She’s right

She’s right.

Attached: 89B8FB88-73F5-4A37-ACD7-9B62169EBEED.jpg (1242x1775, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NOzJAlNaLM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7234141/Man-goes-furious-rant-women-hating-men-size-New-York-bagel-shop.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>women
>right

You know what they do to female cats that can't keep their legs together?

Seriously people and women need to stop being so mean to manlets. All this anger is accomplishing nothing.

y-y-yea how horrible would it be if a team of 3 6'1" tall female surgeons held the manlet down and forcibly castrated the guy. That would be sick... and imagine if they filmed it for future med students h-how barbaric would that be. Watching him plead for his manhood to no avail

Women when left unchecked are disgusting creatures

Anyone got the video?

>listening to women

He should unironically get sterilized though.

>passing his pathetic manlet genes to future generations

Men knew this millennia

fpbp

>sterilizing someone who can’t have sex
Like bayoneting the dead

Proof for what you're saying

Attached: 1562779552775.jpg (867x1000, 375K)

Thank god i have had sex

seriously, i think you incels should literally do whatever you can to get laid by ANYONE at least once and take pictures of it

Then youre free. You could even be this g uy and they couldnt say this shit to you

This

Getting your dick sucked by moshe when he cut your foreskin doesn't count, John.

>t. 5'8

Is she saying only things with balls can be aggressive ??!!!!!
Fucking sexist bigot!!!

lol

Its pretty cruel how they treat the manlets tbqh. Its not like the manlets act like niggers (except this chimpout case) and thus earn disdain.

Feel bad for the bro, would have lunch with

America is the only country where "sexual frustration" exists because we are the only country that doesn't have socially conservative gender roles/norms and also tie infant boys down and amputate 15 sq inches of the most erogenous tissue of the penis. That is to say guys with no luck with women can't simply jack off at home for release . Which is why your average American male is quasi neurotic

Which occurs because the average American doctor is a sexual sadist and pedophile as demonstrated here

>chimpout
I’d like to point out that he didn’t commit a crime nor lay his hands on anyone, unlike the white knight that assaulted him

It’s not far from reality that in the near future government stormtroopers will raid your house and neuter you for your beliefs. All of this brought to you by white knights led by women

Is John a Jew name now? I don't think my father is Jewish but he does have a big nose now that i think about it.

look at all that built up anger over surplus of dick, you know what they do to aggressive human bitches? they beat them

Spaying is so fucked.
Getting a dog or cat neutered and they are almost good as new in 24 hours. Some vets don't even give pain meds. (Though I'd at least like one or two anyway)

Females are out of commission for almost a week and they behave as though they will die any moment.

Yeah that part annoyed me more than the scene he made to start with. Like dude, seriously? “Hey bro u cant talk bad to women ima put my hands on u despite u not being a threat to anyone bro”

spbp

Manlets are a problem and need to be removed from the gene pool

youtube.com/watch?v=2NOzJAlNaLM

You neuter a dog to get it's energy levels down. It does very little, if anything, to make the dog less aggressive. If you tried the same thing on a human, you'd likely make them more dangerous by virtue of the man knowing he no longer reproduce.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7234141/Man-goes-furious-rant-women-hating-men-size-New-York-bagel-shop.html

This whole thing is sad because it shows how little they care if the guy lives or dies. The whole culture of dog piling ppl online will drive folks to suicide or mass shooting. This society is fucked beyond repair.

I actually feel worse about neutering than spaying because of the behavioral aspect. Feels wrong to try and alter the behavior that way, whereas for females it doesnt really change them.

The guy is gonna off himself
This isnt right

fpbp kek

Women are cold as ice man, they are spoilt. Most men dont want ugly women to die, we know they do background work and shit, somebody gotta nurse babies and shit. But women view men outside their family who they dont want to fuck as street shit that need to get put down.

The endgame of feminism will inevitibly result in trying to turn 80% of the male population into eunuch worker drones. That is the female utopia and they will pursue it.

>neuter men, getting rid of their testosterone
>men stop working even though they're the only ones actually paying taxes at all as a group

great way to cause complete collapse of civilization

Welcome to the future my friend

Attached: image.png (883x990, 89K)

its technically not legal for you to just share nude/sexual pictures of a girl you fucked without her consent though

he gets it

Women are truly subhuman animals.

And I say this as a guy that has gotten a lot of pussy my entire life, not as some bitter incel. the more women I got with and the more I understood their true nature, the more I began to hate them.
Theres a very very good reason they were treated as chattel for all of human history. Now they are 'equal' and look where its got us.

Attached: 1559186335667.gif (1701x848, 2.5M)

More like he’s going to go to the gym and kill all the women in there and then kill himself

HAVE SEX, INCELS!

So have sex with them, women who denigrate lonely men. After all, sex isn't a big deal, right? Imagine the guilt of knowing the wet hole between your legs could have prevented another Christchurch but you were too prude and misogynist to not go through with it for the little brown children

Attached: 1513044038294.gif (379x452, 2.3M)

It’s hard not to stare at them and take pics

Attached: 9B1AA5BE-6DDA-4B7A-B087-2E7132EB7FC2.jpg (634x806, 68K)

Attached: CAC4E598-567C-4693-A259-A146B2DDA811.jpg (768x433, 29K)

Goddamn this is retarded. Sexual frustration doesn't exist in countries besides the US? Because of circumcision? I'm against circumcision, but it's absurdly reductionist to think this is the root cause of sexual frustration. It's certainly part of it, but young men are known for high libido coupled with a lack of sexual outlets, regardless of their nationality. What about the rapefugees and their well-documented "sexual emergencies"? Rape has existed for as long as there was an unwilling woman and an all-too-willing man. Those who have no outlet and refuse to rape, will experience some frustration, with or without their foreskin. Gotta be a MRA troll. If so, a wag of my cut dick to you. Try not to rape anyone, k?

I had my cat spayed and she was fine after a day. Your animal is just a pussy and you're a faggot.

/thread

you know we havn't relied on taxes for decades and just fund the government through loans right?

Now THIS bitch is doxxable.
Unlike

Attached: her.jpg (294x442, 13K)

if they serve no purpose then why do they exist?

Or maybe you could just give them pussy

/thread

Attached: thumbs_up.jpg (1200x1600, 231K)

I'm not as small of a manlet as this guy, but I used to be filled with resentment and occasional rage, until I realized it was unproductive. After a while I just accepted my literal shortcomings, and if somebody made fun of me (which is rare now that I'm out of school), I'd just try giving them a calm and collected guilt trip about their judgment, or simply ignore them. While some normies are of course so horrible that it has little-to-no effect, other times I've actually gotten apologies. Also nearly got beat up because a black guy didn't understand my example that he wouldn't like it if I pegged him as a criminal for his black skin.

Anyway, it doesn't excuse the double standards normies have about "body positivity." I don't believe humans will ever see each other as equals, since kids are especially ruthless, but I do hate how some pretend to be nice and progressive while making manlets feel even worse about their situation. Especially in a general sense like pic related.

Attached: manlet double standard.png (1024x394, 150K)

>you calling out me out = muh pussy
>women are the niggers of gender
the memes write themselves.

>14 millions views
Why? Who's pushing this shit?

increases gdp

Sperging out in public kills any sympathy people would have for manlets.

you mean it makes the (((ultra rich))) more rich

Based

Tend to your wife's son

She's trying to imply that they're going to start locking up men for acknowledging female behavior.

So sick of masculine sewermouth women.

>look for consensus on this
>almost everyone is shitting on the guy and making fun of his height
So clown world is real

or we could just embrace Islam and behead uppity cunts

under an absolute matriarchy 70% of men would be put to death

You can really tell this society is going to implode soon. Everyone is so full of rage.

Not all for the same reasons, but everyone is mad as fuck.

>women hate me because I'm short
No, they hate him because he's short plus disgustingly out of shape plus entiteled and most likely a shitty personality. If he was at least fit he would widen his dating pool a lot, and if he wasnt such a cunt maybe women would want to be around him. He's just projecting his personal shortcomings on something he cant change. Women still prefer a taller guy, but shit theres things this fucker can do

Does that mean we can spay niggers? That's what we did to my cat when she was getting pregnant all the time.

wars kept society in control