What are the downsides of race mixing with a hapa when your children will only be a quarter asian?

What are the downsides of race mixing with a hapa when your children will only be a quarter asian?

Attached: Laren.jpg (564x563, 50K)

>quarter asian
Your kids will be less likely to have this happen, however, there is still a chance. If they were 100% white this bizarre shit would never happen

Attached: CHINESE LANTERN FESTIVAL.webm (198x360, 815K)

I racemixed with a full blooded Korean. Now I have a half gook son.

pic related

also see the "jon and kate" family

Attached: 25% japanese.jpg (320x330, 22K)

try finding a bone marrow donor

Does this look white to you?

Attached: 694940094001_6016605202001_6016563526001-vs.jpg (931x524, 45K)

She's engaged to an Arab

the twinning

Attached: 1533100194687.png (1219x679, 832K)

Stop bumping kike racebait threads

Faggots

None. They will have just enough Asian genes to not be guilt tripped by kikes and nogs and will have a healthy amount of empathy instead of having so much that it blinds them to reason and manipulation.

Fucked up that racemixer parents actually talk about their own kids like this

The rule is: if she's cute/pretty/hot then fuck her.

if you have some plan to "racemix"

or see you partner mostly as their race instead of an individual, and when you think having children with them is racemixing
then you shouldn't breed at all

if you don't see your partner as an equal, but some gook/outsider, then you're going to have really fucked up children with major identity issues

asianmasculinity may be a bunch on incels/basedboys, but they are right in that it's not healthy to cohabitate with someone who's culture and identity you don't have respect for

Nice video game logic incel.

Well for starters, your kid will be a quarter asian

>your children will only be a quarter asian
thats the downside. i want maximum asian genes for my blasian children

Attached: D8q9ktOUIAAr2-c.jpg (1087x2048, 395K)

I have a half chinese half white acquaintance who fucking hates white people and won't stop talking about how her chinese side is her good side.

This is why hapas are a abomination. Sons become Eurasian tigers and daughters sjws. So yellow fever fags enjoy your hapas

She has way to much makeup on in this pic.

I doubt that. I think it's more likely from your tone that you have an agenda.

..and of course here comes the roasties, AKA the fuck you I won't take responsibility for myself or acknowledge that the kikes did this to me, kike enablers. Do you know that by aligning with the kikes you have completely killed your chances of finding happiness? You're so invested in yourselves that you can't see past yourself anymore.
All you do is talk shit while avoiding criticism.
Just. Like. The. Kikes.
I try to help you cunts and you spit in my face every time and my willingness to help you is about completely gone now.
Enjoy the life you chose.

You get this when both people, of either race, are fucking ugly.

not how it works dumbfuck incel

Attached: 1556009632304.png (683x686, 851K)

Sorry Mr. Pool

Dude shut the fuck up. The last time I talked to her she went on a rant about a terrible coworker who literally stole thousands of dollars worth of proprietary data from another company and has a reputation for creeping on the women at his company. She ended this by saying he's "surprisingly" an asian, and she would have expected this from a white person

you will never meet a hapa who doesnt hate white people. no mixture on earth resents their white side more than a hapa

>A woman of any race trying to leverage her value by conforming with the socially dominant and systemically prescribed mentality
Shocking

When is the inevitable facial abuse scene coming for her?

Yes it is, retard. Lets see the mother of this one.

Couldn't possibly be because she's a dumb shit and a hypocrite bigot.
Lets see the mother. Also I meant to just say either.

keanu is the most aryan of all aryans how dare you

The biggest problem is that your daughter will hit the wall really, really hard in her 20s.

Back to plebit. There are no aryans in holywood

The reality is that the girl you'd end up mixing with would not be this hapa and would be some ugly jungle goblin which would produce Tanda Spencer and Eliot Rodger Tier lunatics.

Women are just dumb bro

>Couldn't possibly be because she's a dumb shit and a hypocrite bigot.

because shes a hapa who wants to be full chinese

stupid

fucking

piss

white knight

Back to the plantation nigger

ITT: "men" who watch too many chinese cartoons

Nobody said differently but you're definitely retarded if you don't think dog eaters are especially retarded

None, 25% asian is white for all intents and purposes. Honestly even 75% white 25% black people look mostly white. But the nigger features still show. With a hapa and 25% of asian the only way you'll tell they're asian is brown eyes and very slightly slantier eyes than normal. 75% white 25% asians have pink nipples thus they are white

Doesn't matter what race your kids end up being, you need to raise them well by teaching them manners and values, invest in their schooling, build their self esteem and steer them toward some sort of physical activity.

Be better than your own parents.

When is the inevitable facial abuse scene coming for her?

>calls his own son a fucking gook

Attached: 1531257778898.png (593x580, 621K)

fat single dudes on the internet will make fun of you

My grandfather did the same, I'm a quarter asian myself and he would constantly call all asians including my grandmother gooks. Now in current day America, he would complain about lack of whites, he can't seem to figure out why. The way he thinks, he probably doesn't, makes no sense.

This is my uncle exactly. Hapa, hates whites but guess what? Won't leave the town he lives in that is around 80% white. He won't go to Philippines, where he claims life is better. Instead, he's trying to bring his filipino wife here.

>look

Yeah, he's passing for sure. So much so that while he's the flavor of the month no one is mentioning his racial makeup. Mix in equal amounts of nig and they wouldn't be able to shut up about it.

Richard is that you?

I got a quater asian half sister. God I want to nut in her ass.

In other words, you just want good hair.

They wont be white, you fucking retard

What if this is just a stupid hypocrite phenomenon? These people are just dumb and don't see the contradiction in their words and actions. Maybe it's because there's a contradiction in their DNA, but we'll never know for sure.

My kid is a blue eyed blond hair 1/8th Japanese. Asians have weak genes.

Here is a redpill for yous-when people are stressed (mind and body) they choose partners who have different facial features to themselevs and who are of different race. That is why betas like Asians, and why white women prefer Black men. In other words the body is seeking genetic diversity/hybrid vigor to try and get a better genetic combination to deal with the troubling environment

My daughter is half chinese half white. She looks white like me. She has my skull shape, my skin tone, my hair color. She's incredibly advanced for a 1 year old.

Eurasians are only going to become more commonplace.

Zero. Do it. If youre good looking and your wife is good looking, your kids will be good looking. Its that simple ( may not apply if Negroid, Malay, Pakistani, South Asian or aborigine. Results may very. Poster does not assume any responsiblity of the aforementioned defects that may occur due to race mixing. If symptoms persist, please contact your solicitor or barrister. )

Attached: 1561954843489.jpg (640x640, 46K)

Jow Forums has convinced me that China is a mix of final destination, shitty kung fu, communism, and a dash of Michael bay pyrotechnics/stunts.
China is a fucking joke in conventional tactics, but I would fear Chinese suicide bombers. They would make the Taliban/ISIS look like a fucking joke

Attached: 1561966658913.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

It’s fucked.

The Chinese are not religiously motivated to do the suicide bombing stuff that some Muslims have done, though.