20 year old college student here, I recently became redpilled about 2 months ago

20 year old college student here, I recently became redpilled about 2 months ago.

My question is - so, what now? jews are flooding our homeland with shitskins en masse, men are being pussified, and the bizzare is becoming the norm.

I've already began lifting hard and on 60 day of nofap. But what's our end game here? Go to a rural community and try to live like we should be living? Realistically a civil war or "happening" most likely won't happen. What are you anons doing?

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/47755-european-jews-are-30th-cousins.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there is no proof of Jews encouraging mass immigration from third world countries no matter how much Jow Forums propels this fallacy.

sloppy job mossad

focus on school and work on developing employable skills first. Don’t worry about the world until you have the power to change it

There's groups out there. Underground and growing. Look for one.

Lmao, get a load of this guy.

You vote for trump
Ignoreshills and trust the plan

>flag
Wayminnit

Attached: A95A2A5D-9825-4BB7-9D3D-848A568BDEA9.jpg (657x960, 120K)

The jews have nothing to do with the spic invasion

kill yourself shlomo

lots of white babies is the only answer, return white women to their sacred position as mothers. let the liberal scum slag genetics disappear while they live out their cool wine aunt fantasies

I remember when I first took the red pill man. All I have to say is don't freak out. No sudden snap decisions, stay calm. It is alot to take in and the freshly awakened mind can be a dangerous irrational thing. You will likely have no one in your life who you can talk to about this stuff, and your friends and even your family may alienate you if you bring it up to them. It's a difficult time and a transitional time in life. It nearly drove me off the deep end when I got red pilled. Best wishes and hopes brother.

i think you've done more than enough
realistically speaking no person could do more

>what now
continue down the rabbit hole. read more books, listen to podcasts, but I earn you the redpill will lead you to being blackpilled (acceleration) it's a feeling of nihilism and hopelessness. you will enter clown world cynicism, and encourage the destruction of Western Civilization as fast as possible and laugh as you watch it burn.

Attached: 2yll5g.jpg (500x944, 120K)

Educating the masses.

>Realistically a civil war or "happening" most likely won't happen.
This won't and can't always be the case. The US economy and political system are both unsustainable. There is no way for the shit going on with legal/illegal immigration and the welfare state and the two-party election system to last.

The law of irreversibility is also in effect. We can't go back in time in any meaningful way, there's too much to fix, change, and adapt and most people don't even have the will to try. We fucked up hard and we just have to face it and let things run their course. Like an old dying tree, the system has to finally die before a new one can be born in its place.

If the only way out is through, then our endgame is really just to build ourselves up as best we can in the meantime, through recruiting, reading, self-improvement, working.

Attached: 1561926890827.jpg (1000x667, 116K)

>so, what now?

Find a girl quick and do your best to keep her away from the poz, keep up the lifting. Start watching some whitepilled e-celeb like Nick Fuentes or Murdoch Murdoch to keep your spirits up. Ultimately you should try to get away from the city and make lots of white babies.

In short, live your life user. I agree that a great big happening isn't very likely to take place, but does that really matter? Life is hard, and it will continue to be. Every single one of our ancestors except maybe the boomers lived under conditions that were much worse than ours, and yet none of them failed to reproduce. There is no end game, it's just life. And there is no excuse for giving up on it.

Even if we got 10,000, 50,000, hell even 100,000 whites to do this it still would not make a significant impact against the third world hordes.

Sure it would, here's a whitepill fo you user. All 10 million ashkenazi jews alive today descended from only 350 people. Once the money runs out for the third world, when we are no longer supplying it, there will be a massive decrease in the worlds population. Even if there are only a few hundred of us left we can and will rebuild, as long as we are self-sufficient when that time comes.

livescience.com/47755-european-jews-are-30th-cousins.html

redpill your friends. if you have none get some. community is the next step.

Attached: EBlook.png (862x522, 547K)

get a wife and have kids bro. Like as many as you can.

It is in the governments highest interest to maintain "business as usual" as long as possible.
He's right, it's absolutely unrealistic to expect any "happenings"

Attached: 0RmPXVdm_o.jpg (800x800, 107K)