Why are millennials so bad with money?

Why are millennials so bad with money?

Attached: millenial wealth.jpg (539x960, 81K)

they spend it on funko pops

Attached: wlPbwYwr6x.jpg (650x650, 46K)

They’ve spent their whole lives being told by boomers and Jews that they are losers if they don’t go into debt for college. They’re taught from day one that they deserve a high status job, and a degree is the way to get one.

because i drink up a good amount of my extra money to cope with clown world

>net worth
Well no shit, aren't those classes the ones that JUST WENT INTO COLLEGE or ARE IN COLLEGE?
Are you retarded? Do you lack any critical thinking skills?

Also, they watch epic movies throughout childhood and are taught they deserve to live and epic life of exploration and adventure. This manifests itself on spending all their money on traveling and going out.

I got tricked into this. I was dumb kid with dumber parents, and i put my entire young adult life into my education

Avocado toast?

>Class of 2009 -$1989
So these people have been working for a decade now and the average person is worth less now than when they started? Your jews really do use you as wage slaves.

>class of 2010
>age 29
Did your nigger-tier source get held back 2 years?

I’m not totally against college, but if you’re paying more than like $8k a year it’s retarded. I recently graduated and my school was about $6.5k a year tuition, was able to pay most of if by waiting tables.

Just having any bachelors helps in an office environment. Expensive “elite” schools are pretty much worthless at this point anyway, they are affirmative action centers.

I should add to this. If you’re in a specific program that leads directly to high paying jobs, paying a little more for college is not a problem. This is only a handful of degrees, though.

Jobs should hire based on tested IQ and interest in the field.

Yeah I didnt know that when I was younger. For reference I was raised by a single mom who has 200k in debt from an online masters degree.

My life was already over before it even started

tfw 26 y.o., no student loans, just started a good career, and 30k in the bank

Attached: qsuisndkxosjdnx.png (300x168, 7K)

From an online masters??? Wtf Harvard?

Is that debt yours when she dies?

No not Harvard LOL. Its an online school. Like one of the bullshit scam ones.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it is mine.

200k is a lie. Who would lend her 200k in the first place? There is a limit on the amount of subsidized loans you can get from the government and you lose that if your grades aren't good. Then unsubsidized you have to put against your credit which hers was most likely garbage. I'd say at best assuming she actually did make it through that online school with a bachelors which is uncommon for online colleges as they usually only do associates she was out around 70k at max.

I wish it was a lie. Its from all of her education since she was a young adult. She got her bachelors twice. Then she got her masters in her 40s.

What is her masters in or what is the name of the online college. Online colleges basically don't do masters at all because its stricter to get accredited for it and its more expensive to fake as you run higher legal risks. Also master usually require fieldwork which rules out most master right out of the gate.

because the economy is a ponzi scheme held up by third world country labor and cheap agricultural imports

and still a virgin. congrats

It's when you act like a boomer in the 70s but without the economic advantage.

Cause more than half of them are shitskins.

Central bank disincentives saving and ensentivies spending. More and more over time. That is literally what it means when they play with the interest rate. Inflation debt spending.

I'm not 30 years old.

The boomers helped them. I'm not even young enough to be 2000s btw. Millenials are shit but it's mostly because they have been sold in to slavery and dont really have a way out besides becoming a hobo. Not on the average at least. Some will figure it out and make it but the aggregate is fucked.

i've been told over and over that everything is possible, if you really want it and that i should live my life as long as i'm young, so after school i did nothing for a few years, then i did some internships and then i went to university, sure now i work in my dreamjob but i almost have no savings and i'm old already (36)

We actually subsidize our farms like corn so we can sell cheap to your third world asses. Look up the fucking farm bill.

this chart isn't even right
if you're class of 2003 that would mean born in 85 and that makes you 34yo not 36

>dreamjob
What job is that?

What is money? Is it like credit? Credit spends the same as money doesn’t that make it money? Also screw the man. I don’t want to work for corporate peanuts.

THEY ARE THE LAST LETTER IN THE ALPHABET AND THUS THEY ARE THE LAST MUTT RACE AKA JEW NIGGERS.........

Being worth nothing is actually better than being worth $50k+ and worrying about other people coming to take your shit. If you own nothing and are worth nothing nobody will get anything from you in a lawsuit and you'll also have a easier time passing the means-test for gibs.

Notice how it declined every single year? The youth are not needed. In fact every generation since the 1910s has been needed less year over year. Almost as if the money did not serve the interests of the people after that. Wonder what changed?

The ways they accomplish this are pure evil. They realized white people would never be good consumers and thus opened the third world floodgates. The real kicker is that they then raised taxes on all the white people and give it to the third world creatures so they can spend it all.

When have they ever had money to begin with?