Just a reminder that concentration camps exist in the United States under Donald Trump

Just a reminder that concentration camps exist in the United States under Donald Trump.

Attached: ACE30D4E-CD24-41E3-9A7E-15A6086CE5DC.jpg (1242x1210, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHz8oM7Inus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking pedophiles. Caging children? THIS IS SO FUCKED UP!

Everyone remember to sage your posts

Attached: 1562785197251.jpg (796x609, 432K)

Maybe dont come to America illegally through a fucking desert?

Proof that spics can't do anything right. Most of BP are spics. And they only squish 1 roach out of how many? Incompetent.

where is the problem exactly?

I call BULLSHIT .

Ide kill them myself with a blowtorch.

Source for image?

And that's a good thing!

Op should be arresed for lying

Good

>Just a reminder that concentration camps exist in the United States under Donald Trump.

this is what we voted for and will again in 2020

Attached: OrangeJews.jpg (500x400, 47K)

*arrested

good job america. Next time better shot every ilegal intruder

OP is a fag

It is bullshit.
The child was already fucked up by the journey by the dumbahit father. They took her to emergency via helicopter and tried to save her. The left are using her death for political gain. They are merchants of suffering and death.

her dumb spic drug dealer shouldn't have brought her here

Officer Showing PROOF that Liberals are Lying about Illegal Immigrant Detention Centers

youtube.com/watch?v=zHz8oM7Inus

She was severely dehydrated on the trip before she arrived because of her father, and border patrol couldn't save her even after flying her to the er.

In their minds, the only way to prevent this is to just let them all in, give them all full benefits, and register them to automatically vote Democrat.

Your heartbeaking story is pure bullshit.
Her parents should be hanged.

>drag child across the desert
>child dies of exposure
>is the parent to blame?
>no!
>the government is everyone's parent, they are to blame!

Nobody cares.
If the shitskins didn't want this to happen to them they never should have entered our country illegally.
They got what they deserved.

I don't give a fuck about Spics, this country has so many fucking problems, we don't have time to take care of these economic Invaders

it's not like they can't leave back to the country they came from at any time or anythin-

oh wait, they can.

>leftists fund organizations that tell spics to try and cross the desert
>they risk their lives, border services can't save them all
>leftists blame everyone but themselves

Not surprised really.
>

Attached: 1558236427315.png (1063x1080, 1.03M)

I would have killed her for free. Please sign me up to build holocoaster 2.0 viva mexico edition

>not in Yemen
>the US is arming the people doing that to Yemen
>we've lost count of the deaths, but it's at least 6 figures

I wish the Yemen war got a fraction of the attention this shit did. Fuck Saudi Arabia.

It isnt real, but I hope the camps get worse. At some point, we will need to come up with a long term solution. A final solution

how many of these little mutant parasite dying posts will we see during elections? my guess is hundreds. like parents or alleged parents will just start killing their kids and doing white helmet shit

>never forget that if she'd stay in her own fucking country instead of crossing a thousand miles of arid terrain to trespass into mine she'd still be alive

Duly noted.

How dare these liars pretend she died because of BPS custody! She died because human traffickers took her through the desert. BPS tried to save her but were too late. These people are the lowest scum.

>dead children are a good thing

surely you must be pro-abortion then right? :^]

It looks bleak but I still have some hope left that something will be done before it's complete third world America but time is running out

She was dehydrated when she got there because of the dangerous journey and there was nothing they could do.

Prove it.

>dirty diseased and dying people flood the border daily

America whay are these aliens dirty diseased and dying?

she could leave at any time, adios

She should have been at home. This is on her parents, not Border Control.

yes inferior genetics should not be passed on

>Healthy
Hahahaha
God.
When does it become illegal for these people to lie so bad.

If they aren't being used for labor it's not a concentration camp. Inb4 gas chambers.

Nobody cares.
If the shitskins didn't want this to happen to them they never should have entered our country illegally.
They got what they deserved.

Attached: 9apelm.png (500x683, 161K)

Sure. I wish I was aborted too. Those lucky little faggots.

Thank god.

Too bad we don’t put faggits like you in them

> They say to never forget, but can't bother to give her a name.

I wonder why?

PRO LIFE

Attached: 1523840221441.jpg (1242x855, 416K)

how can you tell her genetics are inferior just by looking at her picture? are you a nobel prize candidate?

Since you could not stop her from dying (they tried) is this saying they should not of tired? maybe they should of just put her out of her misery?

and then everyone clapped

They're not concentration camps. The people in them are there for committing the crime of illegally entering the United States, and are free to leave should they decide to go back. It's that simple.

Concentration camps didn't have people from all over volunteering to enter them. Concentration camps didn't let you go if you wanted to go back home. Concentration camps were forced labor camps.

You retards don't know your history.

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Nobody cares. She would have died of dehydration in Mexico. If you don't like it let ICE kick them back over the border faster so they don't starve in America.

And that child? Was Albert Einstein.

I knew this would happen when you fucking nazis and the Russians got that god damn orange Hitler elected. Hillary Clinton was the most qualified and deserving candidate in the history of our republic. Now we have literal concentration camps in every single state.

Attached: 1548563998619m.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

We shouldn't be detaining these people at all. We should be deporting them IMMEDIATELY.

Good

Don’t care

That's the spin. In 100 years Trump will be blamed for a Holocaust and the deaths of over 60 million aborted babies, The Great American Genocide.

fuck these animals that invade our country and literally murder their own children in the process.
they should all be shot on sight

if she was healthy why did her parents make her leave mexico?

It takes days even for a child to die of dehydration. That girl was roaming the desert for days then died at the custody of border agents who were trying to help her.

I don't really care as long as they're in the process of being removed from my country.

The jew did this.

They aren't even work camps. Those sad sacks lay around all day looking sad.
We should at least put wheels in their cages so they generate their own electricity.
And the only part of the cage that is insulated is the wheel.

are you tranny or a gash?
it is getting harder to tell the difference.

JUST IMAGINE THE BUTTHURT WHEN MEXICANS REPLACE WHITES AND YOU GET WHATS COMING

make's me proud, bro!
I hope she died saying, "I just wish I were back home playing with my friends." - but you know, in whatever shit language she would naturally speak

but seriously, I would have taken her in... and turned her out... over... and over... and over...
just kidding. I wouldn't want to put up with her foreign language, especially if she started to laugh at my micro-penis

they could have tried pumping her full of semen

someone should slap her corpse and record it.

a powerful response would be to say,
"yeah, in Yemen, North Korea, and many other countries, she would have just been shot dead."

Fake and gay.

Man, I wish.

Very important that nobody thinks about the kid killing you guys are blindly supporting.

actions have consequences. If you don't want end up in a processing camp, don't sneak across a national border as an economic migrant.

Your choice

Yeah, that child knew exactly what was coming and chose wrong. You’re defending a reasonable position.

OK WHITE NIGGER

It's unfortunate my paternal family left Wiltshire, England about 300 years ago. I wish I could apologize to that little girl for my people contaminating her continent with feral niggers and just about everyone from the whole world, especially the Jews, who now live on her land. I'm sorry little girl, we all deserve geographic regions for our people. Ours is Europe, and Blacks belong in Africa. Yours was North America. One day... your people will reclaim this land. Rest In Peace little angel. Give Ebba a hug for me, if you're listening.

FUCK DEM KIDS

Attached: 1467103919579.jpg (858x536, 101K)

why are you so racist lefty? isn't that against the law in your gay circles?

Literally don't care. Should give them less water, maybe they'd go back.

YOU DONT CARE ABOUT RACISTS YOU TRUMP

Fine. Release the kids where they found them, and next time only pick up the adults. Let the kids fend for themselves in the desert.

fucking genius!!!

This will be the standard reply playing on all leftist networks during the election if you don't support the wholesale invasion of newly minted democrats:

"Don't you care about children! How can you be so heartless?!! You're a monster! A Nazi!!"

I'm sure she would have fared better if they left her in the desert after her retarded parent(or kidnapper) dragged her along hundreds of miles trying to break into a country she has no business being in.

Good. Now build gas chambers.

This. Once you get to a certain level of severe dehydration you can't rehydrate by simply drinking water, you need emergency intravenous injection of liquids. USBP identified her as severely dehydrated, put her on a fucking chopper, and rushed her to the nearest ER, but it was too late.

How long was she in custody?
If someone marches across a desert and dies right as they are captured, which would technically / legally count as "in custody", I'm hesitant to say we are culpable.
If they are in custody for several hours, or especially days, I'd consider it more.
I'm skeptical of the word "healthy".

NEVER FORGET
>According to CBP records, the girl and her father were taken into custody about 10 p.m. Dec. 6 south of Lordsburg, N.M., as part of a group of 163 people who approached U.S. agents to turn themselves in.
>More than eight hours later, the child began having seizures at 6:25 a.m., CBP records show. Emergency responders, who arrived soon after, measured her body temperature at 105.7 degrees, and according to a statement from CBP, she “reportedly had not eaten or consumed water for several days.”

They're illegal people, not illegal animals. They need to go back to where they came from but you shouldn't support your country when they dehumanize them. This will only make it easier for you to be dehumanized.

the parents knew, most children aren't coming by themselves, and most children aren't dieing

play stupid games...

Why do they keep coming despite knowing death awaits them?

brown skin = inferior genetics

Its fucking easy bro

and?

Dehydration? I don't get it, there must've been toilets nearby

Attached: 1562523128055.jpg (750x747, 531K)

this entire country is basically one giant concentration camp you twat ! stop feeding it your children and maybe this shit will stop. RETARDS

>Just a reminder that concentration camps exist in the United States under Donald Trump.
formally under Obama

Why would shitskins even want to go to a country like that? Keep up the good work, spread the word that border crossers have nothing to look forward to but racism and death in a prison camp.