100 niggers fucking storm Walgreens and steal at once

How did they even plan this?
WATCH VIDEO
It'll blow your mind.

foxnews.com/us/philadelphia-walgreens-looting-surveillance-video

Attached: 20190710_232945.jpg (1045x1187, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/d5FzRslOezjD/
markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/cocaine-ship-jpmorgan-owns-vessel-seized-by-us-cbp-2019-7-1028340025
foxnews.com/food-drink/chipotle-fires-manager-who-refused-to-serve-black-customers-but-restaurant-admits-they-might-have-failed-to-pay-for-meals-before
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

part n parcel of living in a nigger city.

Honestly, this is why we need guns

These niggers are running wild in PA.

They wilin out. It's dey cultcha

lmfao what kind of shit does Walgreens even have worth stealing? The highest value items I've ever seen were prepaid smartphones, e-cigarettes and liqour, and they only stock a couple of each item at a time, their storage area has a metal door with a keypad lock. Did they steal Newports and Just for Men? Or did they reach the pharmacy before it could close it's steel shutters?

You're right...

And this is why retail is dying. This is why civilized people are becoming more isolated and angry. Really, fuck these animals.

yall it really be a part of da culcha facts mufucka facts we finna

Attached: EE4F467D-1B8D-435A-BB0B-F4D86B0944A8.jpg (640x906, 84K)

This is why you pay them reparations. If you dont they will just come and take everything by force and you wont stop them

It looks like gallons of drink mostly and some pastry snacks. Really I doubt they stole more than a few thousand dollars worth of merchandise but probably cost more in damages. Can’t wait till sheboon moms come out in the news defending tyrone and shaniqua screaming the dindu nuffin

>How did they even plan this?
Jews. Jews are figuring out how to weaponize nog mobs through social media.

This is the same city that declared bullet-proof glass in quick marts to be racist a few months ago I believe. Hilarious

we can stop them with logic. Like cowboys did indians.

Attached: A2D6D511-6C01-4BD7-BBCF-46DBB3170D4B.gif (411x488, 1.59M)

Shut up shlomo you have no power here. There’s a reason most of this niggetry sticks to leftit cities

Attached: 1496877190waaagh.jpg (950x503, 115K)

Look at all those future doctors, lawyers, etc if only the evil white man wasn't keeping them down they could turn their lives around

It is amazing how niggers are worse than any other animal on this planet. They are not even good enough to be called subhuman. They are lower than beasts. Even lower than a parasite or virus.

>niggers rob corporation
>store probably managed by poos
>niggardry on display for all

I see nothing wrong with this

What if we make a compromise and deport them all to Pedo island after it is seized by the authorities.

a shame someone didn't have a firearm in that store and just began unloading on them. a real shame. of course he'd get life in prison because I guess we just have to accept this type of behavior now

and you wonder why niggers shoot niggers more than anybody else

GIBS

DAT

Correct

holy shit just watched it.
NIGGERS ARE RETARDED LMFAO.
They just stole a couple cheap items each, not a single one thought to hit the pharmacy, they just run right past it and steal hostess cakes and fucking bottled water. Of course they're animals that should be put down but at least they aren't smart ones!

lol I'd say the just for men etc. anything over 15$ is locked up too. So they probably just stole soda pop and candy, the natural diet of the kang

Niggers working together? They are evolving and this is proof, they could become human in about 1000 years or so. Racists eternally BTFO.

How long before this changes from group criminal activity into "muh result of systematic opression"?

Or is it already like that?

Attached: ann1LQlP_700w_0.jpg (700x644, 66K)

That's what you get for setting up shop in a nigger neighborhood

>ey yo daquan hit up da boys
>we gon go in get all dem doritos an shiet
>yea bruh
>evolution
Estonian intellectual

Oh these boys just wilin' up in here, aint nothin wrong just out for the night, they all good people dindi nuffin wrong, walgreens dont mind its they fault anyway

Honor students, every single one of them

we dun play we reallt outchea

Attached: ED19C1C5-AE8C-40F4-8563-FFF47742EB81.png (741x630, 27K)

Beasts of the field. Read your KJV Bible

Wow so diverse!!

I think we already have to accept it. I mean this type of shit has closed down almost every mall in our country and I've seen ROB MOBS like this before posted here

Nigger hate thread?

Attached: z2iq3p3snzj21.jpg (505x489, 38K)

Still not nearly as ill-behaved as those Covington Catholic MAGA boys

Kek

You’re a decade too late my friend

I wouldn't even say that much by the looks of it, maybe $500 in stolen merch and barely anything in damages, most of the shit they knocked over can just go back on the shelf, and insurance will cover it all. I can't get over how dumb they were holy shit.

Just nogs being nogs, it should surprise literally no one

Nigs chimped out all over the country on the 4th.
bitchute.com/video/d5FzRslOezjD/

Can't lie, first thread I see when I open Jow Forums is this title. Fucking spit my drink out laughing.

>Dramatic

Any video of Blacks in public is DRAMATIC

sheeeiiiiittt

Surprisingly I saw 4 niggers at a Salata today

kek

they must have the gibs platinum card

oh israel you're so funny

I give them leeway and say around 2-3k TOPS if they were smart enough to go for the cheap electronics, makeup, and over the counter meds. As far as damages it’s hard to tell from that video, but more than likely destroyed glass displays and shelves

>And this is why retail is dying.
Oh, please. This shit doesn't make a dent compared to all of retail's other problems.
>This is why civilized people are becoming more isolated and angry.
Nope, there's way more than this going on.
>Really, fuck these animals.
I'll leave that to the coalburners.

ITS HAPPENING, NIGGERS ARE STORMING THE BASTILLE (Walgreens) AND TAKING UP SUPPLIES TO PREPARE THE WAR AGAINST WHITES.

Attached: reee.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Good joke avina

>you have no power here
This whole website is a jewish psyop.

Was that ever put into effect?
I used to live in Philly. In some really bad neighborhoods, Chinese restaurants were the only thing open. They are skilled at holding out in bad places, but they're gonna be absolutely fucked if the city makes them take the bulletproof glass down. A lot of these places have managed to stay in business in one place for years and that's not easy in the hood. Retarded move, typical of Philadelphia politics

My thoughts exactly. Which one of you white guys is coercing with the niggers?

Attached: 35f6cea9d51bbc621e7ea48928c04d1962e43f413ace4f724a2f8d5ab18d85ef (1).jpg (533x400, 53K)

Honestly I support this because it leads to accelerationism. Boomer cucks need to realize that niggers are hopeless.

Obamas childrens

Attached: 1560102274499.jpg (960x960, 92K)

>Okay nigs, you was Kangz and sheeit, you love yo Bibles. Yo reparayshun payment is as follows: Israel. All of it. And dey Joo-assed womens. Fo'ebbuh. Enjoy.

This is Philly, democrat controlled sense 1952

They also just had a huge bust on a JP morgan ship with 40,000 pounds of cocaine...

markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/cocaine-ship-jpmorgan-owns-vessel-seized-by-us-cbp-2019-7-1028340025

I'll bet they didn't lift a single box of Sudafed, or any Adderall, Vyvance, Ritalin, Benzedrex, or Desoxyn.
It was all toilet paper and junk food.

Attached: 1312553035725.jpg (445x640, 51K)

They are protesting. It’s unfair to conflate that with looting.

>(((white guys)))

>muh Democrats vs Republicans

Lurk more or go back to plebbit, boomer

Take your meds

People to stop relaxing. Whenever a large troop of niggers is on the move, there is going to be crime.

FUCK OFF JEW HOLY SHIT!

Attached: 1525741616329.jpg (472x473, 26K)

niggers are fucking disgusting

>Niggers gonna nig
Where darkness goes, crime flows.

Attached: niggers322352.webm (400x306, 1.04M)

JEWS ran the American slave trade.

You owe everyone on the planet reparations for what you've done.

Attached: 1Vup6Kz.jpg (647x861, 277K)

Philadelphia died the day it ended segregation. The same as the rest of America’s cities. Segregation existed for a reason; to keep niggers from destroying civilized society.

>watch it
>they run right past the back rooms with the safes
>right past the pharmacy with the extremely valuable drugs
>they steal soda and little debbies
Imagine being this short minded.

"The non-Jew is an animal in human form, condemned to serve the Jew day and night."
– Jewish holy book, the Talmud

This is why we need high capacity magazines

I have to go there in September. Never been to that shithole before, never going back after.

People don't think it be like it is, but it do.

>Point Breeze neighborhood in South Philly
Color me surprised. I used to live in passyunk share which is the opposite neighborhood on the other side of broad St and is the Italian and hipster side. I would stop into this Walgreens sometimes and there's always niggers and crackheads begging for money at the entrance. The shit that pisses me off about Philly is the rampant homelessness. I fucking hate it when niggers and drug addicts act like doormen and open the door for you in center City in hopes of getting a tip. I always kick the door open on the way out. Fuck those scummy bums.

Dey just need mo money for dem programs

Greatest country in the world.

Attached: cocainecocaine.jpg (400x533, 44K)

It's just a flash mob for nigs. They've been practicing with dine and dash. They coordinate it, just go on social media and say "Who's up fo stealin' sum sheeeiiitt?"

foxnews.com/food-drink/chipotle-fires-manager-who-refused-to-serve-black-customers-but-restaurant-admits-they-might-have-failed-to-pay-for-meals-before

They're still not as bad as Jews. Dumber, but not nearly as bad.

I sed EXXTRA chaze, wyte gurl, tha fuck? Nigguhz cain't eat no salad wid no chaze. Y'all got chickn wangz?
She a coke hed

We were before 1964. Now we’re a caricature of what was once America.

Why not just Haiti? What's a few more million?

it's fucking philadelphia bro; how you ever been there; it's the absolute worst

>he'd get life in prison
perhaps not, one could serious argue fear of one's life in that situation

she looks like her ho momma forced this upon her

their drug of choice is weed and crack and aids

>rampant homelessness
why do people feel sorry for the homeless? don't! they live that way by choice. it is a lifestyle they have chosen

Philp Phlip Phfilpadelphia Loot Crew!

WE GETTIN OUR REPARATIONS SON

Attached: Reparations-pic[1].jpg (500x391, 99K)

Emily's on 16th and tasker lol say bye bye emiry

>they will just come and take everything by force and you wont stop them
What the fuck did you just fucking say about Honker, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in Clown School, and I've been involved in numerous secret circuses in the Clownuminati, and I have over 300 confirmed laughs. I am trained in Gesture warfare and I'm the top balloon animalist in the entire US clown forces. You are nothing to me but just another mark. I will joke you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been clowned before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about clowns over the Internet? Honk again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of clowns across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the pie storm, bozo. The seltzer storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your sense of humor. You're fucking going to laugh, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can clown you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare nose. Not only am I extensively trained in balloon animals, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Clown Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable frown off the face of the continent, you little fren. If only you could have known what unholy fun your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you normal shoes idiot. I will shit clown makeup all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking keked, kiddo.

Attached: 1560531511407.png (640x274, 109K)

Agree, but now you are an embarrassing bully who nobody likes.

Attached: 136BBAC2-4B1B-48C4-AA30-3AE3DEAC7443.png (500x479, 62K)

is this for real?
does anyone really believe the demands will stop with reparations?

>they can’t arrest all of us!

Attached: B327C029-3BD9-40FC-A2DB-50972F3B67AB.jpg (1125x1138, 316K)

Based

Attached: Based Unapologetic Third World Conquest (2% drop per annum!).png (720x966, 229K)

The Talmud is not a Jewish holy book, that is the Torah and the Old Testament of the Bible. The Talmud is the book of the Babylonian Jewish slaves. The Babylonians murdered the rest of the Israelites (Christ's true descendants) .

Hating the Jews today is not anti semetic, in fact its just pest removal

I don't. I fucking hate them. Thats why I always kick doors open in their faces when they try to hold it open for me to beg for money. It's fucking insane seeing the fresh meat strolling along on center City. Recently there's been a couple who are obvious dope friends begging for money in center City carrying around a fucking 3 month old baby in 90+ heat. It's a fucking disgrace. Living in Philly is why I decided to enlist in the military. I'm doing my 4 years then fucking off somewhere with no niggers or homeless people.

I wish I could disagree, but I can’t. It’s sad realize your country is a cancer on the world. Most white Americans don’t support what our government does, so just remember the US government isn’t the actual American people. It’s been taken over by foreign nationals and foreign interests. I love my country, but hate my government, if you catch my drift.

>inb4 Walgreens restocks everything that was stolen and the mob comes back to steal it all again

I don't think any facial recognition will work here. They all look the same

There's a pool near that Walgreens. They'll be identified. That community pool is the only reason nigs are around that part of Philly anyway.

They were celebrating Ariel being black.