Smoking is cool

Kikes want you hooked to every single vice, immorality, sexual depravity and perversion under the sun, except one. Why do they hate smoking so much?
Is it because smoking makes a man think critically and allows him the time to do so in small chunks interspersed throughout his day? Is it because it's sexy? Is it because it raises T? Did they create the story that smoking causes lung cancer in order to trick people who were dying as a result of nuclear testing?
What do you think

Attached: spike.jpg (1000x745, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Nicotine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you might be correct

Because tobacco farmers gave money to Republicans. That's literally all it is.

if smoking is redpilled, why did the nazis create the first public campaigns against smoking

They probably don't own stakes in the tobacco industry

>tfw spike is a parody of myself

Spike was made to shoot guns and smoke cigarettes, something the creator, admittedly, wishes he did. He is everything the Hajime Yadate wishes he could be. A good ole fashioned American cowboy. If you want to be "cool" in the eyes of japanese manga writers...

>be more like spike, I guess

Attached: spike.gif (498x372, 1.88M)

I think everyone here has spike as one of their heroes.

I didn't know they did. Maybe jews tricked them into it

Smoking is for degenerates.

what about the vice of blaming everything you don't like about yourself or your group on kikes? are you saying you are basically children incapable of holding any responsibility?
also,, you're not making an insightful comment. everyone knows smoking is bad. the governments, which are kike controlled according to your mythology, require that cigarette companies put disgusting photos of the side effects of smoking. people smoked way more in the past. everyone, even pregnant women, were smoking during the 19th and early 20th century, which I think you would guess were less kike-controlled times
I wish you guys could realize how utterly nonsensical and pathetic with this "blame everything on jews" cope.

>Nazis were right about absolutely >everything and must never be >questioned.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(3).jpg (195x258, 13K)

the nazis were the first to make anti-smoking public awareness movements a thing dumbass. don't destroy your lungs and have to breathe through a tube to own the jews.

So?

>they actually didn't mean to do that
ok retard

Smoking is cultural and highly social, also increases T and helps against psychological problems
Also its a symbol of freedom

But it's the same here in Britain.

Germany lost ww2 because they didn't smoke, chew on that some.

some people just overdose on the redpill and think literally every part of life and society is controlled by the cabal. in reality, the world is too chaotic to be simply controlled thoroughly by such a group. they don't realize that jews are hated in the first place because of how they promote each other in societies and have little regard for the native population.

Smoking is cool? Are you a teenager?

IT'S THIS. THE MAJORS ARE STILL MAJORITY-OWNED AND CONTROLLED BY GENTILE FAMILIES. KIKES HAVE TO PRINT MONEY IF THEY WANT A SEAT AT THE TABLE, AND THEY CAN'T HAVE 51% UNTIL REYNOLDS OR MORRIS FAMILIES SELL. IT'S EVERYTHING TO THEM.

This can be achieved with daily exercise and general healthy living.

Smoking doesn't increase t but the opposite.

>Is it because smoking makes a man think critically and allows him the time to do so in small chunks interspersed throughout his day?
this is part of it i think. i find that when i am working on things they require focus and brainpower. i take a break either to make a coffee or a drink or to have a cigarette. the quiet time where my brain is not doing anything, i am not speaking or listening to music, not focusing on anything, these are the moments where ideas come. focus is focus on completing the task at hand, but these breaks allow the brain to re-order and process what has been done, create space for ideas to filter into. my best ideas have come in these 5-10 minutes breaks when i'm thinking about nothing, the ideas just fall into my head. smoking is just a physical act, allowing the brain to breath.

I've finally quit all forms of nicotine and gotten over the cravings. I think nicotine may be good for focus but I don't know. All I know is it's a god damn waste of money.

it raises T and and it reverses the mind control effects of water fluoridation. the nicotinic acid cross the blood brain barrier and helps decalcify the pineal gland. nicotinic acid, or niacin, is basically just a form of vitamin B3 it's found in lots of foods like tuna, turkey, ham, veal, venison.

tobacco is bad especially because of all the additives put into the tobacco but nicotine by itself it not bad. it's only bad if you have some kind of serious heart condition in which case you should not take caffeine or any kind of stimulant. if you don't have major heart problems nicotine it not going to cause problems for you. it's proven to boost cognition and memory recall.

the best way to take nicotine is a salt nic vaporizer. after that nicotine gum or snus. after that pipe tobacco or cigars or hookah. these last 5 can still cause oral problems and gum disease though because you don't want the nicotine making prolonged contact with your gum line because it restricts the blood vessels which can cause gum disease and maybe cancer.

cigarettes are the worst form of tobacco especially because of the additives put into modern tobacco. but it wasn't as bad in the wild west era etc.

Nicotine is one of the best cognitive enhancers out there, and even out perfroms provigil (modafanil), which was considered one of the the best cognitive enhancers.

Nicotine isnt addictive by itself:

gwern.net/Nicotine

Attached: 1516476950966.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

>out perfroms provigil (modafanil)
No I don't believe that in the slightest.

its been studied

you may say nicotine isnt addictive but i try to throw my shit away so much but never can im fucking hopeless

Because Nazis were faggots

Smoking sucks. Addiction sucks. Feel sick when I smoke, feel sicker when I dont; and angry, irritable, depressed, tired, anxious and tons of other shit. What you just wrote is the dumbest garbage I've ever read.

Attached: NicotinePill.jpg (610x502, 74K)

They're the ones that pushed it, numbnuts. When you get hooked, you become dependent and WEAK. That whole Hollywood trope of the badass guy who smokes? It's all a fake image they created. Women started smoking to be more masculine. Take a look at anyone from real life who smokes, not the tv.

i quit smoking cigarettes and now use a suorin vape. fucking still need it all day without burning a cig in a month

This but unironically

Attached: 1562667927411.png (755x392, 208K)

Great post OP. I do my best thinking with a nice cigar.

do you enjoy vaping?

Nicotine is based. Smoking is degenerate. Vaping is homosexual.
I highly recommend taking in nicotine through patches, lozenges, or a tobacco-free product like Zyn. Won't make you stink of smoke or have to suck on a robot dick, but gives all the benefits of nicotine.

>you become dependent and WEAK
No, just dependent. The increased T will make you strong

Because the kikes want every man to be a feminist faggot

Attached: 8b40f99fdb38b979e1f5ed8d60be677c.jpg (479x720, 53K)

The chemicals in cigarettes interfere with the ability of the chemicals from chemtrails to enter the blood stream. Smokers are less likely to be affected by chemtrails.

Delete this.

Yeah, people don't die from smoking after all...
Also, I wouldn't call smoking "sexy". I don't want to smell like shit.

Attached: 1557610599929.png (558x744, 428K)

>This thing a I really like is potentially objectively bad. But I really like it and don't want to change my opinion on it. I must be right and it's actually good and people saying it's bad are jews trying to trick me.
Jow Forums in a nutshell and about every single topic.

>Spike Spiegel
He's literally unironically a Jew you newfaggots

Its good for focusing if you are addicted

>vice with no medical benefits
>redpilled
No

>eases stress (caused by nicotine withdrawal)
>make breath, hair and clothes smell like smoke
>stains teeth
>fucks up respiratory and circulatory systems
So redpilled

Pretty sure Hajime Yadate is just a pseudonym for the whole design staff. "He's" credited for a ton of Gundam series too.

Tucker Carlson chews nicotine gum constantly and claims that he admits cigarettes are bad and he quit (used to be a very heavy smoker smoking more than a pack a day) but that nicotine itself has only had a positive impact on his life.

apparently all attempts at responding to this are spam because some /a/ aspie janny feels personally about this show and it's english VA crew but this specific nip cartoon is proof that white men are better at asian culture than asian bugs are

I switched from cigarettes to Juul and I was able to quit smoking completely from the moment I bought it for 8 months, then during the FDA imposed Great Mango Flavor Drought I snapped and went back to smoking cigarettes for like 5 weeks, now I'm back on the Juul and haven't had another cigarette. I prefer mango pods to all brands of cigarettes (I smoked for over 10 years, believe me I've tried basically every brand of cigarettes at some point) but mango is the only flavor I really like. The tobacco flavors are OK but if my only options were tobacco flavor or cigarettes I would probably slowly slip and go back to cigarettes.

There's something about the mango pods (which also contain benzoic acid that gives it a little bit more of a "kick" in the "throat hit") that I just love and it's to me a much better experience than smoking. It's way, way better on my health too my lungs thank me every day for not smoking.

Ya basically this like I'm not at all surprised that of my circle of friends from high school that smoked regularly we're all redpilled (basically all of the smokers at my high school since smokers are social by nature and find each other out) but the people who never touched a cigarette or other form of nicotine/tobacco if you ever approach them with anything that questions the official narrative all you get back is the fluoride stare.

I have been smoking for more than a decade and I can tell you smoking is bad, if you think smoking is actually good for you you're a fucking retard

Just get a Juul or a Suorin. I'd recommend the Juul because, in America at least, you can buy Juul pods at every gas station and convenience store so if I run out of Juul pods at 3 in the morning and want one I can just go to down to the end of the block and buy more. I had previously quit for 2 years with conventional e-cigarettes but the constant fiddling with coils and having to order juice online etc broke me out of the habit eventually and I just started buying cigarettes again because it's a lot easier.

Juul has everything I want in an e-cig. It delivers a very similar experience to a cigarette, it's USB chargeable, and replacement batteries are only like $20 so even if I lose one it's no big deal

Smoking has had enough time to convince everyone of its harms. Other vices will follow (and many have become recently obvious to many people).

Give it time. And meanwhile avoiding being tied to vices. That is what makes you unfree.

>Too young to remember the propaganda campaign for tobacco unironically mirrors the one for pot today
Doctors used to say smoking was healthy fucking pick up a book

nice numbers

Attached: Hitler_Kino.jpg (506x594, 82K)

But he is a cool anime Jew.

This is a pretty easy one, and kind of cheap blackpill. They would love it if smoking killed you much more efficiently than it does, but it doesn't. You wind up holding on and on, dying a very long and drawn out, painful death. It starts to lose it's appeal when that sexy young 19 year old eventually turns 28 and they're coughing out black chunks and blood from a couple packs a day.
The long and short of it is that it's too expensive for them to take care of your ass when you get sick. See, if you smoke cigarettes you are the kind of person that doesn't give a fuck about anything and you'll most likely end up on welfare or looking for government health insurance. I know people that don't smoke at all that are still like this. In the USA it's basically the rules that hospitals can't refuse you no matter what, and the medical needs of a smoker are irrefutable and extensive. The reason that they go after vaping is purely because they can't control it and it's a cheap way to get nicotine, which does actually have some beneficial properties albeit negative ones as well.

If you want a good way to get nicotine that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg (or a lung), buy vape juice at whatever strength and put a couple of drops on your tongue. It will taste great, make your mouth smell like candy instead of boiled butthole, and you'll get a clean "rush" instead of the potential negative side effects that we haven't really been able to see manifest from vaping.
I don't absolutely believe there are many, but I tried vaping and it definitely has some consequences for your lungs.

i recently took up pipe smoking, cigars or pipe smoking is the most redpilled way of smoking

Nazis also encouraged to drink soibeans and be a vegetarian

Attached: from-left-to-right-nazi-leaders-photographed-in-1933-justice-minister-DYEY34.jpg (1300x1217, 251K)

You're still risking jaw/oral/throat cancer because of combustive plant matter grown with radioactive fertilizer.

Checked
I've being believed it can be a barrier against "pollutants"

>unironically and literally inhaling literal smoke from burning plants inside your lungs and paying for that with money and health
the fucks wrong with people

why didn't any native americans and those people get cancer? not one single case. tobacco cures cancer, im growing my own tobacco

Yeah ok Jew

Because that was 100% unadulterated tobacco without radioactive fertilizer or the 5000+ chemicals added to it. Grow your own, great, but you're still breathing in burning plant matter and you can't be sure that nothing else will affect your crop. It would be better if you could get pure nicotine, or chew the gum or make a tincture. Cross-pollination happens randomly and you won't be able to tell.

I’m a retard who smoked cigarettes socially in college but got fully addicted to the juul. The juul is far less harmful on the lungs, but it still creates some issues.

I had no idea that nicotine was such a strong enhancer until I stopped juuling. It truly helps with concentration and memory. Shocking that nobody has ever mentioned that.