Let's get to the bottom of this

U.s. gov or ayys?

Attached: 1542368725600m.jpg (970x1024, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFJrow7yaec
youtube.com/watch?v=lqRo23h01qQ
youtu.be/45hL8e-QuXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mossad interrogation.

In multiple parts all over the world, even before israel existed?

he didn't repent. the rest is just what happens to sinners

I hope they found what they were looking for

most likely mexicans

Circular wounds and extilped organs?: ayys 100%, grey ayys.

Attached: 0-61.jpg (370x252, 49K)

This picture is sometimes referred to as a Brazilian guy and other times it’s attributed to an American guy named Todd Sees. In both cases, it’s thought to be ayys. Where are these pictures originally from?

And yeah, these are the same wounds seen in cattle mutilations. Strange.

grey ayyys are nothing but biological drones for real ayyys

this one gets the probe tonight

3:30 AM

Attached: 1533961688340.gif (300x300, 403K)

most likely mexicans

Ayyyy dios mio, es el chupacabra

That's typical for scavenger feeding. Soft tissue goes first, then internal organs. Skin and flesh go last because it is tougher and needs to soften up through rot before carrion birds set to work on it.

Do your homework, fags.

Look indio subhuman faggot, OP's abduction guy had HIS HEART SUCKED OUT OF THE UNDAMAGED INTACT MEMBRANE SACK.

Do you fucking understand? His heart was literally removed from the chest cavity without damaging the surrounding area. There's no technology on Earth that could accomplish this.

The drones that perform these procedures are not alive, they are programmed for specific tasks and they perform them flawlessly, without blood loss and without damaging the living organs, which are kept alive for experimentation.

This guy's brain suffered MASSIVE nerve damage, implying he WAS ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS during this extraction. He felt everything and his brain probably burst every blood vessel from the unbelievable agony.

This is happening to humans with increasing frequency. Linda Moulten Howe is covering up these cases. She's part of the disinfo campaign and she dismisses cases like OP as "agent orange" damage.

Look at that fucking guy. Does he look like an agent orange victim? No, no he fucking does not. These victims are being covered up. Ask yourselves WHY.

Attached: 1488080476805.jpg (987x633, 93K)

any other victims or reports i could dig up?

>homework

You absolutely did no research on OPs case you monumental shill nigger. Get raped in your asshole, dishonest cunt.

Only the graylets, the tall ones are the real, remmember this for the false flag invasion of 2020

Attached: HR-TOR-Tall-Grey-Diplomat.jpg (600x474, 260K)

Damn, LMH is a disinformation agent? I’m not familiar with her work at all but I’ve heard good stuff about her. Watch out I guess?

>triggered

>IS HEART SUCKED OUT OF THE UNDAMAGED INTACT MEMBRANE SACK.
>brain suffered MASSIVE nerve damage, implying he WAS ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS
>This is happening to humans with increasing frequency
Citation fucking needed

So why are the greys doing this again? Is it because they view us as a food source, or is it because they want use our genetics and our DNA to perfect their own genetic faults and declining health? I forgot.

Will we ever go to war against whoever out there sanctions these?

She did good work initially on cattle mutilations, but since she attracted so much attention with the legtimacy of her initial investigations and police confiding very detailed and accurate accounts of fucking ayys lifting animals and firsthand eyewitness reports by police of this, I personally believe she was compromised and made part of the disinfo campaign.

There scant few other publicly available accounts of human mutiliations; one being a case of two soldiers on base in the US. One of the soldiers found the other mutilated is classic fashion. Case was covered up. This soldier was found up a tree, dead. The family was told it was a drug overdose. Body was cremated before further investigation could occur.

You better believe that US spooks are keeping these cases hush hush. We're supposed to have been kept safe as part of a deal we made, which is why Eisenhower demanded ayys give the US a list of all abductees, something the ayys reneged upon, for obvious reasons; they were killing humans.

Another note for you to look up; the two roswell craft found BOTH had human body parts dispersed among the wreckage, along with the intact dead ayys.

All this info is publicly available. If I could find this stuff out, any of you can.

Nothing new here, faggot.

Dude got holes punched in him by birds so they could shove their heads inside and eat his organs after feasting on his eyes, lips, and tongue. Dipshits are acting like a random carrion feeding was something more because it had an unusual feeding outcome.

neither. animals.

It's because they're literal fucking demons.

Looks like normal decay. Skin is a barrier to creepy things so they choose the thinnist skin and orifices. Once they're inside they spread out so maggots can eat most of a body through only a few holes.

Not the U.S. gov't per se.

It's a fucking cabal of murderers that have power in multiple gov'ts around the world.

You've done zero research. I've read the initial autopsy on this guy. Many other people will find it and see through your bullshit.

Go neck yourself, spook. I hope your asshole gets cored out.

This

Did someone say alien space devils?

Because I just heard someone say alien space devils.

Attached: dfagfddd.png (449x389, 187K)

I'm 12 years old and what is this

what a ridiculous thread, there is still no sauce for any of this.

Just don't make any waves and acquire brouzoufs.

Attached: 82d.jpg (1017x1508, 502K)

Cool, thanks for the info. Any pointers to where I can begin looking it up? Black Vault/FOIAs? Or other sources?

Oh. I got gifted that the very week I switched to Linux.

I found alot of this info over a decade ago. Some on Rense, some on sites that no longer exist. I'm taking off but don't let these dishonest teenage twats discourage you from looking.

OP's case is legit terrifying. My advice to everyone here that isn't a spook; Don't get abducted. They do not respect human life and you will die in the most painful way imaginable.

She always seemed very gullible to me, but not disinfo. I haven't kept up with her in years though.

Right. Because scavenger animals eat with a fork and knife. I bet they ate from the floor so they didn’t have to worry about their elbows being on the table.

You've never really been outside have you?

This is how vultures and bugs eat things.

Kek this game is crazy as shit

Play it, it's a crazy, stupid, confusing, but amazing and fun game. Flawed gem, make your character to be faster as maps can be pretty big and running around with a slow tank guy gets old fast. Perform maintenance on yourself to fix your broken legs or you'll be slow for a long time. The combat is first-person hack/shoot with some "magic" and you can hack into some fucking jian's brain and shit, it's really fun.

Try not to die as death can give you permanent debuffs. Don't drop it because you don't understand anything, it takes a while to figure out what's going on. Exploration pays off as you can really only piece together what the fuck is happening by talking to some fairly hard to find NPCs.

Attached: 9014cd5611ddef049f3899585e9a327b76cd03dc87722fdad512daa7336d871f.png (654x1018, 31K)

trannies did that
deranged mentally ill freaks

It sounds crude. By all sense, they should be able to get by with small samples, scans and simulations given other feats of technology they seemingly display

Or is the technological gap from transistor to spacetime manipulation and heart-sucked-out-of-the-undamaged-intact-membrane-sack much smaller than we would've thought?

Jew is eternal

Attached: triggered.jpg (700x2058, 291K)

forensic pathologist who stringently believes in UFOs and ayylmaos here

in order:

>eyes, lips, tongue missing
almost always among the first things eaten by animals, encountering eyeless corpses missing their tongues is very, very common when encountering dead bodies in the wild. there's other signs of wildlife intrusion, but we'll get to those later
>rectum cored out
like right now. animals look for points of entry to eat carrion. look up the video of the hyenas entering the elephant's ass - rats, ants, mice, birds, insect larvae don't care if it's a butt, they will go in there and eat what they can.
>internal organs missing and appear to have been extracted ... circular wound
you mean the sunken navel? there's no sign of extrusion there, which would be present if things were removed through that area. if you mean the little gash over the liver on the right half of the abdomen, that's hardly circular and shows the same lack of eversion that would be present if the insides moved out. the navel, penis, mouth, ears, nose, eye sockets (to a lesser extent) and any minor skin wounds such as pimples, cuts, etc are the most common entry points for insects. actually finding a corpse with organs in the woods is rare, and this guy's been getting picked clean for a few days, which is more than enough time for those organs to get eaten out through the anus and entry points.

that's what those circular holes are - they're bits of necrosis around wounds that were picked clean by insects. if you want to watch a corpse decomposing, you can see shit like this happening in real time.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFJrow7yaec
youtube.com/watch?v=lqRo23h01qQ

the decay process depends on environmental conditions, amount of waste/matter inside the body, and other natural factors like what animals get to them first. if you haven't seen a dead body before, i completely understand the sinister look to seeing a corpse with all the eat marks.

From Brazil, it's the guarapiranga reservoir mutilation

>There scant few other publicly available accounts of human mutiliations; one being a case of two soldiers on base in the US. One of the soldiers found the other mutilated is classic fashion. Case was covered up. This soldier was found up a tree, dead. The family was told it was a drug overdose. Body was cremated before further investigation could occur.

sounds like the Predator

Cosmic jews from breakaway civilization originating from time before the floods that destroyed the previous global civilization?

Now you see what I see

Attached: 1552263759148.jpg (640x632, 208K)

/thread

T. Retard

How much can you learn from an ass?

Jews. Look up Israeli and New York involvement in organ trafficking.

yeah my dad works at Nintendo to. You obviously haven't read the autopsy report either. Where did his blood disappear too? why are wounds cauterized? why are there obviously multiple circular wounds you are ignoring? why didn't animals eat his dick if they go for soft tissue? How and why would animals or insects only remove his heart and not the soft tissue of the diaphragm? Go read about this then come back and give an actual opinion instead of talking out your ass based on assumptions.

I have a story about an encounter with grey ayy's

>Be me
>Humid afternoon, go for a walk in the back yard to plant some pot plants
>Back yard is about an acre with two treelines separating it into a section with an open space and a garden then two longer more narrow sections
>Can't see past treelines very well so if I were in the garden and you were past the trees I wouldn't see you
>Get to garden, plant seeds, put stick in ground to mark the spot
>As I'm watering them hear a footstep from the treeline
>WTFwasthat.jpg
>Get instant feeling of calmness, was pleasantly stoned at the time but this was something completely different
>See a small figure under the tree, slightly human shaped but way too big of a head and big black eyes
>HO LEE FUCK it's a fucking grey alien
>It beckons to me to come closer and to follow it
>Entranced by this feeling of warmth, comfort and curiosity, I follow the little ayy through the trees, past the clearing and into the next treeline
>When I pulled the branches out of the way and stepped into the clearing I saw it
>Like some kind of weird ritual there were 7 or 8 ayyy lmaos all in a circle
>The ayy I was following is across the circle from me, looking directly at me
>Oh shit I'm about to die
>Look down and notice the ayy is jacking off
>Notice the rest of the ayys are buttfucking eachother calling out phrases like "WHO"S YER DADDY!" and "HEHEH, C"MERE I GOTTA LIL PRESENT FOR YA!"
>I turn 360 degrees and run back through the trees the way I was going all the way back to the house without looking back

It was so strange, so surreal like I didn't even see any spacecraft, like where did they come from?

Attached: 1550176841358.jpg (474x463, 38K)

>I turn 360 degrees
Fuck your geometry teacher

Sloppy job mossad

Topkek

> where did they come from?

-Uranus

Attached: Bradley.png (1388x2048, 1.73M)

Looks like some sort of Jewish blood libel

Kek

What does templechur have to do with shapes?

I could be wrong be iirc these types of cases are actually fairly common and I can't recall one that has taken place where the victim has been like in a house with no wild animals around. I'm not saying it isn't unusual; I'm just stating these cases could potentially be explained by random wild life eating a body in otherwise not a way we'd normally expect but it's not impossible

>the living organs, which are kept alive for experimentation.
why'd they take his asshole ?
asking for a friend

Attached: 1517463898153.png (489x423, 10K)

future people need the bacteria found naturally in the mouth stomach and anus because they're important to survival.

what?

Attached: 59474367_378779146054069_7488085802870742041_n.jpg (480x480, 27K)

of you a person of nigger by any chance?

>where did blood go?

Consumed.

>why are wounds cauterized?
They aren't. The bugs eat the dead flesh first, the after effects appear to be burned because of the blackened skin and lack of blood.
>why didn't they eat his dick
Testicles are hard, user.
>why heart and not soft diaphragm
They grabbed the heart and pulled it out then ran off to eat it. The diaphragm is actually tough muscle.

Seriously, the heart bit is odd, but not impossible unreasonable and literally everything else about this is fairly typical of carrion and insect feasting.

Race, sex, age, height, last meal ate, drug use, hair color, and more

>>why didn’t they eat his dick
>testicles are hard, user.
Full on retarded. Dicks are not balls, user.

youtu.be/45hL8e-QuXQ

That's just for human sausages. Sausages are always lips and ass

Yeah, but lack of blood causes it to turtle pretty hard and offers nothing of nutritional value.

>U.s. gov or ayys?
Sounds like Huma and Clinton shenanigans

Newfag

>This guy's brain suffered MASSIVE nerve damage, implying he WAS ALIVE AND CONSCIOUS during this extraction. He felt everything and his brain probably burst every blood vessel from the unbelievable agony.
Yeah, that's not how it works.
>HIS HEART SUCKED OUT OF THE UNDAMAGED INTACT MEMBRANE SACK.
Proof? Would be interesting if true, but you probably made that up aswell.
>This is happening to humans with increasing frequency
Again provide proof or sources besides your ass.

Complete unfounded bs, you're either a disinfo glownigger or factual larping retard. The state of decomposition in a tropical-subtropical environment is measured by hours after death and vascular inactivity. And if this was huehue Brasil, then this nigga would've been soup very shortly for anything hungry... First the blood and soft tissue go south and begins to suppurate---ever leave pork out in room temp for 24 hrs? We're no different, it goes bad fast.. And 2nd the skin in a humid tropical environment would be under expression of internal fluid via breakdown and gas due to heat/humidity which would expedite decay and cause the body to swell.. Creating boils and avenues for anything carnivorous; specially insects to enter, and the body would attract flies immediately at this expression of post mortem odor and glandular emissions that signal these animal that feed on carrion to know something has in-fact died... The body after 72hrs would be in such a rapid state of decay that liquidity in the soft tissue occurs and the corpse would be a sopping mess. With the blood drained you don't decay as rapidly and you become like jerky.. Something took the blood first...

.t med nigger

Attached: 1562800014909.jpg (627x733, 121K)