Have you ever called a black person a nigger irl...

have you ever called a black person a nigger irl? I was walking to my hotel room and say this camper van filled with niggers and I yelled "go back to africa you fucking niggers" at them and casually walked away.

Attached: worlds blackest nigger.png (390x420, 179K)

Yeah but I’m also black. Called and American black a nigger.

>and then I woke up

Attached: >her.webm (624x1232, 2.23M)

>"go back to africa you fucking niggers"
Never relax around them, you could have been shot.

nappy hair is ugly why the fuck does this whore think she is pretty? just fucking straighten it if you want chad cock you stupid bitch

clap clap...sage

do you have friends irl or a gf?

When I was in high school I could talk to niggers that I knew and tell them nigger jokes and everything. They called me cracker and shit but the main thing is it was all good they didnt give a rats ass about the word nigger

did you use the hard 'r'?
i've called a person a nigger before to their face. they were flabbergasted and didn't know what to say.

yes

> Be white lanky wimp in city near projects.
> In bottom flat of 3 flat victorian, niggers hang out on steps all the time.
> Most scary as fuck, biggest fattest kind of nice.
> One day I'm entering my flat and I hear him say to me "hey nigger."
> Smile and go inside.
later.exe
> big fat nigger sees me outside, asks why I smiled the other day.
> Tell him no one ever called me a nigger before.
> WAT?
> Tell him he said "hey nigger" to me yesterday.
Nope.
Said "Hey neighbor"
> Big and fat laughs his ass off. Swears to tell everyone.
> live in fear for next year.

Attached: 1538189482014.jpg (2272x1704, 2.63M)

Yes, I yelled nigger at some nigger who almost ran me over once at wallmart.

Yeah. They laughed about it. If you can't insult someone then they aren't your friend. If they weren't my friend I wouldn't waste energy on insults. I'm also from a western state were there's not much racial tension, at least not between most blacks and whites, where i'm from it's mostly the blacks and mexicans that have it out for each other.

I drive through a heavily niggered City every day for work. Every day I pick one spook walking and scream nigger out the window, it's really easy in the summer but gets more difficult in the winter. Fuck these joggaboos,I always have my gun on me.

Hey Neighbor, Que lo Que, Sak pase ?

I called an albino nigger a nigger once in middle school. Not shit happened

lol

fuck you too whatever your name is guy with the goth gf

Jow Forumsthathappened

u have to go back

you sir are a hero

fuck off ted

You must be a black guy. I think matural hair looks 100x better than that nasty fake shit.

Was at a bar one night, and my Russian friend was hanging out with this black dude from Texas.
Anyway, about 2 hours into drinking, the black dude comes over into our drinking circle and asks if I had an extra smoke.
I was like "Yeah, for sure nigga."
It didn't even register to me for like 4 seconds, I was looking around like, -Why is everyone so quiet and staring at me wide eyed-?
Then it occurred that I just called a black dude nigga in public in front of like 10 people.

I was like "Oh, FUCK, sorry dude I meant that shit in the man, dude, bro, sort of way."
He laughed and said "its no problem dude I get it, I was kinda surprised everyone got all silent, where I am from nobody would even blink about that."

Good guy, gave me a lift home the other day when I had a few too many to drive.

i would post my hand but I dont have a phone I am not black in fact im 100% norweigan and my ancestors immigrated to north dakota

Yes, but I was going ironic. He was still not amused.

>having friends
>going to bars
fuck off normalfag

i think the more pressing problem is that she's fat and not white

how is she fat?

Imagine having nigger friends lmao

Attached: funwblacks433-starqeesha-roach-head.webm (240x360, 1.31M)

I actually feel sorry for her, Imagine the home she has to go back to, and fuck whoever recorded for not telling her.

Eating too much food?

No, and my first experience with a black guy was good. He was a British soldier patrolling our estate, he was talking away and letting the kids touch his rifle (inb4), whereas the white soldiers looked at us as filth. But alas i've seen to much negatives since then to taint that memory and grow a hatred for them, even if most whites still look at my people as subhuman. Still wouldn't call one nigger because i don't want to be mauled

Ayy boys I found a shit skin

>Nigger bitch has bugs
>Feeling bad for her
You should feel bad for the other people on the bus user, it's not their fault this sub human can't into hygiene, unfortunately they have to share a ride with it.

Actually I have in the context that I was working selling tourist shit on the Las Vegas Strip late at night and told niggers to fuck off literally in those words. They fuck off like the monkeys they are as long as they aren't out numbering you when you take the general lit area, police, security, and non-mokey tourists and workers into account. It's better that way, so they realize you aren't in the mood for their nigger games. But you don't want to try that when they have the leg up.

She should be able to feel fucking cockroaches living in her hair

>He cute

Blacks aren’t British

Attached: DEED4263-129F-407D-93BA-2EF102BA4A78.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Monkey dna user. MONKEY. Whites have alien DNA which is why we are different

When I was like 8 or 9 I was with my mom at the Jiffy Lube or whatever (we were getting the car fixed) and said it to an old black lady there.

Black user here... guess what... it’s not offensive to us... just gives us a reason to fuck white people up with no punishment
;)

Yes. Regularly to the Somalis and others here. Nigger, abeed, subhuman. They usually take it because they only attack people that won't fight back. If you are Eastern European or some other mix like myself they are basically a punching back. Only politically correct Europeans and Asians are afraid of them

T. The half-Brazilian

Also stop calling niggers people. That is a fallacy.

After being in the military for 4 years. And being red pilled for 6 years now. Working in insurance for 3 years. I call people niggers by accident sometimes.

Many times

Cuck

Micks are all super racist here you vile cuck nigger

Im youre huckleberry boy
Ill make sure you goto jail too nigger

>The half-Brazilian
The reason why they let you call them a nigger is because they know you're one of them

Nah, my grandma is Lebanese, the rest European. Chances are you are less White than me little Morocco

Yelled out loud:
"Go back to Africa"

While a group of them were making a scene for being caught shoplifting.

I'm 100% huwhite proven lineage going back for six centuries to the Netherlands.
Cope more mutt

Things that never happened for $100. Sage

That’s my dad’s theory too, lol.

Attached: 0A47A722-7BC3-4A4E-9349-6E14B84A68BB.jpg (648x960, 53K)

Hello again, stabby bro. Always a pleasure to see you around here. What is your genetic admixture? Half-German and half-Brazilian?

Attached: 221AF69F-82DC-4962-8F25-1DEFE9C84402.jpg (795x612, 91K)

Bulgarianbro! Nice to meet you again. I am often in the Anti-negro*d and Asian threads in the morning. Since we have byod at work I can basically do what I want as long as I deliver results.

Yeah my mom is of mixed Portuguese, Scottish and Lebanese ancestry. Dad is a German. It's funny cause Scots are like super-rare in the Middle and Southern Americas.

Attached: 1292053948155.png (838x983, 48K)

I've never said anything to a nigger.

Did you took a shit in Walmart?

There are only 4 types of people supportive of niggers

1) "People of color" who bought into this bs meme that Whites are the major enemy when in reality niggers have a ratio of crime with every group that shows their nigger-tier behavior. Also they earn less than virtually every and are either in or in-between prisons
2) people that don't live around niggers
3) niggers that are congo*d nationalist or Nigger Israelites
4) cucks

I browse while getting ready for work. My work is also pretty chill. Gotta do my work for the day regardless when I show up or when I leave, as long as I do the daily tasks. All my ancestors I know of, as far back as I could trace it, are Bulgarian. Even had a dna test to find out more but it’s 55% Eastern Europe and the rest is Greece and the Balkans when it comes to ancestry. Your mum sounds like an interesting mix.

Attached: 25453011-7BF1-4E7E-AA73-68AF4FE20529.jpg (625x676, 109K)

No, I usually try to limit my interactions with brown people of all shades as much as possible. Less headaches that wau

in highschool knew a black guy that played drums. jammed with him because only drummer.
>"lemme git a hit offa dat square dawg"
>"don't niggerlip it"
he smiled and handed it back to me dry. times were different in the late 70s

Btw. if you people think I live in some kind of non-nigger utopia, that's not it. I even had a nigger roommate in Helsinki HOAS apartment for more than a year.

>Go back to africa nigger
I try to get at least one or two of these in every week omw out of the city after work.

No but when i was in 9th grade there was this Gigachad looking kid that called some negress a nigger in front a teacher and nothing happened to him.

I have done when drunk but then again I'm 6ft2 260lb and look like a biker.
I generally don't shout at individuals because I think it wrong.
I don't hate a nigger in particular. I hate niggers in general.
I don't hate a Muslim in particular, even though these analogy gets very much stretched when Islam is involved, but I hate Islam and want it wiped out.
I don't hate an unemployed individual but I hate the unemployed.
I don't hate an individual poofter, how would I know, but I hate poofery.

Attached: 1562181651524.jpg (1022x754, 35K)

yes. In 7th grade

Yes. I was 9 back then, I was travelling by train with my father for that moment. We sat in coupe, when nigger went by in corridor, I saw nigger for first time. I remember I loudly said to father: "Dad, look! There is a nigger!". Nigger turned, but said nothing and walked away. I also remeber I told other children in school that I saw a nigger.

Attached: 1461039235683.jpg (550x437, 35K)

Based. Normally a few mutts in-between is genuinely not a bad thing as that happened since forever (under the premise that they have the mental and physical capabilities to succeed in the society). However this sick chancellor has decided to destroy the entire genetic layout of society but basically changing it's stock in the youngest age group ensuring eventual civil war.

My grandma looked like Syriangirl, my mom like an Italian. My sisters are all over the place, I came looking out like Michael Ballack kek. However, the type of women like my mom is a solid choice imho. I prefer it to Whites, altough I like the Brexitgirls phenotype best bro.

I recommend you to read about the history of Lebanon, then you can see how a developed nation can be destroyed easily unfortunately.