Never forget what (((they))) took from you

Never forget what (((they))) took from you

Attached: 1523720126441.jpg (1920x1080, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/TX0KPNjbZjqn/
bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_by_assertion
youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1521548890674.jpg (630x800, 189K)

Attached: 1524074030127.jpg (1280x1000, 508K)

you know what the Russians did when Napolean invaded Russia??

they burnt their own cities down to the ground!

learn from history and you come out a winner
it's not just the Russians that engaged in those tactics. Rhodesians poisoned underground water tables so to kill livestock that drank from it. Then proceed to burn down their farm houses and sheds. Similar tactics were almost implemented here in Australia when the jabs were bombing us. Read up on the brisbane line.

LEAVE NOTHING TO THE INVADERS!!!!

Including the foreskin of small babies, and to top it all off (((they))) suck it too. What a bunch of cock sucking vampires.

>white family get propagandized with jewish bullshit in real time

>everyone wearing white shirts

based and wholesome-pilled

>just out of frame, 50 lynched negroes hanging from lamp posts

Attached: bowliing-alley-760x506.jpg (760x506, 68K)

I noticed that too, either white shirts or white tee shirts, I may start doing that

Attached: 1527142815405.jpg (1830x1433, 1.03M)

>(((they)))
you're retarded if you blame jews for all that

>Stop being a degenerate user
>F..Fucking sand cross kike religion
Wow, you sure prove your point larpagan

i have like 15 white T-shirts and like 4 pairs of khaki pants and some jeans

its the autism-chad attire, works well if you're fit

A combination, with them at the front mostly.
Get out or get redpilled, canuck fuck.

Stop user, before I get excited.

low energy, leaf, I don't believe your going to get your 2 cents for that

Attached: 1528489377903.png (846x820, 695K)

you're not really "redpilled" in the true sense of the word if you believe a bunch of stupid shit that isn't true. If you just believe all the dumb shit you read on Jow Forums without any critical thinking then you're not redpilled, you're Jow Forums-pilled

It's not some crazy conspiracy. Jews are a paranoid minority group. They instinctively work to divide the majority to secure their own safety. They'd rather be one of many disunified groups than the single odd ball out, so they have worked to create this situation and have done a fantastic job at it.

this never existed.

>It's not some crazy conspiracy theory, it's just a series of baseless assertions.

this one hurts

>It's not some crazy conspiracy theory, it's just a series of baseless assertions.
Kike shill spotted. Go gas yourself.

Attached: d2a24325.jpg (1024x1429, 326K)

I love diners. About as American as you can get.

if this is New York, that city was infested with tons of kikes from the very start

>>Never Forget What (((They))) Have Done

Attached: qtc111dyf -- 0039 -- ktk111ogq'.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

>baseless assertions

the culture of critique in video
bitchute.com/video/TX0KPNjbZjqn/

follow-up
bitchute.com/video/eR8OTk0ol1aj/

strong xenophobic tribalism tendencies, feelings of supremacy, and a natural tendency to lie, leading to nepotism and subversion of host populations, all due to their neurotic fears of being persecuted and want for a world controlled by them, This eventually leads to them being the cause of the downfall of the host populations, which leads to them being cast out, and the cycle repeats.

Attached: 1562824538559m.jpg (935x1024, 198K)

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_by_assertion
I'm not wrong. The post I replied to contained assertions, but no argument.

This physically hurts, and I'm not even from the US.

>>Bowling, not alone

Attached: ajd111mdw -- 0188 -- ptj111phn'.png (848x472, 293K)

>strong xenophobic tribalism tendencies, feelings of supremacy, and a natural tendency to lie, leading to nepotism and subversion of host populations, all due to their neurotic fears of being persecuted and want for a world controlled by them, This eventually leads to them being the cause of the downfall of the host populations, which leads to them being cast out, and the cycle repeats.
more baseless assertions. The only thing that paragraph tells me is what YOU BELIEVE, but provides no good reason for anyone to actually believe it

>baseless assertions
>Didn't watch the videos
Stop making baseless assertions leaf.

>baseless assertions
Let's do the math leaf, something am guessing your not so good at,

>1 in 4,620,054,353,091,400,000,000,000

Those are the odds. If you replaced Turner’s 10 Executives, CNN’s 11 Executives, and CNN’s 17 Hosts with members of the public chosen at random, the odds that you’d get a Jewish majority at all three levels is:
> 1 in 4,620,054,353,091,400,000,000,000
> One in four septillion, six-hundred and twenty sextillion, fifty-four quintillion, three-hundred and fifty three quadrillion, ninety one trillion, and four hundred billion

And yet, 5 of 10 Turner Execs, 6 of 11 CNN Execs, and 9 of 17 CNN Hosts are Jewish. But wait!

How about the ratio of Jews vs. non-Jewish whites? Excluding minorities, 5 of 9 (Turner Execs), 6 of 10 (CNN Execs), and 9 of 15 (CNN Hosts) are Jewish. In total, 20 out of 34.

If you filled those positions with non-minority members of the public chosen at random, the odds you’d get at least this many Jews at all three levels is:
> 1 in 92,026,493,323,110,000,000,000,000
> One in ninety-two septillion, twenty-six sextillion, four-hundred and ninety-three quintillion, three-hundred and twenty-three quadrillion, and one-hundred ten trillion

Too many gorillions to process? Here’s a comparison to help you understand the magnitude of this (((coincidence))):
> If you bought exactly 3 Powerball tickets (each with a 1 in ~292 million chance of winning), it is 20 times more likely that you’d win the Powerball all three times, than the probability of getting this many Jews.

And these numbers only consider a sliver of the (((coincidences))).

ok: One example:

Does Judaism (the religion) have a tenet of racial supremacy?
It OBVIOUSLY does. They are the divinely chosen people and non-Jews are not. In fact, the Old Testament often talks about the struggle between Jews and non-Jews (in Egypt for example).
Do you think this world view of religious Jews (I am NOT speaking about Jews as a race at all right now) could bring problems when living with non-Jews? And could lead to a hostile and/or fearful attitude of Jews against non-Jews from the get-go?

probably no stores in america now look like this

youtube.com/watch?v=YZYjRREqUF0

It is a class thing as washing white shirts was complex and time-consuming. Unless you were hard-working you could not have them. And thus it was a fashion statement.

A tragedy in three parts

1/3

Attached: London in 1927.webm (480x360, 2.92M)

Where is all the working class that built all of this? I suggest you kindly fuck off with your capitalism utopia BS.

2/3

Attached: London late '50s.webm (480x360, 2.87M)

I never will. Especially considering I see this thread everyday

Jews disproportionately own media. It wasn't what we were talking about, though.

But I want an asian girlfriend, can we boot everyone except them? And mandatory tubes tied so they can't breed

Attached: U2H72pZ.jpg (630x945, 87K)

3/3

Attached: Londonistan.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

get fucked lol

>they burnt their own cities down to the ground!
Niggers do this whenever they have another massive chimpout. Remember that MO town near St. Louis they destroyed because that big nigger Mike Brown was put down by a cop?

Could a religion that teaches racial supremacy cause tensions in a multi-cultural society? Yes.

Lots of things cause tensions in society. The accusations that get casually levelled at Jews goes beyond that.

based.

Kek, just stop here leaf. You're about two steps from tumbling down the rabbit hole. You've already been linked to Culture of critique in video form

I'm warning you, your life won't be the same once you follow the breadcrumbs laid out for you

Choose wisely

Bump for old pol quality thread.

Attached: malaysia-ringgit-banknotes-falls-on-black-background-4k-clip-normal-speed_n1glvblm-l__F0000 (1) (1). (2000x1126, 158K)

Heh. Ok.

Ron Paul 2012

I see the 1950s videos CA on YouTube and there’s always morons who are like “oh it’s better now because now there’s no racism”.

Attached: jewcuck23 (1) (2).jpg (1024x768, 99K)

Alright, so the question is of Jewish behavior, with the power they have, how do they most commonly use it? If you want to go in to that the first post I made the top video based on the book culture of critique delves into that.
(Pic related shows that a Majority of feminists leaders are Jewish)

Attached: 1432530670976.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

I'll never forget the holocaust

>from you
You never had 'this' you fucking idiot, and neither did your parents.

Now now, just check this oven for me. Is the pilot light on? Lean in a bit further...*push*

You would have been an incel loser back then too user.

Go away, insect. Humans are conversing

No!
You can’t reboot with an Asian QT3.14
They are for entertainment purposes ONLY.
They are not bootable.

>(Pic related shows that a Majority of feminists leaders are Jewish)
Yes, yes, I know. There are Jews in the world, and sometimes they have opinions that you don't like.

One time I even saw a Jew write an article about how great multi-culturalism is, but then he wrote a different article about how Israel must remain Jewish. What's up with that hypocrisy? I can only deduce that all Jews are pure evil and innately want to exterminate the white race...

My parents grew up in an absolute Ethno-state.

My mom often told me the story when she she was around 11 years old and saw her first foreigner in her village, a young Turk who recently moved to the neighboring small town.
She was terrified and ran home because he came up and talked to her in Turkish. (Maybe he said "we fuck now", who knows.)

She's a Jew.

Thats the point.

Attached: jewgetsnazied.jpg (640x490, 79K)

OK, if you say so

Attached: 1541213525918.jpg (1920x1058, 339K)

Why did you guys bring in so many Turks? Why not Slavs at least, what was the purpose of bringing in Turks in particular lol?

It's sad to think that the rest of the world wants to follow the britbong example

Attached: depressing.jpg (229x350, 13K)

What do you think the average IQ of US Jews is? Israel is irrelevant because 95% of Jews in the US are Ashkenazi and Israel is a muttified shithole with a large Arab population.

Most estimates have placed them between 110-115, with about 108 being on the absolute lowest end.

If you know a group's population size, their average IQ, and have a standard deviation to work with, you can very simply work out how many of them there will be in a given IQ range. Assuming a standard deviation of 15 and a 115 average IQ for Jews, this leads us to the conclusion that Jews, despite being 2% of the population, should be 57% of the US's 160+ IQ population (excluding non-whites). This alone would create wild disparities in income, power and influence especially in the most elite segments of society. It can be misleading to think of a group in terms of what percentage of the population they comprise and far more informative to consider what proportion of a given IQ range they comprise when discussing group differences in achievement. There was a study in 1950s that bolsters my claim here. It found that 24 of the 28 students in the New York public school system with an IQ score above 170 were Jewish. And this is exactly what my calculations would predict. A small shift forward on a bell curve creates dramatic differences at the furthest ends.

Attached: jewish_IQ_distribution_in_US.png (918x119, 6K)

I'll let the wife know

Slavs were all in the Soviet sphere, so that wasn't an option.

Apparently the Turkish government offered to send people and they worked for incredibly cheap, so our government said yes for to a TEMPORARY (a few years at most) Turkish work force in Germany. They just never left and we didn't deport them, because we were becoming cucks after WWII.

im a little bit jewish

you're doing some slightly dishonest shit with statistics, trust me im a kike, i get numbers. new york is full of kikes in the first place so that last statistic is not really proving anything at all.

intelligence is definitely not the sole factor, because jews clearly are very good at tribalism, they engage in nepotism unlike any other race, they help each other out immensely

they're so good at tribalism they've convinced the biggest threat to themselves to not embrace any collective tribalist mindset, even as we're destroyed by all other races doing the same

The difference being, Russia rebuilt Moscow and Smolensk afterwards.

Notice that all the cashiers are MEN in full dress shirt and tie under their work jackets. Truly a magical time.

Imagine being this gay

Also Turks look jewie af. Maybe this migration was supported by the Jew organizations that have influence on German government, so that with so many Turks the Jew can blend in easier.

Missouri rebuilt that nigger town too. Niggers love to tear down and burn down their own neighborhoods and nigger towns. I'm glad about that becuase it keeps them in their own areas.

As if you'd be living in an upper class neighborhood.

Instead of blaming (((them))), you could examine your own faults and see how these might have played into the decline of western civilization. Then you can focus self improvement and work towards a better future.

Christians are the only reason South America and Africa are brown and getting browner

I didn't say it was the only factor. But when you discover Jews are 2% of the population but 57% of the IQ 160+ population, it suddenly doesn't seem like it requires such astronomical odds to be met as the other poster was describing to explain their overrepresentation in elite fields.

>new york is full of kikes in the first place so that last statistic is not really proving anything at all.

I can't find the statistics for New York state in 1950, but New York City was 25% Jewish in 1950. 24/28 is 86%. New York state was significantly less Jewish than 25%. Since Jews tend to cluster in urban areas, it's likely they were only 13-15% of New York's population in 1950. This is, obviously, a massive overrepresentation and bolsters my claim as I said it did.

Fuckin kek

>But when you discover Jews are 2% of the population but 57% of the IQ 160+ population

i find that hard to believe just based on their IQ being 15% higher on average

i really do not think you're doing the math right

and even if it were true, it certainly doesnt take a 160 IQ to be successful, and there isnt even a correlation between such high intelligence levels and being ultra rich or powerful at all

after a certain point of extreme intelligence, it end up being self defeatist and they're about as successful as average normies. at least from the statistics i saw years ago

I'm sorry you don't know how bell curves work but you can do the math yourself if you'd like. A person with an IQ of 160 or higher will be in the 99.9968313965th percentile for a group with an average of 100 and the 99.8650032777th percentile for a group with an average of 115.

Attached: file.png (609x308, 85K)

>I'm sorry you don't know how bell curves

i get how it works faggot. i actually tested in the 99th percentile in math in my state and was offered a $4000 scholarship for it

you're wrong about your assertion that jews have been successful by sheer merit, if that were the case they would not be so blatantly engaging in nepotism, because it would be impossible for them to do that so much and not benefit unfairly in every industry they're present in

jews have such a high level of empathy for their own race that they'll fucking pay them to go to isreal and be a welfare queen, and turn around and sterilize isrealis who arent jewish

stop being a bigger kike than my heeb ass

And reality turned out even better :^)

The rootless international clique, that one day live in Berlin, the next morning in Brussels, then in Prague, in Paris, in Vienna, in London, and feel at home everywhere

Attached: franzen.jpg (262x216, 23K)

there's no hope. that faggot fucking yellowstone volcano better explode within a year.

white shirts confirmed

>Why did you guys bring in so many Turks?
Germany is occupied, and the USA forced it on them to keep Turkey safly in NATO.

Yeah I was going to reply back something similar to this. I remember seeing stats about extreme high IQ individuals having a disproportionate amount of sociopaths. Borderline psychopathic. Followed by traits of being super smart in one thing but being near brain dead in others. Like a near Einstein level of genius at manipulation and understanding other peoples emotion but can't figure out how to change a tire. But a lot of disproportionate in social skills. Like you said, once you hit a certain limit you kinda fall off a cliff.

Fuck. I miss it bros. Our parents ruined it and are too stupid to see how. They bought into the lies.

Sounds like bliss!

if the game is rigged, the smartest move is to not play

Attached: c509v95lk9zy.png (1000x800, 285K)

Post in store prices before anything you say can be considered fat boy!

Attached: 1557400444190.gif (270x205, 3.33M)

good? why would not want niggers and niggers lite to stay in south america and africa? that just means more niggers are going back to where they belong

Or, alternatively, change the rules.

I'm from Missouri born and raised in St Louis (west side aka white side). the mention of mike browns name makes me see red.

Karma for what Yanks and Poms did to the Rhodesians. Take it, take it right in the ass!

Attached: 1541886665920m.jpg (1024x768, 53K)

all that does is destroy yourself though, thats exactly how they rigged the game, whites cant have collectivism, they made it so that it destroys us as individuals, to care about ourselves as a race. destroys us socially, financially, romantically, you name it, even if only usually because other whites are afraid of being taken down with you