Boomer Dad

How do I stop him? We talked tonight and I told him “6 million Jews didn’t die in the holocaust” and he says “oh you’re sick, I bet you more than 6 million died”. And I followed up with “Trump is a Jewish puppet”, and he says “yeah, Isreal is our strongest ally”. I can’t handle this ignorance any longer.

Attached: 5AD6B0B3-09F3-4B27-AACE-F7A695EA1FD3.png (585x585, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YZYjRREqUF0
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-said-to-have-offered-lewinsky-tapes-for-pollard/
search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You suck at approach. Why didn't you start by saying israel gave us false intelligence (fake news) about iraq. Or what the uss liberty was?

i live in the south east and I have never heard boomers defend Israel online or in person

Admittedly, I know I screwed up. It kind of all started out of no where. We started taking about Epstein out of no where, and I went straight to the holocaust.

Bama? Georgia?

maybe try not being a retarded sperg. begin by asking for grilling advice, then right after that you hand him a cold one. now that he's buttered up you can tell him all about those greasy kikes.

You blew it! Your boomer dad will never listen to anything you have to say now

All he kept saying was shit like “trump is my guy no matter”. And I was like “no matter WHAT? But let’s talk more about Jews”

No matter what*

I bet this story has happened thousands of times across the country

Underage b&

Lol my dad is 65 year old mexican. Have explained shit over the years about jews being evil pedos. He text me saying he saw a “stein” on the news accused of child trafficking.

I am 28.

Fuck. Even the spics are more woke than my dad.

Have him learn about the USS Liberty
youtu.be/YZYjRREqUF0

Slowly build up with other things like the Pollard Spy
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-said-to-have-offered-lewinsky-tapes-for-pollard/

Apollo nukes
>pic relayed

Build up to 9/11. Do your homework and learn the material so you are able to present an air tight case.

Have him read the stratfor wikileaks docs outlining the players who did 9/11

search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210

Attached: israel apollo nukes.png (684x619, 73K)

Finally an user that can at least provide me with something useful.

Kek. Weird world we’re living in user.

You're boring.
Post more 30 year old boomer memes.

Your moms cunt is boring user.

Attached: B92DD0F1-B494-4225-900B-8C15AE3CB7B5.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Israel is at war with the US. They have been since their creation. They have been bombing and killing americans since the king david hotel. No country manipulates our politics for their own benefit like Israel, no country exercises the livel of control or subversion they do. Russia and China pale in comparison to the threat Israel poses (which is really just a proxy for the international jewish mafia)

Attached: israel - US greatest enemy.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

Show him the Kalergi plan

You are the one who is ignorant, you fucking zoomer.

Boomers think of politics and religion like they think of their High school hometown football team.

>Me against the world

You gotta redpill your dad on race and white tribes before christianity came and fucked EVERYTHING up.

Wonder which pill is easier to swallow when I talk about shit like this. This stuff, that is up front and easy to see why jews are evil politicians, or the other shit about Kabbalah Mysticism and ancient jewish cults, being at war with christianity, and more specifically, Catholicism (no bias here, Im a beaner but atheist.) It’s a war of occult factions that never really died out. Catholics kept them in check since ancient times. If you look at Notre Dame, it has two statues. Ecclesia, the Catholic Church, who is proud and standing up in victory. Synagoga, the jews, who stands with her head down, and in shame. Jews being jews, couldnt beat them up front, so infiltrated the Catholic church to bring it down with pedophila and corruption, as they are doing with USA. Finally, both Catholicism and judaism started as mystery schools, and ancient worship if mushrooms and psychedelics.

My mom believes that more, as she is super catholic lol Based beaner parents are based. Needless to say, they voted for Trump

The first Grand Inquisitor was a Jew. The founder of the Jesuits was a Jew. Catholic spain was infested with crypto jews.

Attached: Jesuits founded by jews.png (692x503, 72K)

Sadly there is just no changing boomers.
My dad said it was a good thing that Jews were in charge because they’re so successful.

“Cant beat em, join em and change em.” All of the west is getting jewed.

If youre interested in this type if shit, start with John Marco Allegro. He worked on the Dead Sea Scrolls and was one of the first guys to really show the hidden knowledge and meanings of biblical writings. Basically revolves around psychedelics (amanita and acacia), fertility cults (virgin mary is a vagina), and sun worship and paganism. Once he published his book, Sacred Mushroom and the Cross, he pretty much got shunned by Catholic church/jews and not til after he died was his work really appreciated.

boomers aren't human they are teenagers in old ass bodies

you can't reason with them. don't try. their whole world hinges on lies. your whole future depends on the revival of truth.

slide

Fool.
Never speak of this again unless he questions you on it.
when he does suggest that you agree the holocaust did happen but that you think that the jews are taking credit for non jewish deaths as well, that if six million did die that they weren't all jewish and it was just an exaggeration to establish israel.

Then say that you support israel, we put them there and they're not only our responsibility but also an excuse to go to war should israel be attacked and kill some muslims.

>slide
Right into your DM’s bb. U want zum fuk

because people will question something they were taught was true, and wont ever bother to question. Right.

Become his daughter to pwn him.

if your dad is a christian, ask him one day what he thinks that the jews believe happened to jesus when he died. false prophets have a particularly rough time in jew hell.

From there you can probably unravel his blind boomer faith in israel.

I want to question everything but I can’t prioritize because I have a 4chins cat5 glued in the back of my head with disinformation constantly pinging me to death.

As if it isnt to see the rabbis on this board, rabbi

user my parents are completely cucked faggots too

Holy shit you should have video taped that. Way to ruin your relationship with your family. Never reveal your power level.

Boomers are a lost cause. Even the nationalist boomers, when in power do nothing to reverse the Wests demographic collapse.

ANYTHING but be called a racist by brown people.

Spics are woke.. my Mexican friend’s dad was a trump supporter back when I was on the fence . Meanwhile my parents voted for Hilary and still think he will be impeached. I tried to get them to bet me one btc $ value that trump will win 2020 and then wouldn’t agree to it

1. Ask him why Israel is our ally and what they do for us.
2. Ask him how long it takes for a modern crematorium to burn a human body.
3. Do math.

Attached: bhgnfbvcs dfgh.png (1410x1800, 583K)

THIS holy shit

Usury is a good basic red pill. Bible verse that states if one lends money not to charge interest. But nowadays most boomers are atheists that LARP as Christians so they don’t give a fuck that homosexuals are perverting the rainbow

USS Liberty is the cure for boomer dads.
>What? They attacked Merica!?
That should always be the first red pill.

Attached: 5536265.png (615x498, 156K)

Subtlety is lost on you, mere identitarian.

I tried to red pill my dad about the USS Liberty and he refused to believe Israel did it on purpose.

>Why would they do such a thing? They just wouldn't
>Dad because they wanted to blame the attack on Egypt to drag America into their war.
>No they wouldn't do that. Must have been an accident.
>Dad they did multiple strafes of the ship. The ship was flying an American flag and those on board were even radioing the Israeli jets which they ignored.
>Nope they just wouldn't do it. The Jews are good people.

The downfall of the boomers was television. They still believe everything it tells them today.

tell him sorry you came across the wrong way, then pull up "greatest story never told" on youtube and tell him to watch that.

This is partially, if not one of the biggest reasons jews gained power. Christcucks thought it was against their religion so used jews to collect, and jews being jews, became bankers after gaining money for countless years.

you should have sex with him to relieve the tension

Attached: 236732457.jpg (208x242, 10K)

user, it’s so weird down here in Southern California. Almost every Trump supporter I know is either a young mexican or mexican than immigrated here many years ago and worked for their shit like my parents did, with no handouts. It’s like 30% of Mexicans support Trump down here. And like 1% of everyone else. That feel when your brown and are more patriotic than the white people around. Clown world I swear.

*than
*youre

Excuse my typos user.

*that lol kms

>imagine being this autistic to ask this

The problem of boomer was never their political attitude, but theis socio-economic mind set. They grew up believeng the pinnacle of existence in the liberal america was being a ''rock star''. AKA being as rich as fast as possible by bouncing from a service job to another until they got rich and retired. That is the bane of the way they view politics. My dad was already an outcast in the 80s, pretty redpilled, hell, he was the one who taught me most of the shit we talk here even before the plebbit invasion. But guess what? He still thinks that Y and Z gens can get a nice pension in the future by wagecucking to jobs that are a litteral fucking joke. Favors israel over just bringing back military-economic autonomy to the west. Prefers selling his house rather than saving it for his children. Boomers are selfish and thats that, they will deny that till they are inside a grave while their kids can't get a basic pension when they hit 70, if they are lucky to live that long

because nobody gives a shit, not really. to them it's an irrelevant issue they'd rather not think about. They have an answer and it's a good answer because it especially means they get to be violent when someone voices a wrong answer.

Just think about it for a minute. Believe holocaust happened, you don't have to think about it anymore because you can agree it happened, but how much trouble is disagreeing? how much harder is it when you disagree on this subject? Most people don't go out of their way to make their own life harder. That's why you dont go right to denial of something that happened outside of your lifetime. You have to start with current events first and you have to approach all issues like you agree but in a way where they have to correct you. this way their guard is down.

>revealing your power level to a fucking bomber
We have all made that mistake before. Every family is different, but mine eventually came to terms with me, there’s worse things in the world you can be than a Nazi. We bonded over our equal hatred for niggers and spics

in other words, and i'll make this as retard clear as possible.

You gotta play the song everybody agrees is the right song, but you have to play it just a little out of tune and pretend not to notice until you're corrected.

NIGGA WHAT???

COPE HARDER BOOMER

boomers are fucked like leftists in that they will admit to being racist sometimes but then cuck on racism super hard and try and deny that they're racist just to fit in and be successful

they completely delude themselves on a whim just like leftists

Accurate... Now imagine a nigger boomer...as your dad.

Attached: 1559088881009.jpg (249x203, 8K)

went to Gatlinburg the other day and someone had an "I stand with Israel" bumper sticker on an SUV at a strip mall. Wish I were making this up

Keep raping him, it'll work eventually

>“yeah, Isreal is our strongest ally”
i'm still wondering when israel went from "our strongest ally in the middle east" to "our bestest friend and ally ever in the whole wide world amen".

Why don't you start with true things like the USS liberty instead of trying to say the Holocaust didn't happen lmao

Cringe