Is this peak clown world or just run of the mill degeneracy?

Is this peak clown world or just run of the mill degeneracy?

Attached: ARpzCxl.png (814x1029, 871K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/cbq8hg/iama_23f_with_extremely_unique_breast_implants/
reddit.com/r/NSFWIAMA/comments/cbqeur/iama_23f_with_extremely_unique_breast_implants/ethkcik/?context=3
reddit.com/r/NSFWIAMA/comments/c1rovf/iama_23f_with_extremely_unique_breast_implants/
youtube.com/watch?v=jMFCM0SKbnY
youtube.com/watch?v=JaotiOp45dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's bad but not surprising.

Attached: 4681861-1435934375312.jpg (1920x1920, 199K)

Why?

she's a female
the sin of woman is not unusual, people are just unaccustomed to seeing it without restraint

Attached: 1559658725597.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

and then one day, for no reason at all...

This

that's pretty alpha

Yea,what this guy said.

This is humanity without God. We've always been degenerate as fuck

>horse balls
>inside tits

Attached: fuck.gif (220x220, 306K)

Shes on reddit RIGHT NOW answering questions in an ama reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/cbq8hg/iama_23f_with_extremely_unique_breast_implants/

But why, though?

What purpose does that serve?

It's bordering on something deeper than either one
I would not at all be surprised if this was some sort of demented cult

>l feel like I always answer this question with "my fetish" but funny enough it was a joke someone made to me about making use of my geldings testicles that gave me the original idea. It was something I kind of obsessively fantasized about for a few months before reaching out to a company to get this fantasy realized.

That's why

>silicone implants are known to rupture like saline ones
>blood carries bits of the gel to the heart
>this causes cardiac arrest
she gonna die.

Can she shoot horse jiz out of her tits?

>man rebuilds forskine from donated roastie flaps?

Actually going through her comments shes just an autistic horse girl who hyper focuses on horse balls due to her autism

The real sin is if you suck her titty. Does that mean you sucked on horse balls?

Auschwitz, when?

Not even plebbit believes her story

Idk mate but I would love to stick my pp between those massive things even with all those horse nuts stuffed in em shes actually pretty attractive

ofc it's a female surgeon

That's just sad

Looks like shes got some faggot trannys trying to troll her in this new ama shes got going on because her last one I went through was pretty much positive

So she gets off on having horse balls....all 3 sets of them, in her fake tits? Gotcha! Thanks btw user

Imagine going back 100 years and telling some random guy that one day this question will be asked and having to explain to him the whole backstory.

Shes got six sets 3 in each boob from her op in that post

The gasses released from the decomposing horse balls will rupture her tits and kill her.

Drink water, you thirsty bastard

Breastfeeding = Beastiality

Sorry mate just look at her though shes actually pretty cute

ok, that's it. I'm fucking done. I have one bullet left and it's going in my brain. Bye everybody. Fuck this world.

Finally, some one asking the questions we actually care about

>decomposed horse ball gas kills woman
Would anyone be surprised in clown world?

Well, this is a new fetish. Gonna jot this one down for later, thanks internet.

So it feels like she's got massive tumors in her tits if you're grabbing them?

Wouldn't they eventually begin to rot?

Nah she says she had them preserved before put in those implants so probably formaldahyde soak they wont rot

BRIGHT AND EARLY FOR THE DAILY RACES
GOING NOWHERE
GOING NOWHERE

Attached: 34534.jpg (700x700, 127K)

I should have said 3 pair...mybad

reddit.com/r/NSFWIAMA/comments/cbqeur/iama_23f_with_extremely_unique_breast_implants/ethkcik/?context=3

they are preserved.

reddit.com/r/NSFWIAMA/comments/c1rovf/iama_23f_with_extremely_unique_breast_implants/

Attached: 1500150366426.png (801x595, 570K)

that's enough internet for tonight

the silicone is probably firm enough to not feel them

What's her cup size now?

32J is what I saw in one of her comments

>LaratheStableGal

Oh the irony.

>horse girl

makes perfect sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMFCM0SKbnY

This is why you avoid horse girls.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-11-06_at_12.41.31_PM.png (911x585, 781K)

But why?

Horse girls are truly mentally ill

>motoboating horse testicles

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: emilia laugh.webm (480x184, 435K)

I can't fucking wait for civilization to fully collapse.

Attached: 1562716322186.gif (200x160, 2.41M)

>start reading this
>misunderstood and thought she just made a horse dildo or something
>look at pictures realize somethings (more off) >reread the text
>god why

Attached: 8C8EA49E-1749-43A3-B4FD-824BFE500BC4.jpg (1242x1520, 147K)

Wat??????

What was the reasoning again? I know it's true, but what makes horse girls go insane like this?

>nu/pol/ can't discern even the most obvious of shoops

this is the 3rd time I've seen this crazy bitch posted on Jow Forums. She always had massive tits and the first 2 times never mentioned anything about balls in her implants which sounds absolutely insane and impossible to me.
I don't understand what her game is. Or rather what the people who thought this nonsense up and always try to sell it here are up to.

Imagine explaining this to someone from 2000 years ago

Lumpy probably. A worrisome thought.

Preserved, but if the implant breaks open her body will attempt to break down the foreign matter of chemically preserved horse flesh.

No one tell her

The pic with the balls in the bag is obviously a photoshop of some chick showing off he bicep. Lol this is an elaborate ruse to get somebody's ex-wife fired.

What a boomer post

Pickled horse balls no less

Livestream it faggit

>grab girls tits
>they're actually balls
You're gay now.

Thanks for the links, but does anyone else find that they get a headache from trying to follow the conversation on that site? Also why do they insist on me downloading their app?

this is a real fucking head scratcher. Don't most horse girls just suck their horse off? Not put several pairs of testicles you personally gelded in your tits? this is next level shit

Attached: 1557525058165.png (680x680, 221K)

preserved, yep sure thing they are preserved until they fucking begin to rot and cause massive sepsis. is this woman a literal retard

Horse gay

If you wish....

Attached: 8622D363-08C1-4B0D-9D80-E410DD1293CA.jpg (700x855, 174K)

Cause she is a nut

Day of the take when?

Not only that she personally gelded but aparently these fucking massive horse testicles are from a "breeding project" of hers, her literal autism when it comes to her fetish is just peak perfection I have almost no words

I mean, it's not like she got implants full of horse diarrhea... yet.

She's nuts about nuts

hmm, didn't know it was posted before

keks

Because for years reddit had no official app. So people made their own apps for it. And then when they made an official app only retarded people downloaded it because it sucked. So they made their site cancer and attractive to normalshits and pushed their app. And well here we are.

They get autisticly sexually attracted and obsessed with the horse. They want horse boyfriends. Part of the issue is that they spend years masturbating in the saddle.

I can't sort it out and don't want to. I want to forget this thread. She needs to be burned at the stake she's a witch or some shit

Woah my man relax im pretty sure its just her autism driving her to do this atleast its not tranny shit

Must have intersections to do with that unicorn worship nonsense.

It's fine
Thanks user

I wonder if she ever tried them.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sounan desu ka - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.15.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

>be kid
>read and hear about the witch burnings of old
>always wondered what would really drive a group to do such a thing
>mfw now

Attached: oh.png (447x378, 11K)

The site is organized by reply trees and voting and not by a time order. Furthermore many posts and reply chains are hidden to shape it into a horrid monster of normiewank.

Shes eaten horse balls before its in her comments if you go back a bunch to be fair people all over the world eat testicles of bulls horses etc its not that weird

Attached: C574FB3C-8DD2-4440-96D0-F1A868DB94EF.png (460x432, 292K)

Nooooooo!

Attached: 4983099E-69B7-48AE-ADF8-F67549006242.gif (253x213, 288K)

Fuk u I'm gonna go mow my lawn right now.
And look at the hand. There's no way a) it's actually holding an ~10lb bag of squishy shit and b) in what world to people just play around with pre-implantation prosthesis bare-handed?

>"I wanted doctors to insert animal testicles inside my body because it gets me off!"
What the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=JaotiOp45dg

>irony

Imagine fucking a broad and finding out she has 3 horse balls in each tit.

Fuck me the tits on this bitch!

Attached: qcLCbPT.png (516x575, 409K)