It’s over

Trump was the only one in attendance to a private party held by the infamous pedo ringleader Epstein featuring multiple **young** models.

The details are unraveling. Russian collusion won’t be trump’s downfall, but his pedo lusts for underage girls. It’s over.

Attached: D54F11B7-7E1E-464B-9B72-72AF7D5CEC9A.png (750x1334, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBVuZgz-QU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to bed, grandpa. Nobody is buying that you’re a stupid lib. If you want to help, go post on Reddit.

How many more days are you niggers going to try to make something out of this? I'm embarrassed for (you).

Attached: ovvrh.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Oooh, how dare he meet a 30-something year old model at a party at his own place!

Come back when anyone important cares about your lies.

Attached: Pol flag.png (1080x720, 14K)

>30 year old young models

you can type any fantasy fiction you want
still voting trump 2020
trump 2024
trump 2028

lol remember back in the good old days when rightards thought pizza at a campaign stop proved that everybody making over $80K/yr. is a satanic pedophile? Now the same rightards are in denial that a degenerate billionaire who was best friends with a convicted child molester is squeaky clean. If I were born as stupid as these people I'd probably just kill myself.

Attached: 1559195203050.jpg (411x381, 39K)

till the cheeto rapist is put away

Thats 1 killer ratio. 2 chads and 28 sloots. How do they manage to do that?

Billionaires hanging out with models?!?! Holy shit who would have guessed

I'm a cruzmissle now
We cant let this guy get the nuclear codes
Tick tock dumpfkins
Jet fuel cant melt steel beams
OJ Simpson dindu nuffin
Free the west Memphis three

Why do these shills think we are married to Trump? Most of this board gave up on “Zion Don” a year or more ago. If Trump is a pedo we would be happy to see him go down with all the other pedo elites.

It just so happens that the stories tying to Trump to Epstein aren’t very believable, mostly because of the timing and the fact that it seems like they are being used to draw normie attention away from the democrat connections. But I don’t believe Trump being outed as a pedo would be bad for the country by any means, he is not a good leader, we have nothing to lose here.

It’s actually very similar to the Russia collusion narrative in that regard. We don’t like Trump so it would not bother us one bit if Trump turned out to be some kind of Manchurian candidate, but it just happens to be the case that the Russia collusion stories aren’t believable, and are transparently a Democrat lie campaign.

but yesterday you were saying trump barely knew him

boomers and shills on suicide watch

>rich guy at a party with hot young models
>reddit retard rushes to claim trumpy is a pedo because one of their own has fallen

you libs are belong in wheelchairs

>Free the west Memphis three
nice touch

>It just so happens that the stories tying to Trump to Epstein aren’t very believable, mostly because of the timing and the fact that it seems like they are being used to draw normie attention away from the democrat connections.
Name any democrats that have nearly 20 rape accusations like Trump has.

name any democrats as hated by repubs and are as much of public figures as Trump is

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

but seriously, fuck Trump

This.
These shills keep jumping in and saying "See! Trump did (((whatever)))" thinking we actually care. In reality, the only thing that we care about is how pisses off you are.
We also love seeing the kind of stuff you throw at him getting further and further from reality. Eventually, you shills are just going to drag up more unsubstantiated accusations that would make a normal politician step down... but not the blond bomber. He'll just keep chugging along, pissing you all off.
Really, it's just sad. Are you all still THAT mad that your team lost? Or is it that you were SO sure your team would win that this turn of events has you angry. Is it like a kid who expected a blue bike but got a red scooter instead?
Are you shills that shallow, or are you just getting paid?
Settle the fuck down, act like a man, and clean your own house. Clinton is on Epstein's bff list so much it's like they were in high school together, your control of the house is being shaken by increasing agression within your party members, and your candidates are looking so bad that a 38-year-old gay dude with Butt in his name and no actual experience has a real chance of going up against a man who so obliterated the DNC's "great white hope" she is in exile - only to appear at a random Broadway opening or cafe in upstate Jew york.

>Name any democrats that have nearly 20 rape accusations like Trump has.
I could accuse you of raping me 20 times right here and now, the fuck does it matter if it's all bullshit?

>we
Kys stormfag

NO ONE ever responds to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=UBVuZgz-QU8

Attached: Lol'd 03.jpg (413x395, 67K)

Attached: pd502.jpg (594x459, 61K)