My sister is dating a nigger and I don’t know what to do. My parents seem to be fine with it...

My sister is dating a nigger and I don’t know what to do. My parents seem to be fine with it. I feel like throwing up every time I see my sister and my blood boils every time I look at her, Is there something wrong with me or is this a natural response we all feel deep down inside?

Attached: 8D132F1F-4CF0-4A90-85F3-3F9A4C3BD55E.jpg (852x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>My parents seem to be fine with it

Your parents are traitors and deserve the rope as much as the ape.

It is natural to be mad ,but do not lash out or anything, read up on psych-ops on how you can destroy their relationship

She has to learn the hard way unfortunately. They will break up after he snaps and violently assaults her. You better just hope he doesn’t impregnate her before he abandons her.

wow I totally believe this because you used a different picture than last time

you know what you have to do

>Underaged ins Gas!

Attached: severe_disdain_for_plebs.jpg (1920x810, 175K)

Yes. There actually used to be a legal defence applicable to this if you or your dad murdered the nigger, called "provocation". Eventually the courts said no to that, only if you see your son getting ass-raped. Then when the fags became cool, it now basically doesnt exist. Rare cases, but it's gone now.
The point is, yes, it is 100% natural for whites to feel repulsed by this, and it was only until relatively recently the law changed for PC reasons from acting on those feelings.

Make her meet his family. They will treat her as an outcast and this will force the redpill down her throat. If all else fails, give me a holler amd I'll kill him for you in Minecraft

You could stop being a racist and just be happy for your sister.

It's too late anyway. Your sister is a worthless whore and she will get the rope.

ghost her

Offer to take his family to dinner and go watch the fucking shitshow.

OP's jealous

Install hidden cam in their bedroom and fap to it

he post this shit every day
stop replying to it

Attached: 1562081035707.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

She has already been ruined. It's not something you can fix. You get one shot to rear a little girl to despise non-whites and your parents absolutely blew it.

HOT

Basically this

Oh look, this thread again. Where were you for the last 2 days?

>my sister is dating a nigger
>my parents are fine with it
>I don't know what to do
Kill them and then her retard.

i hope you realize, OP, that this means you absolutely must produce white children. not only do you need to do it for the future of the white race, but so your family tree doesn't end with a nigger.

You should convince your parents to join you in shunning her.
Like Michael Corleone in Godfather II, when he found out she killed his boy, shut the door in her face.
Then she can't depress everyone at Christmas, a single mother with your nephew, Treyvon.

Attached: proxy.png (780x438, 329K)

ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest

Attached: Mixed ethnicity over twice as likely to be arrested.png (674x351, 81K)

"People with Mixed ethnicity were over twice as likely to be arrested as White people – there were 25 arrests for every 1,000 people with Mixed ethnicity, and 11 arrests for every 1,000 White people."

Just picture them while wanking.

You've failed as a brother and your parents have failed as parents. Your only shot is beat up the nigger with your friends, but it sounds like you have no friends.

If you have some balls just constantly deride your sister for it, and annoy the nigger at every turn.

Its too late though, she's trash now

>My parents seem to be fine with it.

Peek boomer, also my brother married a spic, I know the feeling, grant it a nigger is 1000 times worse.

Back in my day we wouldn't let niggers date our sisters.

Why does your sister have low Sexual Market Value? Or is that too personal of a question?

>Plant drugs
>call cops
>??????
>success!

You should've stomped the shit out of him the first time your sister brought him into your presence. If she had a real brother you would've protected her from this dishonor.

Nothing cleanses better than fire.

Attached: 63D89DC6-2851-4284-8A3A-8E776E459051.jpg (1106x853, 547K)

Its only natural for a whiteoid to taint itself with degeneracy. They were bred to be the most ideal jewish farm tool after all.

Attached: 2E97D0B4-9215-403A-8404-6B94276D126E.jpg (714x1024, 145K)

Just tell them that if something go wrong, you won't help clean any mess and leave. No matter how smart you are, you won't convince 3 brainwashed people, just let them suffer from their poor decisions and they will learn it hard way.

Anyway some other user had better story (was about user's sister who dated a nig she found on ghetto street and when she ended up as single mother parents wanted user to financially support his idiot sister and her mutt kid)

>That pic.
Actually chimps are not shitting on own society and demand free Gibbs.

Encourage her to have a little mutt kid and then marry a respectable woman yourself and have 4+ kids with her. Raise them all right and treat them well and then laugh at your sister 20 years from now when all your kids are on paths to successful, happy lives while your sis mucks around as a single mother with a low-iq mutt and experiences nothing but misery for the last few decades of her life

She'll probably end up getting shot

There's nothing you can do! Once she gets that BIG BLACK COCK it's a Wrap!

This is copypasta. Sage.

Introduce her to a white man wearing this!

Attached: 5EEBBDAB-D4F0-4539-B874-91D266A82835.jpg (563x1000, 42K)

do you think he nuts inside of her or on her face?

Attached: 1549149391724.gif (487x815, 65K)

What type of black man is she dating? Is he accomplished (degree) or is he a gang banger?

Attached: c7de78dd622f4df102d4fdce57d65c7d331d19b54daef8be4e1bb8c9a74ac711.jpg (1080x1350, 416K)

Attached: 5c9eca8d3d4052b894580722ce83788f3322bd6ffc28f4d2dc918fe4fe185341.jpg (1030x1030, 278K)

Kill the nigger and your sister. Short of this is just bullshit.

I know the feeling.
My cousin, redheaded beauty who was dating a minor league baseball player then breaks up with him.
Gets hit by a drunk driver and suffers brain damage.
Then gets in a relationship with Tyrion Nigface and he turns her into a ghetto fabulous yo-girl.
Her dad who is connected to both the military and law enforcement has considered having him offed, to which I encourage.

Attached: BtFtlbACEAAVQ78.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>this thread again
Just stop you pathetic negro

Attached: 1562732662622.jpg (960x960, 128K)

wait for her to pay the coal toll, it'll happen

>1 post by this ID

>Is there something wrong with me
Yeah, it's called watching your once pure sister fuck a subhuman and doing shit about it