I sit while peeing ama

I sit while peeing ama

Attached: 1562164856727.png (657x627, 152K)

Are you circumcised

Same

Same. Dont want to get piss everywhere.

Same. Has to do with lack of exercise.

there's nothin that crazy bout me
I'm just taking a wizz
mind your own biz
whys everybody always starin at me?!

Are you literally Hitler?

it does get tiring standing all day, might as well take some weight off the legs if i'm already on a pee break

Do you have a penis?

Do you have to hold it down, or is it short enough to just let it hang?

So many ladies in this thread

Do you do set up a layer of toilet paper over the toilet seat for maximum butt protection, or do you go bareback?

Why do you want to destroy the white race you cuck?

Is that a billy ellish song or

do you have a gf

Only if i'm already shitting, otherwise sitting down to piss is weak.

Same, standing piss shoots little particles of piss all over your hands and pants

I have to push my uncircumcised pee pee down because it hits the bottom of the seat lid.

fat lazy fuck

sometimes I do when I'm too asleep to fight with the toilet seat to stay up

Attached: 1550405210739.jpg (657x527, 58K)

6'10", here. The splash is real. Cleaner just to sit down and risk your dick touching the water/bowl.

This, and it's a nice opportunity to sit down. I still use urinals and piss outside behind dumpsters and trees though.

I cant piss if there is people near me. I try but nothing comes out. If I am alone, no problem. How autistic is this shit.

You ever sit while peeing...on weeeeed?

Attached: whap.png (420x420, 257K)

I stand to pee on the toilet, and I leave the seat down and don't wipe it off.

AMA

Attached: pepe dab.gif (498x359, 408K)

kek
some of you are alright..take an eight digit number when the time comes

Clean and splashpilled

How does it feel being a spic?

You may be an homosexual

feels gud mang.

I also sometimes leave big poops in the toilet and don't flush. Especially when in public. I never flush my big smelly doo doos.

I had a drug test once and i was being watched and I couldnt get it out but in the act of forcing it i accidentally farted. Dude didnt even acknowledge it. Fucking prick i hope he died

I used to love that show... now I can't even watch it after finding out they're pedo scumbags and what tim did to world peace

No u

Do you let it hang or do you have to push down on your little t-enis to keep from peeing between the seat and bowl?

Almost as bad as an asian at the urinal. I get that they have nothing to hold on to, but, fuck, try to aim.

So do I, I pee to the right pretty hard

You can sit on your sink?

I purposefully get as much pee as I can outside of the urinal where others have to stand.

same, nice to see someone else was taught manners

Somebody is doing it, could very well be you.

I knew a guy that would take a shit then stand up to pee.

It's natural user. I refuse to stand and pee. Its a social construct

Imagine being this neurotic.

I would rather kill myself than be Mexican.

here is what really fucks me up at night when i'm trying to sleep. Why is it that when I'm drunk I piss in the sink, even though the toilet is like 2ft away and the seat is already up and everything. Is it just like a territorial thing, like this is my fucking sink and I can piss in it if I want to, or is it laziness, or god-forbid -- something more sinister. Is pissing in the sink a sign of daemonic precession?

Attached: thought_police.png (640x640, 663K)

I can't pee off a boat anymore, too many people, especially if I've been drinking, discovered I can't pee swimming in the water if I've been drinking either.

Attached: 35dvjt.jpg (500x701, 108K)

How much paper do you use to wipe your vagina

I piss into the drain of my bathtub and only use the toilet for shitting. If my wife is in the shower I piss into the sink.

Attached: yellow groyp.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Self circumcised yes
I prefer the term boi pussy
Stop drinking retard juice
Toilet paper if public bathroom. And only use public toilets if code red shit dam is about to break
The few whites that endure through the age of the cuck will be more powerful then you will ever be schlomo
Yes
6'2 here. These manlets don't understand
Move out of Canada and your problem should improve
That shits euphoric
I let my shlong hang
This is how you make a relationship work anons

Attached: 1560977757197.png (701x668, 78K)

so Jow Forums used to have this meme advice regarding women. PIHB. to get any woman to love you, simply pee in her butt. She'll be yours forever.
Well I had a serious no-fucks-given moment and peed in my exes butt. It was kinda messy, but I'll say that it was still more convenient than going to the toilet. Basically I was able to use her colon as an external bladder, completely bypassing this whole issue of sitting while peeing vs sitting while standing. She got to go empty herself out into the toilet while I happily rolled over and went to sleep.

I posit this to you, my friends: when life asks "shall I pee standing or sitting?" You refuse the question and replace it with a better question "Whose ass shall I urinate inside of?"

Me too. When I was a degenerate 19 year old I got a prince Albert piercing. I had that shit at 4 gauge. Now that the jewelry is gone I have a tiny hole underneath my dick dip and it drips when I owe. I owe sitting down so I don't dribble on the esge of the toilet. True story bros.

Also, if you casually mention to a girl your dick is pierced she will want to see it.

I stand while pooping. I don't want to talk about it.

Summer Zoomers: The Thread