/Fallen Minnesota/ General

Had to take a second out of my busy day to remind Jow Forums how Minnesota has fallen to the Somali menace.

We're a conquered people.

Last night I was at the ER with a relative and 80% of the waiting room were Somalis. They just might be the rudest, loudest, stupidest people on earth.

An older white woman in some pain begged the Somali girl across from her to turn down this jabbering, shit-mouthed music blasting on her phone but the Somali girl just sneered and cranked it even louder.

I watched whites and Asians shamble in with broken legs, nasty allergic reactions, brutal cuts, and they were left waiting in agony for hours.

The Somalis were always skipped ahead to see the doctor. Some of their bastard kids who were supposedly there for an emergency were even smiling and laughing.

This is the state of Minnesota.

Hospitals are terrified to do anything but give top priority to these pin-headed bastards because Somalis will skewer them in the media for racism and Islamophobia.

Somalis run medicine, transportation, the schools, and government.

This isn't the Twin Cities, by the way, but a suburb about 50 minutes south of them.

It's even worse in the cities. Somali boys get away with murder, bullying and rape, and they're very rarely flunked and made to repeat grades.

Minneapolis is completely Somali run.

They have so many votes now that every Democrat has to lick Muslim ass nonstop if they want a career.

And the Somalis replace white politicians as soon as they have the chance, voting in their own goons.

Tell me your stories from Fallen Minnesota.

Attached: Somali Run Minnesota.jpg (678x381, 57K)

why not the informative version?

Attached: 1511150992536.jpg (680x510, 95K)

Reporting in from coon rapids Minnesota, can confirm they’re literally the worst people on the planet.

"Minnesomalia - where every child is below average."

Attached: ap17333783909110.jpg (618x410, 67K)

(((They))) are about to do the same thing to Maine too. Thousands of somalis "refugees" planned to be settled there. What exactly are they refugees from, just their shitty country in general? Why are they placing these third worlders from tropical climates into the coldest areas in the states? Does it have anything to do with the states having the lowest crimerate and highest percentage of whites? Hmmm

"eww its a bunch of somaaaaalis"
I literally heard a young kid say that in the mall of america
never seen him since...

Duluth bro here
We got flooded with nice from Chicago/Detroit and suddenly have a heroin epidemic and can’t figure out why

*nigs
Damn autocorrect

>phoneposter
>uses the word bro
fuck off and die normalfag

Removal is the answer. It is the only possible solution.

Attached: 1552760103872.jpg (962x1404, 207K)

Fuck you faggot I guarantee I’ve been here longer than you

Attached: 0205924D-6411-4B30-A1DE-A1A948F91368.jpg (624x531, 109K)

Attached: CE5551B3-4011-446B-8A34-C5FB1FB412FA.jpg (1009x1024, 126K)

I wonder if they are planning on placing them in Vermont?

Gonna be a while before the Sons of Sweden rise up to fight the invading Muslims. It seems to be a genetic predisposition for racial suicide.

there is a reason they are called zoomalis in europe

There was an article in the NYT about a man in St. Cloud opposed to immigration - It mentioned that he sat in a specific Culver’s every morning.

Guess which fast food restaurant location just hired a bunch of Somalians to work the counter?

Why the fuck would Somalis pick Minnesota of all places to colonize?

democrats pick the place

the government is doing this, they didn't choose anything

They didn't. Minnesota is extremely leftist. Minnesota volunteered to take them all in. Minnesota is dead

*jews pick the place

Lutherans happily take federal shekels to do the dirty work

They didn’t. Obongo did. He probably thought “which state is the whitest” and sent them all here

checked

>What exactly are they refugees from
From shitholes filled with Somalis.

Attached: Reaction - Thinking meme.jpg (600x494, 30K)

Gotta imagine there aren't many native Somalians left in Somalia at this point..

whats the problem m8

Attached: somali-week.png (938x995, 1.49M)

4th generation MN fag here. Sad to see a beautiful white utopia built by my ancestors starting in the1840s to be destroyed in 30 short years. That literal worthless bulb heads are treated better and act superior to the native population that built this land. Darkness is spreading

Seriously MN bros, we need to organize. I know a ton of people are in agreement that Somalians are shit but no one wants to do anything and allows those who do speak up to get railroaded by the media. They’d rather just get drunk/smoke/play video games.

The poz is so bad here. Even my boomer parents, who were totally apolitical just a few years ago are pink pussy hat wearing niggerlovers now.

Somalians are so completely subhuman that I know the brainwashing can be defeated. It’s too obvious. It just needs someone strong to start.

if they stopped giving these people welfare they'd all die off in a month

sorry to hear Minnesota. The government fucked you real good, but they do that to us all these days

Digits of despairing truth.

Just proves the old adage "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Attached: Hitler blue eyes.jpg (700x428, 42K)

One thing I’ve been thinking about for a while:

I want to put together a list of names of the groups that settle and facilitate the Somalians, and more specifically the names of the people involved. I know of Lutheran social services and catholic charities, but we all know it goes wayyy deeper than that. How do I find this info?

How do we organize without doxxing ourselves

twin cities user here. it was bad enough with all the niggers. now we have somalians that act and wanna be like niggers. the other night at dairy queen there were two somalinigger males around age 20 swearing loudly and calling each other nigga in front of families with small children. after two minutes of listening to their bullshit i told to them to watch their mouths. i wasnt nice about it. they called me disrespectful and rude and the smaller one challenged me to go around back to fight. i told them they werent worth going to jail over. i was half a foot taller and outweighed them by at least 50 pounds. the bigger one didnt say shit. they got in their brand new lexus sedan and left. i hate regular niggers but these somalians are way worse.

Attached: 1554583154483.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>Not posting comfortably from your bed
Filthy savage

They are all skinny scrawny fucks as well

>somali week banner
>two police suvs with lights on
why the spike in crime?

Attached: 1557525058165.png (680x680, 221K)

Exactly

Reporting in from Minneapolis. I like it here. Somali people are alright.

how the fuck do non-working sub-humans have a brand new lexus? Do they have car cards as well as food stamp cards? the land of the free

its all done for money grab. minnesota would be bankrupt if it didnt take in refugees thats why they keep getting gibs from government

Attached: 9DSGAPh[1].png (1280x720, 1.33M)

Attached: Lifelong Minnesota fans.jpg (650x488, 50K)

t. nigger

Their parents are often hardworking because they can from that shithole called Africa and realize how good they have it. They don’t know how to raise their kids because they have 10+ and those are the worst of them

>Just proves the old adage "The only thing necessary for the Drumpf* of evil is for good men to do nothing."

ftfy

so the generations actually get worse as they progress. Wow, niggers really are the scourge of the Earth

They use our tax dollars. I think most of them rent anyway.

Car dealerships love these creatures.

>implying
We have more Fortune 500 companies than we need. The refugees are the drain on our resources

isn't it too late to be on the internet for a jew?

this fag doesn't understand the system
you live with your parents and your girlfriend who has three children. they all get welfare (EBT for food and section 8 housing allowance) and are on the state paid healthcare. Then you're free to spend your under the counter income anyway you want.

nah dude they literally get recruited into high paying jobs as soon as they get here. if they can speak english they are put into high paying medical administration positions where they dont do shit. they know they wont get fired because they are diversity hires and can go straight to HR if things go badly.

100% yes. And they are the worst drivers on the face of the earth. Seriously you could put any 10 year old white boy in a car and he would be better than all of them

Imagine having 2nd amendment and doing nothing about that. Why do you even bother resisting laws trying to take your guns? It's not like anything at all changes if you're get disarmed.

Didn't Ness and Ramsey clean that up? Or did Larson undo it?

anyone know what building that is with the clock tower? love that architecture

>Feel bad for Minnesota
By your own doing. Congratulations for being a moron. Enjoy your new diversity.

Anyone got any good flier ideas to place around a Somalified city?

shut the fuck up boomer. you fell asleep at the wheel and now we are going to have to clean it up.

Larson is a fucking moron. She pushes the neoliberal bullshit and focuses only on shit like making new bike lanes and acceptance bullshit

Can’t even have your dog off the leash anymore because it poses a risk to bikers. $200 fine if you are caught

All white Minnesotans in the Cities and along the Mississippi, anywhere this is happening, should move north of Hinkley, or into the prairie. We can have the beautiful Arrowhead and North Shore while the cities burn.

Wtf, I thought we voted for trump to prevent shit like this from happening...what the fuck was the point then???

>Trying to win in a "Who's been here longest" competition at the literal arse end of the internet....

m8, I promise you I've been here longer than most and trust me, it's nothing to be proud of.

Attached: trump-israel.jpg (2500x1596, 599K)

It's the Palace of Culture and Science in Warsaw.

It happened long before trump. Like Obama first term or so. They pop out like 10 kids each so it has been a rapidly growing problem. Minneapolis does not even look like the US anymore in most parts

Trump hasn't really done shit mate

I unironically believe we should start a white ethnostate in Breezy Point. Beautiful place. Pretty sure it’s all white already.

how the fuck do they afford that shit when millenials can hardly afford one kid

Duluth can still be saved. ((They)) have only infiltrated the west end. Too bad most duluthians are self hating whites out of touch with reality

cause we pay for literally everything they get

i dont know about the rest of you but im ready to show some white solidarity. a twin cities and surrounding suburb chapter of RAM or something similar would be ideal. brothers improving each other, cleaning up pozzed neighborhood parks and being visible.

Attached: 1532705543693574.jpg (400x400, 42K)

nice thanks bro

Somalis hard working? ZOG gives these worthless nigger Somali animals jobs and top priority over Americans in Minnesota. It’s just absolutely ridiculous to see the gross negligence white Americans receive from our government and corporations while they import these 3rd savage animals and kiss their fucking ass. Somalis and blacks in general offer white People zero benefits to living around. I’ve seen it over and over when blacks move into white neighborhoods the crime goes up the taxes go up and the schools and property values go down. While blacks get the benefit of cleaner cities, better schools, police patrols, basically every service imaginable on top of white women to rape and households to rob. It’s a form of genocide and I can’t wait this whole ZOG empire to collapse

Attached: CC4C5C9E-5F3C-4C60-8CF9-558D9936C2BD.jpg (653x581, 25K)

daily reminder; Minessota has the higher % of Swede stock in the country

you can also tank them for opening the legs to the invasion and voting more Democrap

Gas the swedes
Gas the kikes
Fuck Niggers

also imagine the smell

We should all meet up and try to make a plan to reclaim MN. Or at least parts of it

just look at these fags holy SHIT

Attached: 1559233623520.png (641x401, 213K)

I hear they are vulnerable to fire.

Also good to have frens for the eventual habbening

Would rather deal with Somali's than jews you dumb nigger

You don't have to remind me. The Somali plague is omnipresent here. You can't avoid it.

Do yourself a favor and move your and your family to pacific northwest.

Really sad what happened to Minnesota.

That's all planned, I remember an article years ago about how Maine is "too white", theyre really out to destroy us.

There are so many of these shit skinned niggers in Canada I swear they’re all retarded and chimp level violent

Lel nigger we would not be bankrupt. We're one of the most solvent states, owing to our largely white and protestant populace. Which they're desperately trying to fuck up.

Top kek you burgers and your nigger problems.

PNW is going the same way user, and I feel bad. We're all in for it.

Lel you could go there and not see a nonwhite, except maybe a native, for days to weeks.

>implying you're not in a boat sinking similarly quickly.

stop fedposting so hard dude. just having a presence would be enough for now. when asked why we're cleaning up the park or going on group runs around the neighborhood in our siege masks we can tell the people. more and more white men will join.

we're around

Already some in Burlington, I'm sure more are on the way.

Ironically my family that was quite liberal is shifting further and further right.

exactly and right before we unleash our EVIL WHITE SUPREMACIST EVIL PLAN OF DOOM the Somalis come in and actually save the day as the doctors and engineers they are while we racist wetbacks who only drink selfmade liquor and use crack cocaine obviously don't stand a chance against our superiors
thank god they imported those Somalis, they really show the DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH!

Is therena database as to where they plan on putting these apes, next?
Or do they Just suddenly show up?

Didn’t mean reclaim as in violence towards anyone. Just meant make a higher level of cohesion between whites in MN in generally the same area

At least you have guns, this is happening here and there is nothing we can do to stop the violence

st. cloud catholic here. the spics got here first because of the jennie-o turkey plant one town over. then the somalis came. one. ONE fucking somali moved into my apartment complex. there were weekly complaints about the smell. the entire building became infested with bed bugs immediately. he got six more somalis moved into his room. then more came. the hijabs came. the loud music, the prayers. i moved out of the complex into a nice neighborhood about ten years ago. guess who came into the neighborhood next? the property value tanked. i lost my job, so i got one at the mosque. i lasted a month there. no, i wasn't fired. i was sick to my stomach. here is a short list of some of the atrocities i saw these devils commit:
>married 12 year old girls to men who kept licking their lips and durka durking about how excited they were
>swapped children - not for sex, but for welfare. one family comes in, the mosque finds the little niglets that look the closest to the new family and let the family borrow them for a week until the welfare check is over.
>$2500 food stamp balance
>$12000 monthly welfare balance
>bought guns en masse
>storing them in the mosque
>don't get driver's licenses if they can avoid it
>but they still drive
>the last week i was there a somali hit a mexican lady with a car that didn't belong to him
>did not have a driver's license
>he stole it from another somali
>the somali claimed to be his uncle to keep him out of jail
>he was not arrested
>the cops just think he didn't know better
>the somali he stole from was given his sister as a penalty bride

they still hassle me about why i left. "you better not say anything" "why isn't your dad coming to mosque" "why did you stop working"

as if that's just fucking normal to them. as if that's how people live.

Attached: 1558032369299.png (428x456, 240K)

They all look low IQ

before you ask why i got a job at a mosque i converted briefly because up until 2015 i was a lefty. a real good boy. never asked questions, loved my new neighbors. said "haha they'll integrate in no time" while sitting on my fucking hands. so i thought it would be good life experience.

Nobody is gonna use guns, glownigger. All we want to do is live amongst our own.

So why don’t you say something?

>mosque buying guns en masse
Please give proof

how many calls have you made to the FBI about that mosque?