Democrats are cancers but Republicans are filled with stupid boomers that won't fucking legalize weed...

Democrats are cancers but Republicans are filled with stupid boomers that won't fucking legalize weed. I'm not going to be an idiot one issue voter and plummet America into ruin by voting D because WEED LMAO, but for fuck's sake these Republicucks are not going to change their stance if they can keep office. What do we fucking do bros?

Attached: 1560553273601.png (513x496, 532K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berniesanders.com/anti-endorsements/
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off degenerate

Boomers not allowed in my thread

republicans are useless. Accelerate. Vote D
>enjoy the weed
>Dem policies lead US to balkanize
>wait out the reboot (settling old scores).

Attached: 1547207959404.jpg (1200x801, 197K)

If your main concern is weed, that's pretty sad considering the planet is facing an existential crises while political and economic power continues to concentrate into the hands of corporate overlords who fund right-wing propaganda to stoke a smokescreen of fear about immigrants.

I live in a state where it's legal. Stoners are fucking retarded

>WEED DUUUDDE

shut the fuck up you degenerate piece of trash no one asked for your vote because who would want a stoner voting

People still post shitty Sam Hyde memes in 2019? Wasn't he exposed as a pedo?

Corporate overlords fund right wing propaganda? Every corporation pushes extreme globohomo progressivism. Starbucks even forced bias training on their employees to re-educate their white employees with progressive race propaganda.

All we need is one based red state to legalize. Look for it soon, user. Probably FL, possibly even KY where homegrowing and possession up to Xgs is legal but no brick and mortar sales or public use.

Back to ars or reddit nigger

They're going to die soon and GenX is all about the weed. Why you crying faggot?

That was fake news

Stoners not allowed on my board

weed should be illegal, but idiot boomers allow a drug black market and illegals to pour into the country and get rich

Weed is for fucking losers user, straighten your life out
>makes you lazy
>makes you dumb
>makes you apathetic to the world
>content to just sit around doing nothing
>expensive, drains money from wiser uses of it
Take it from me, I used to smoke weed every day and my life has done nothing but improve ever since I stopped.

Corporations are not "pushing" social progressivism. They are motivated by profit, not some agenda, and are merely changing WITH the changing culture. If they do not adopt progressive views, there would be friction, backlash, and a loss of sales. YouTube, for example, is not "censoring" right wing media because of an agenda. They are demonotizing them because they are not advertiser friendly.

>Corporate overlords fund right wing propaganda?
Yes, e.g. the Koch brothers fund Tucker Carlson, Turning Point USA, Dave Rubin, Charlie Kirk, Candace Owens, etc.

berniesanders.com/anti-endorsements/

Attached: BERN-color3-nop.png (2650x3948, 502K)

Weed is for niggers you fucking nigger.

This guy gets it. The war on drugs could easily be won if you didn't half ass it. Execute the dealers. Forced labor for the users. Mandatory drug tests for all social services.

Good job. Anybody who says it doesn't make you stupid or is worse than alcohol/cigarettes is a lying piece of shit. It permanently alters your mind and takes years to flush out of your system.

Coalburning and whore culture are directly correlated with weed usage.

I looked into it, seems pretty true to me:
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

if trump would just legalize weed he would autowin

Attached: qyxlz6.gif (247x270, 77K)

>Anybody who says it doesn't make you stupid or is worse than alcohol/cigarettes is a lying piece of shit.

>"anybody who says its worse than alcohol is a lying piece of shit"
>goes on to act like weed is worse than alcohol

you're too stupid to even type what you mean and you want me to take your advice on which drugs to use lmao

facebooks rules explicitly state its ok to threaten people with violence if they're "members of a privileged class and espousing hateful views" or something along those lines

it isnt about money you fucking idiot, it isnt about money at all

you think the mainstream media covers stories about niggers being killed by cops because they're so sensational and not because theres an agenda? then why do they ignore stories about niggers doing things like dousing white people in gasoline AND SETTING THEM ON FIRE?

you're just a delusional commie sack of shit who needs to die