Befriends a literal Antifa supporter after spending your entire career dismantling right-wingers

>Befriends a literal Antifa supporter after spending your entire career dismantling right-wingers
>Surprised when he throws you under the bus after leeching enough of your viewer base and using you as free publicity for his multi-million dollar media company

Why are these useful idiots always so shocked to discover that people who support violence and deplatforming the opposition are bad faith actors?

Attached: 600px-Destiny_profile.jpg (600x840, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLfAuWe3xho
youtube.com/watch?v=oCsvkP_sVQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ur a faggot bro

link to a video explaining this or go fuck yourself

i dont follow destiny
what did he do now? did he cuck the antifag or did the antifag cuck him?
also he mostly picks on idiots, thots, and attentionwhores, right? who cares if he picks out these people

>he relaxed around a sandnigger

Not unexpected of this manlet retard.

best come back since (((whataboutism)))

It's hour of drama, but basically:
>Destiny finally gets around to critiquing a Hasan Abi/TYT hit piece on Kamala Harris
>His 'friend' goes ballistic when Destiny pushes him on him being dishonest and calls him a dishonest debater
>Destiny gets pissed off that his 'friend' thought he was dishonest all along and only liked him because he was an attack dog for the left

something about the Tankie being a racist/homophobic against one of the Democrat candidates as a joke. Destiny called him out on it and then the Tankie purged him.

Attached: 1498164590653.jpg (273x260, 24K)

The real question will Destiny still let his "friend" fuck his wife?

do you have a link to this exchange? I like gay drama

is this the dwarf that raged getting a bagel

The antifag cucked him hardcore by stealing his fanbase and using him as free publicity to band their brand on Twitch and promoting him as an political attack dog on the right.

DesTINY was shocked to find out that his 'friend' never considered him an honest debater and basically called him a useful idiot whose only value was in damaging the right instead of promoting honest debate and logic like Destiny always memed himself as.

Post your whole Destiny folder you utter faggot

it is much more

it all stems from destiny being butthurt that the woman in his open relationship wanted to fug hasan

It's hours long, but this is the 'debate'.
youtube.com/watch?v=hLfAuWe3xho

Here is the follow-up where Destiny realizes he's been purged and thrown under the bus.
youtube.com/watch?v=oCsvkP_sVQw

ty based nigger

>"Literal antifa supporter"
Yes, literal. And? You faggots try so hard to make antifa look as bad as extreme right wing groups. Yes they're violent and that's good. You fuckers deserve it

Also, Destiny just proved everyone how sociopathic and autistic he is for betraying a friend over nothing. Heekeeps saying their political views are fundamentally different whennit's not true at all. I think Destiny just doesn't like the idea of being friends with someone who's being associated with communism. Not shocking, regarding the fact he was a "redpilled" Jow Forumstard not so long ago.
Anyway, the reason why this happens frequently on the elft is because most lefties are not ideologues. If that isn't the best evidence then what else is? Meanwhile right wingers are too busy recruiting more and more people, not giving a fuck about their views being justified/right or not.

>reddit spacing
>memeflag
kys

shut up Hasan you smelly Turk

day of the raid can looms near

What happened with Destiny?
I stopped watching him after he thought that reading a book that directly pertained to an argument he was in and switching to veganism wasn't worth it for him even though he acknowledges the superiority of veganism and believes that a good thought process is what makes somebody intelligent and claiming that he tries hard to understand positions.

Destiny is starting to revert a bit desu. In his peak political era he was obviously just trying to make arguments for the hard left as much as possible so that he would stand out in the alt-right field (this worked and made him a lot of clout). He was a Justice Dem-type.
Now he is back to doing anti-SJW vids and seems to fall into this new "dirtbag left" trend which is gaining traction, social conservative anti-republicans. He's distancing himself from the now much larger left-wing eceleb crowd.

I don't hate Destiny, he's just an edgy cloutchaser that follows the money.

His political views are heavily based on his current mood/emotions and overall situation in his life. That's pathetic as fuck.

If this is seriously what happened, that's hilarious.
He would talk about the left having to unify because the right keeps recruiting people.
Then he divides the left even more.
I remember that I used to watch Destiny all the time because I thought he was on par with Sam Seder and Kyle Kulinski.
I'm a lefty, and I'm so tired of watching the left implode.

Do you have any examples of this?
He seems like a pretty level-headed guy, but not a sound guy.

The real question here is why does this thread exist?

>His political views are heavily based on his current mood/emotions and overall situation in his life.
That doesn't sound like the far left at all

>Why are these useful idiots always so shocked to discover

>gets backstabbed by a literal turkish communist
>be surprised
Destiny is half Jewish. Surprised he didn't see that one coming.

Attached: jesse lee peterson.jpg (940x627, 63K)

>it's like talking to Ben Shapiro
kek hassan (((knows)))

sounds like the Pelosi-OcasioCortez feud, but on a lesser stage.

Progressives and conservatives alike are nothing but useful idiots for the extremes. They have no idea their 'utopian' plurality and freedom leads to the very thing they dread, and yet blissfully unaware, they continue to fall for the same tricks again and again.

>dismantling rightwingers
arguing with spergy literal whos is dismantling the right now.

>Dont care about being justified/right or not
They are justified, they just dont fall into the same ontological and epistemological assumptions you do, and thus do not need to appeal to whatever moral argument you put forward, the same thing you do to them.

>basically called him a useful idiot

He's a Twitch streamer so being a useful idiot should be seen as a compliment.

Are you one of those idiots who thinks having platforms for your ideas isn't important? Do you think its a coincidence that mainstream media and public education are dominated by leftists?

Suh guys. I was in a drunken slumber last night and the great Kek granted me with an idea. He told me to tell y’all that we should infiltrate Portland until the election is over. If we move in the masses then we can create quite a takeover. Not to mention the trolling that we could accomplish. It would be legendary. It could even top the Shia trolling. So who’s with me? Spam the boards with this idea and let’s watch it come to fruition. We only have a year and a half left. Let’s go boys and girls! The Oregon trail awaits us.

Attached: E0A3CD95-3EE7-496C-8C9B-4E3E059F9E6F.jpg (800x800, 67K)

Let's be real. Destiny is only the way he is because he is a manlet with a weak chin.

His political opinions haven't changed much and he still agrees with Hasan on almost everything. He even still identifies as a social democrat and is pushing for Bernie or Warren.

Why does he have a girl's name?

>having a moderated mind is pathetic
how far has the West fallen?

I was a lefty, then i saw children as young as 7 undergoing hormone therapy, I saw people in their home countries being arrested for criticising the behaviour of immigrants, I saw the left owned media turn the occupy movement into antifa, I as the history and culture of whites was destroyed and re-written, I'm watching the world burn and the left started the fire.