For anyone wondering why people are still talking about the women's soccer pay bs

for anyone wondering why people are still talking about the women's soccer pay bs...

its going to be a freaking election issue

Attached: 5A94F9CB-7E0E-41A6-AC5B-BB6BFE648EF6.jpg (1024x1011, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It draws less money. Why would the pay be equal?

are they retarded?

Attached: equal.jpg (1644x704, 341K)

Just spam pic related on Twitter. That will trigger them.

Attached: 1562589966852.jpg (750x566, 76K)

im not arguing for it
im just saying this shit is literally just the start of it all

Attached: C51CCB14-C177-44EE-833E-8EC063E1E31B.jpg (1242x1777, 803K)

I'M GAY AND ANGRY TAKE ALL MY STUPID DEMANDS SERIOUSLY!

Attached: 5cf177812400003b078564c1X.png (1910x1000, 1.18M)

Yes, they don’t take into account the massive revenue difference between men’s and women’s sports venues.

Just a heads up:

FIFA demands that their federations aren't politically influenced in any way by governments, they're supposed to be completely separate

If lawmakers make a move to regulate in anyway how they work, they automatically unaffiliate the country and they can't participate in any FIFA tournament.

So...if you want to screw rapihoe and company, let the Democrats do the job

so they're intentionally retarded in order to create inequality

guess we'll never have a women's soccer team anymroe.

Women should get paid less because the are inferior and everyone knows it. Nobody wants to watch someone who is so inept at a game that they have to prevent you from playing with over half the players by creating a separate league.

Attached: 2AC481EF-124A-4E38-8D1A-D47A9A8696E7.gif (198x236, 485K)

I'm okay with this.
Nobody in the united states watches soccer except wetbacks, and they're cheering not for the US team, but whatever Spanish speaking shithole they came from.

They dont' and don't care. If the WNBA gets equal pay as NBA players, you can bet the league will shut down

just watch these fifa cucks bow to prep the gigantic clits on these repulsive dyke cunts

>Mens Soccer: $4 Billion in revenue, 9% to the players

>Women's Soccer: $73 Million, 12% to the players

Women are actually paid at a higher rate than men, but no one actually gives a fuck about watching them play

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Attached: Jeepers_011.jpg (665x1000, 142K)

You burgers should start identifying as women and trying out, seems pretty lucrative.

Yes, women and Democrats are mostly retarded.

I'm pretty sure they're contractually obligated to fund the event, period. I doubt the agreement contains any whiney virtue signaling out clause.

Requiring equal pay would be the end of women’s sports. There just isn’t enough revenue

Whats to stop them from hosting the world cup somewhere else then?

Trump should invite them to the white house instead

I'd be willing to give women players even pay when they start playing against boys teams for comedy reasons.

Lol this is fucking hilarious
These dykes get paid millions a year to kick around a soccer ball while teachers arnt even breaking 50k

Can't wait for these gashes to get BTFO in court. Relative to their viewership and the amount of revenue they generate for their league, the current pay is more than fair.

Nice.

I can not think of anything more boring than women’s poorball.

This ride won’t stop it just keeps getting worse

Attached: 48A034A8-9E67-4C5D-A898-AC7656A85F02.jpg (900x900, 375K)

Don't forget hip urban white people that say "ya'll."
They fucking love soccer now too. American football is just so passé.

They're true believers. They keep getting proven wrong in so many disparate ways, but they keep on believing.

women make roughly 3x as much as men proportionally to revenue generated in soccer

Are they hoping to appeal to the white women that secretly voted for Trump?

Ok guck the World Cup. Why should we have it if it provides no value for us?

This is the single STUPIDEST thing I have ever seen somebody complain about. Does nobody take economics? Are they taking black history or women's studies instead or something?

>legislation passes
>women get a pay cut to 9% or men get a pay raise to 12%
I would be happy with either

i'm cool with that, let's just cancel all government funding of sports

>equal pay
Are sports players paid per their contract and all contracts are different? Last I checked, not all male athletes even on the same team get paid the same.

Absolutely. Why the fuck is the federal government funding a soccer team? How is that in any way related to the responsibilities of the government?

are they saying sponsors need to pay them the same amount? that's a joke because sponsorship deals are based on how popular an athlete is and no one is a fan of half-speed soccer

The fuck? Representing your country is a privilege, you shouldn't accept money at all for that.

well yeah, fuck them too

I've seen several articles that say the women's team actually gets a higher % of the cut than the mens. The mens just makes a hundred times more money so it appears that they're raking it in.

If womens soccer could rake in as many fans as the mens soccer they'd actually be making more money.

As usual it's feminists having zero idea how the world works.

I'm okay with this. (((Professional))) sports has been installed as a safety release valve for the nationalistic tendencies of the average person. That energy is safely dumped into a useless waste of time, while also making some people very rich.

Wow women and shitskins still exhibit a childlike view of economics.

>Like OMG they are doing the same job they should be paid the same
>X job is way harder than Y job so X should be paid more

Do they understand supply and demand? Do they understand that your worth is determined by the value and scarcity of your abilities? Do they understand that you are worth what others are willing to pay you?

Of course not. Because they're fucking children.

And fuck those cuckolds in West Virginia for falling for muh moderate democrat Joe Manchin's schtick again.

No. That rappin ho bitch basically said everyone needs to spend their money on women’s soccer to raise their profile. She wants it to be state sanctioned viewing and compulsory buying of their merch.

Yet again the left doesn't understand that you are not paid based on anything but how much value you can create. And women's soccer is not valuable to anybody

>its going to be a freaking election issue

Good. Last time it was how many different types of bathrooms we we're going to be mandated to build everywhere. Now it will be how much to subsidize sports teams no one watches.

Meanwhile, Trump will be campaigning on actual issues.

i think i might actually vote for democrats

fuck cuckservatives, fuck boomers, fuck sportsfags

ill see you all in fucking hell

The funniest part is they aren't even doing the same job. The women's US team got beat by a fucking UNDER 15 boys team in a scrimmage. They are not even remotely comparable to professional men's teams in terms of skill and athletic ability, so I don't know why they think they deserve the same pay.

>women
>being stupid
name a more iconic duo

why does Kamala Harris support segregation? there should only be one national soccer team with only the best players (male or female)

By those numbers, if they were to pay the women the same it would cost $360 million, nearly five times the entire revenue just to pay the players.

At my company the warehouse guys do miserable physical labor for $15 an hour. The cat lady office broads type into spreadsheets for $18 an hour. I'm a programmer making $35 an hour and I do less than either of them. Just fixing/improving the business software at my own pace. Often just sitting around doing nothing.

Funny how it is never the men complaining about how much more I make than them. Only the women.

This is just so retarded.

>killing divegrass in the US

Attached: stop don't come back.jpg (408x408, 87K)

Oh my God why won’t this clown world die already.

Does anyone have any infographs that easily explain why women actually get paid a higher percentage than men get with clear and to the point information including sources cited?

> Women playing poverty ball
> mfw

Attached: image.jpg (367x512, 131K)

>its going to be a freaking election issue
let me just shore this up now: there are no election issues. Trump has already won.

>you have to prove that you didn't break the law or pay the fine!
>innocent until proven guilty? fuck that! its 2019 bigots!

>Are women retarded
user, I...

>US
>Football

How does the US goverment funds the world cup when their team doesn´t even qualifies?

It's nice to see the American champions showing the proper respect to the highest Office in the lands.

>Don't forget hip urban white people that say "ya'll."
Fuck you niggers appropriated that. As a southerner it's my right to say "fixin to" and "ya'll". Typing it on the internet is for faggots, though.

Attached: 1532598047576.png (244x250, 116K)

ok stop the world cup, see if anyone gives a shit

>wanting to give millionaires who hardly provide any meaningful production more money because they have a vagina between their legs
The absolute state of modern "leftists"

If they want equal pay they need to play on the same league. In fact segregation of all kinds needs to end now. Segregation of men and females is so lastvyear. Have them try out together and play on a team together if any of the women soccer players can beat any man soccer player in try outs she gets his job.

They love rich people so long as they're entertainers or make trendy products like Steve Jobs.

I think women's ice hockey is the best women have for them in terms of actual athletes doing something that requires all the traits men show in sports, and even that is god awful 95% of the time compared to men.
Yet some faggy eurocuck dive game played by women needs financial support? They need to get tranny'd.

Attached: 1561353873464.jpg (600x570, 31K)

Stop my money from going to something I used to not give a shit about but now hate?
Sounds like a win.

I hope they introduce this in every single European country, so football can die off. It's extremely bluepilled and they use it to promote niggers in every country. Football neds to crash and burn and equal pay is an awesome way to do it.

oh shit, what will we do without women's soccer?

Every time a woman or whatever minority group makes any dent of progress, someone comes in and has to claim its not enough for them and use whatever success to push for more undeserved welfare. This is what is killing them. First gen blacks move some town, work their asses off, then once they have a drop of success and use that influence to get subsidies for the rest and encourage leeches to come, then they get trapped in ghettos living off welfare.

Why are taxpayers subsidizing pro soccer in the first place? That's fucking ridiculous.

>i'm cool with that, let's just cancel all government funding of sports

Amen.

This right here. It's just a talking point.

kek

what a bunch of morons, FIFA doesn't care where the cup is celebrated, countries beg them for it not viceversa

I hope they pick Mexico to spite the burgerspawn

>Women are actually paid at a higher rate than men, but no one actually gives a fuck about watching them play

if the women push it they will literally just dissolve the women's national team and stop competing internationally

When the men's team goes to the world cup they face the best teams on Earth.
When the women's team goes to the world cup they face the best teams in the women's division.
The men simply face a far greater caliber of competition than the women, ergo they deserve the higher pay. Being a dominant team in men's soccer is more difficult.
The reality is that the absolute best women's soccer team would lose to the lowest ranked men's team any given day.

You get paid what you're worth.

>Joe Manchin
Are you proud of yourselves centristniggers