Portland police looking for Antifa suspect

Anyone know who this Antifa suspect is?

Attached: antifaportlandsuspect.png (794x802, 318K)

yeah, he's some dirty spic guy even though he doesn't look it

his name is Juan Aparicio Santolalla and i met him studying IT at community college (no joke)

lives in san diego and not portland

What's the fucking point of reporting him? They're not going to do anything. He will face no real punishment. Portland police and government officials are tacit allies with these people.

Youre glowing pretty hard right now hermano

That’s a male? How can you tell?

Tiny bulge and adam's apple?

Do you have any matching images? I heard he's the one that assaulted Andy Ngo.

Have they checked all the nearby college professors and gay hookup apps?

Likely a faggot

his yt is kinda spooky

I don’t even go outside anymore. I would if they were shooting.

portland doesnt care- they need to be overthrown

That's a chick.

Suh guys. I was in a drunken slumber last night and the great Kek granted me with an idea. He told me to tell y’all that we should infiltrate Portland until the election is over. If we move in the masses then we can create quite a takeover. Not to mention the trolling that we could accomplish. It would be legendary. It could even top the Shia trolling. So who’s with me? Spam the boards with this idea and let’s watch it come to fruition. We only have a year and a half left. Let’s go boys and girls! Time to hit the Oregon trail.

Attached: 2DB6C982-D3AF-4F0A-B05D-F8822E8803AD.jpg (800x800, 67K)

Nah, need to just follow the plan Joe Rogan put forth to dealing with Antifa.

Genuinely agree with this assessment

What was his plan? Throw DMT-laced elk meat at them?

Let Antifa keep it up till the real dangerous people come out who happen to be right wing and kill them all in the streets.
He's claims it's only a matter of time til they do, and that the extreme right scares him more then Antifa faggots.

Ok antifa shill. Fuck off back to your discord. Everyone needs to ID that antifa fagot ASAP. Why would the fucking ppb be asking for help to identify him if they're not seeking to press charges? He's fucked. Now go dilate, bitch.

Attached: 1467040458519.jpg (1080x750, 259K)

Report him, if he goes through the process with a slap in the wrist, then go for good old vigilante justice.

Holy fucking shit I know who that is!!!

When did he say this? Today?

Source?

I was paraphrasing what he said to that Asian faggot news (((reporter))) Andy Lgo in their podcast someone posted earlier today.

We can't justify vigilante justice until law and order has been given a chance to fail.

Anybody know anything about the iron workers Union in Portland or the northwest in general? They are involved heavily with antifa
I'm watching it now.

His name is Faggot McFagstein

That's Milo Yiannopoulous.

Identifying him is useful for people that want to grief his settlement in Minecraft

Got em...

Attached: sus.jpg (800x516, 66K)

Just stake out the bathroom area in Facebook or Google HQ and watch for the ones that seem most confused. That's Antifa.

proof?