POWERFUL

POWERFUL

Attached: 1553957872802.jpg (606x558, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pw3e64sosEg
youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So I guess infertility isnt a disease state either

>I agree,you're fired

And they're still too gay to be taken seriously.

I guess their state health care providers will have to cure them now.

Attached: henriette_nurse.jpg (720x720, 121K)

Attached: 1533104351994.jpg (800x887, 183K)

>be some diabetic person
>have an actual illness which requires constant treatment with insulin to prevent death
>not ever "too diabetic" to go to work
So powerful. It's as if some diseases or illnesses allow someone to function more or less normally with some caveats.

based

>too gay to function
"if you're from Sweden, why are you white?"

And now Sweden is too gay to survive.

Forced conversion therapy?

>implying not having to deal with gays at work is a bad thing

>the mentally ill aren’t coming into work

Attached: 08DBB52F-9BAD-478E-B13A-DB70DDBF3843.jpg (1060x596, 314K)

THE ETERNAL SWEDE

Attached: 1385749474941.png (745x787, 391K)

That wasn't activism, swedes regularly face a problem where their men call a day off from work because low testosterone levels and because they can't walk right.

youtu.be/pw3e64sosEg

haha silly goyim

Attached: 1548601846885.jpg (576x768, 142K)

Boss, my GRIDS is flaring up again, my asshole is sore, and I think I caught a parasite.

King of the Boomers here, back in the day the police would not care if you went downtown to do some fag bashing. Required activity to graduate from high school.

>thus proving the foolishness of socialized medicine.

Homosexuality remains a mental illness since the data shows them to be largely or all psychopathic criminals.

based
they are basically firing themselves for being gay

This is unironically a kick in the nuts to capitalism. If Sweden had been more concerned about morals and mental illness than sucking the profit dick they would’ve said fuck you and fired anyone who pulled that shit. But shekels talk. And, well now look. The inmates are running the fuckin asylum.

Sweden, yes!

You don’t talk like you graduated from high school

They weren't wrong.

90% of this list is articles that amount to ‘gay people are victims of crimes’ and ‘gay people use drugs’.

I wouldn’t call either of those things evidence of ‘psychopathy’ and I wouldn’t call this list evidence of much of anything beyond ‘bigots grasp at straws to justify their malformed worldview’.

Committing crimes/doing drugs = psychopathy.
Extreme promiscuity = psychopathy.
Taking risks for thrills = psychopathy.

Yes, they are psychopaths, not victims.

BTW you're a nigger.

The articles you linked literally describe them as victims.

Learn to cherry-pick better because that list is not supporting your side.

Now listen to this cuck from Canada, in response to me posting that list from Library of Hate about what antisocial pieces of shit faggots are:
>‘90% of this list is articles that amount to ‘gay people are victims of crimes’ and ‘gay people use drugs’.
(Note: gay people are victims of crimes, gay people commit crimes. Which one?
Shoat people got, no reason to liyuv.)
>I wouldn’t call either of those things evidence of ‘psychopathy’ and I wouldn’t call this list evidence of much of anything beyond ‘bigots grasp at straws to justify their malformed worldview’.’
(Note: hahaha, grasp at straws, look at the number of studies.
Malformed worldview. Now that is ironic.)

>victims
If that is what you call someone who willingly engages in massive risks to his life for entertainment, does hard drugs and has unsafe oral sex with total strangers weekly.
You are fucking mad.

How can a person be this stupid and/or mendacious? How?
Tell me.
Probably just a gay psychopath himself.
Hence his total disregard for truth and his attempt to justify being a pervert.

>the law didnt work as intended
Gays not being in the workplace is a good thing

Attached: 1562639339314.jpg (744x959, 120K)

I’m not disputing your ‘facts’ from your ‘library’. I’m saying you are so removed from reality that you don’t even understand that the facts you’re presenting don’t serve your point.

The average person looks at that list and reads it as ‘gays being victimised’ because that’s what it shows. Gay people killing themselves, having depression, being victims of abuse, etc, are not the red flags of degeneracy you’ve been conditioned to see them as. Your worldview got fucked up somewhere and I feel sorry for you.

>the average person
I think you are imagining your thinking to be normal, which it sure as hell ain't.

>Sweden was well-adjusted only 40 years ago
really makes u think

Attached: 1560397386855.jpg (451x818, 21K)

SPBP

Not in this echo chamber but I was talking about the real world.

Keep believing you’re the majority

Unbelievable.
Gays commit crimes wittingly, and gays are somehow ‘victimized’ by their own choices.
Where on earth did this nigger get his education?
How can a person be as detached from reality as he is?

The normal human being sees a person committing a crime wittingly, and suffering the consequences of that crime, and guess what, thinks of that criminal as a perpetrator and not a victim, principally.

I mean this is deep cult thinking here.
He also seems to believe that this is how every normal person, or ‘average person’, thinks.
That you see statistics reporting criminal perpretration and then automatically assume that means that the perpetrators must be discriminated victims of some kind.
That is not normal.
What university did or do you attend, pray tell?
I want to know where Keith Raniere’s twin brother is teaching.

But where does the suffering happen? Because in your links, it’s always the gay people suffering.

Being abused, being raped, becoming addicts, becoming depressed, getting sick.

You’re parading around a list of the struggles facing gay people without realising you’re radicalising people against you.

I don't know man... the number of gays that require constant treatment to prevent death is pretty damn high.
Only knew two gays and both were pozed... even saw one accused of spreading it to his roommates on purpose.

It's not always the gay people suffering, but that wouldn't matter anyway as their behaviour is clearly psychopathic and conforms to the Hare Psychopathy Checklist.
Superficial charm/glibness.
Promiscuity.
A pathological craving for excitement/stimulation.
Those are all classic psychopathic or sociopathic personality traits and are clearly very common in gays.

You are just projecting pity onto people who do it to themselves wittingly.
It is like if I were to rather pity than condemn an alcoholic father who beats his children because he is an addict.

Note also that gays are definitely not the only ones suffering here, as e.g. they are the main spreaders of STDs such as syphilis and HIV, and are also supporting drug-gangs that give the same drugs to all sorts of people to get them hooked, etc.
As criminals, they must be given to every sort of crime there is.
Note e.g. the statistic where something like 25 - 50% of serial killers were homosexuals.

>But where does the suffering happen? Because in your links, it’s always the gay people suffering.
>Being abused, being raped, becoming addicts, becoming depressed, getting sick.
>You’re ... radicalising people against you.

let them be radical.
I don't care.
If they are radically in favour of degenerate psychopaths and perverts, let them fight and let them die.

Next thing this subhuman says is:
>‘But where does the suffering happen? Because in your links, it’s always the gay people suffering.
(Note: obviously not so, see e.g. the serial killers.)
>Being abused, being raped, becoming addicts, becoming depressed, getting sick.
(Note: he is really just lying, as half or more of the crimes they do in those
statistics have other victims than themselves, including mostly other faggots.
The ones getting the STDs from them are other gays, mostly.
Secondarily it is other people that the gays have sex with, like their wives.
On top of that, as I pointed out to him, the gays support drug-gangs
who want to get anyone hooked on the same drugs they sell gays.)
>You’re parading around a list of the struggles facing gay people without realising you’re radicalising people against you.’
(Note: I told him let them be radical. May they fight and may they die.)

>echo chamber
Found the redditor.

Queers are broken monkeys...nothing more, nothing less.
Trannys are 'double queer'.
I always said they will be coming for the kids or pets next.
Looks like it is the kids...

I also like how he punctuates with a threat.
Yet he is the one trying to make me out to be extreme and out there.

Of course we are in a time of inevitable war.
Unfortunately for him, he is already undermined by 333 roaches who will bring his demise soon.
They already brought in viciously anti-gay warriors from Islamaland.

Why, because, against their glamour, the 333s actually hate faggots and all other men.

They actually want like 666 Omar Mateens on rampages.

Now is not the time for fear, doctor, that comes later.

Four replies? I’m flattered I made you try that hard

I actually think that these people are mentally stable

Neither is erectile dysfunction.

Be not flattered.
I don't 'try' for your sake but for the sake of those wiser than you who frequent this imageboard, the ones with reason still intact.

Our brain has a part that identifies the correct sex for reproduction and leads to sexual arousal. That part is clearly malfunctioning on the gays. That is mental illness. Doubt it we can cure it but it is an illness if I have ever seen one.

Sweden now has bi-weekly grenade attacks in some cities.
I would rather have gays be labeled mentally ill. Better for everyone that way.

sometimes I go to homosexual bath houses and have gay sex

this shows the retardation of Swedes in action
I bet they got the time off work

Make sure next time you do you get drunk and walk in front of a speeding bus on the way out.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDrgwZsGC9A

They weren't wrong

>logical
If you called in too gay to work, you should've been locked up in an asylum.
also
>mentally ill can't work

That's really fucking gay

Swedes are fags. This is common knowledge.

they call it borderline personality. i knew one. he's a closet homo with all the psychopathic traits. he did a crime just for fun against me. overdosed on heroin. has ptosis. these ppl basically have primitive, brutish, reptilian brains. they dont even have an in depth identity and they copy ppl they like 100%