You have 7 seconds to say why you're not Roman Catholic

Attached: tumblr_mdlq72DfFV1qzg45so1_1280.jpg (1024x764, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cursedmodernism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Miscegenation encouraging pedo cult

because jesus was a jew and i hate jews

I'm reserving my son for the nice rabbai.

Because I'm Byzantine Catholic

I'm Orthodox

i dont have a double digit iq

Current pope kisses nigger feet.

it's dagon worship from the tribe of snakes

Attached: Vatican - pope's auditorium.jpg (698x524, 179K)

fairly certain that isnt the inside of a Roman catholic church

Attached: Dagon fish-god Catholicism.jpg (583x559, 88K)

I am, though. I can't stand the current pope, neither can my church.

Because I follow the proper church

Attached: 67D67071-844B-44C8-A2EF-3F7752EFE11A.jpg (550x733, 79K)

You sure take their teachings to heart, goy.

hard to tell anymore
twitter.com/cursedmodernism
most boomer shit evar

dont you have an english class to teach?

Jow Forums should genuinely become Catholic because the cleansing of the Catholic Church is one of the most exciting things going on in the world right now.

All the pedophilia, homosexuality, and corruption in the Church is being exposed, but a lot of young Catholics aren't giving up. They're doubling down on holiness, doing things like praying the Rosary daily and going to daily Mass and fasting more often. Young priests have an extreme love of holiness and are incredibly committed to actually living and believing what the Church teaches. All the "traditional" orders of nuns and religious women are experiencing revivals; even the cloistered nuns are seeing a surge of new members. The younger bishops, guys like Bishop Joseph Strickland of Tyler, Texas and Bishop Alexander Sample of Portland, Oregon are extremely devoted to holiness and genuinely love Jesus Christ and His Church. It's also happening across Europe, in countries like France and Spain. France has seen a huge surge of Catholic traditionalism, in particular.

Basically, now is a fantastic time to become Catholic, because the rot of the last century is being exposed and scraped away, and genuine holiness is starting to reemerge in the Church. Now is a time when saints are being made.

Attached: Prayer_slide.jpg (795x484, 148K)

that's so fucking bullshit. fuck off I'm not getting into that pedo homo shit.

CUZ PAPISTS LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK

Attached: Martin Stabler.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Unironically Based and underrated

the German catholic church is full of leftist open-border cucks, degenerates and child molesters.

They literally shelter shitskins from deportations and got into legal trouble because of it.

Because I refuse to condone a cannibalistic, historically genocidal, pedophile tithing institution such as the Catholic Church. True followers of Christ recognize that denominational Christianity is fucked. Institutionalized religion is part of the unholy trinity that killed Christ.

evil pope

Why don't you give it a try, user?

Attached: 5f506b955e42650a0a497ac56554092a.jpg (720x960, 145K)

because I don't like sucking the feet of refugees
and I don't worship the antichrist

Attached: billyboy.webm (1694x720, 2.39M)

I am though.

Attached: 1562425689919.jpg (800x629, 160K)

>the rot of the last century
Don’t you mean part two centuries?
Or three?
Or four?
Or five?
Or six?
Or seven?
Or eight?

Has anyone got the image of the priest or vicar sitting at conference calmly with his hands clasped whilst screaming feminists stand behind him and throw shit at him? Would like this image very much.

The Bible is a collection of literary works around a common mythos, Jesus was a living, walking philosopher, and the book is not a source of absolute truth.

Because the pope has put himself over God

Jesus is the head of the church not the pope.

Because I'm white

>shit-talking the Counter-Reformation

You're cruising for a bruising there, friend.

Attached: teresa-of-avila2-ribera.jpg (697x502, 52K)

Because for me as an indwelt by the Holy Spirit person would have to: denounce the pope and call him out for his lies and as a puppet of satan, I’d have to denounce the reading of the the additional books of the Bible that Catholics added as rife with error, and call out the Catholic Church for its damning heresies. Oh also stuff like the ascension/immaculate conception, literal transubstantiation, etc are false. So I would have to say “Yes, I’m catholic but the pope is a puppet of satan. Also we got the Bible, doctrine, and worship wrong and our organization is leading it’s members to hell. So long story short if I was a catholic I’d be protesting so much I’d be a Protestant. Receive Christ as Lord and repent, let Him transform you and give you new life and be wary of religion

Luther was right

Ascension/immaculate conception of MARY*

based stabler - the show really went to shit after he left

Because Catholicism is heresy and blasphemy.

I hate these stupid protestant memes. They need to die.
". The first written mention of it is found in a Bull of Pope Leo IX in the year 1049. By 1150 the use had spread to bishops throughout the West; by the 14th century the tiara was decorated with three crowns."

Attached: Mitre_evolution.gif (550x288, 8K)

Based and gigachadpilled

Attached: giga chad.jpg (859x960, 224K)

>Transubstantiation
>Being Wrong
>Pick one
"Take note of those who hold heterodox opinions on the grace of Jesus Christ which has come to us, and see how contrary their opinions are to the mind of God. . . . They abstain from the Eucharist and from prayer because they do not confess that the Eucharist is the flesh of our Savior Jesus Christ, flesh which suffered for our sins and which that Father, in his goodness, raised up again. They who deny the gift of God are perishing in their disputes” (Letter to the Smyrnaeans 6:2–7:1 [A.D. 110]). - Saint Ignatius of Antioch (The direct student of Saint John the Apostle, ordained directly by the Apostle and was Martyred for The Faith).

Attached: Why+would+he+say+quotmiddle+of+the+great+warquot+as+_d8adba201ceb2ea666156e76b4b6629b.jpg (1000x537, 135K)

someone here must have the image!

Attached: plezeaqadz401.jpg (938x544, 54K)

Looks more like a Mormon temple to me.

You are a very good man. Many thanks.

im a mormon

Basically i think it's meaningless. Good actions aren't Catholic or Protestant those just are.

Np

We're going to outlast these people. We outlasted the Romans. We outlasted the pagans. We outlasted the Ottomans. We outlasted the Protestants. We outlasted the Jacobins. We outlasted the Communists. We outlasted the jihadists. We've outlasted all of them. They all wanted to get rid of us, but 2000 years later, we're still here and they're not.

Attached: benedict-e1555365070378.jpg (672x810, 120K)

I actually like god

>God*
ftfy

I'm white

im straight

Because Jesus wouldn't have people burnt at the stake and brutally tortured.

>2000 years later
you mean 1700 years
The early church fathers didn't believe any of this catholic garbage.

Based and redpilled. The Council of Trent is where they made a lot of their horseshit official. All these Papists think the history is black and white, but the early church had many different opinions on virtually everything.

I'm a Catholic though bro. I'm on your side and agree with you entirely. I posted that because the guy asked for it.

>"The early church fathers didn't believe any of this catholic garbage"
Sorry but this is wrong entirely.
"See that you all follow the bishop, even as Jesus Christ does the Father, and the presbytery as you would the apostles; and reverence the deacons, as being the institution of God. Let no man do anything connected with the Church without the bishop. Let that be deemed a proper Eucharist, which is [administered] either by the bishop, or by one to whom he has entrusted it. Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church. It is not lawful without the bishop either to baptize or to celebrate a love-feast; but whatsoever he shall approve of, that is also pleasing to God, so that everything that is done may be secure and valid." - Saint Ignatius 108 AD

because it's a fucking stupid mega cult.

The church has strayed away from biblical principles of early Christianity (which is really the closest thing Jesus wanted his people to follow).

>Praying to Angels

Where in the Bible are we instructed to pray to anything other than God? Do we ask angels for forgiveness as well?

child molesters

>Wrong.exe
If it is truely The Church, then it cannot stray as it is the Mystical Body of Christ itself (see "Saul, Saul why doth though persecute me), a Mystical Body that although has Sinners and Saints as members (See anything the Apostles did) it is still The Church until the End of Time as Christ promised the Apostles that he would be with them until the End of Time.

>Jesus was a man
>Jesus was a jew
>Jesus probably was a trouble maker to the merchants
>Jesus definitely married Mary Magdalene

Jesus being the son of god is too far fetched for me

"If there shall be an angel speaking for him, one among thousands, to declare man's uprightness, He shall have mercy on him, and shall say: Deliver him, that he may not go down to corruption: I have found wherein I may be merciful to him."
Job 33:23-24

because it`s the greatest terror organization in the history of mankind.

because im not of the elect

Because i’m an orthodox and i have no love for sects and heretics and their “”””””””””””””judeo-christian values”””””””””””””””.

Because modern 'roman catholics' include beaners and a whole fuck else of heathens who think sex before marriage is not a big deal.

God's not real, gay paedo club, fuck the pope and the IRA.

BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO BE BISEXUAL

FORCED TO LOVE A GUY (JESUS) AND A WOMAN (MARY)

ONLY MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE ARE CATHOLIC

99.9 % OF CATHOLICS ARE HYPOCRITICAL
AND DO NOT PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH

MOST CATHOLICS USE IT AS A WAY TO HIDE FROM THEIR TROUBLES AND ADMIT GUILT TO A FAGGOT BALD PRIEST

HOMELESS PEOPLE SPREAD AIDS AND STDS TO ALL THE CHURCH CLERGY VIA THE WINE CUP AND HOLY WATER

YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO A BALD OR GAY FAGGOT TALK ABOUT A JEW BOOK FOR AN HOUR EVERY WEEK IF YOU ARE THAT MUCH OF A FAGGOT WITH NO LIFE OR NO FRIENDS THAT YOU ACTUALLY GO TO MASS AND WASTE GAS AND TIME AND MONEY

CATHOLICS SUCK JEW COCK AND JEWS ARE THEIR MASTERS

TONS OF CHURCH SCANDALS
ITS THE ME TOO MOVEMENT AND EVERYONE IS AT RISK AS A CATHOLIC OF BEING ACCUSED

YOU LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT BELIEVING IN SOME OF THE INSANE RIDIC STUFF LIKE YOU ARE DRINKING SOMEONES BLOOD ///

DRINKING BLOOD IS CULT AS FUCK
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS A CULT --- LITERALLY IT IS 100 PERCENT A CULT

THE CULT MEMBERS ARE LITERALLY INSANE AND WILL PSYOP THE FUCK OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU BECOME A SLAVE TO YOUR PREASSIGNED JEW MASTER OR KILL YOURSELF

LITERALLY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE FALSE ABOUT THEIR TEACHINGS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN LIKE THAT FUCKING ENERGIZER BUNNY

ALL THE GIRLS HAVE INSANE EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS AND CANNOT DEAL WITH DEATH

AS A CATHOLIC YOU ARE LITERALLY BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE THAT ABORTION IS THE ONLY ISSUE YOU SHOULD BE VOTING ON EVEN IF ITS AGAINST EVERY OTHER ONE OF YOUR SELF INTERESTS

MOST CATHOLICS ARE AUTISTIC OR SOCIALLY RETARDED SO YOU WILL BECOME ONE BECAUSE THIS KIND OF AUTISM IS NEXT LEVEL CONTAGIOUS

I COULD GO ON AND ON BUD HOW MUCH TIME YOU GOT FAGGOT

OP IS A HUGE AUTISTIC FAGGOT !!!!

John 3:16 doesn't say anything about becoming a Roman Catholic.

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I am

That's a meme user
"Dan Brown's 2003 bestselling mystery thriller novel The Da Vinci Code popularized a number of erroneous ideas about Mary Magdalene, including that she was a member of the tribe of Benjamin, that she was Jesus's wife, that she was pregnant at the crucifixion, and that she gave birth to Jesus's child, who became the founder of a bloodline which survives to this very day. There is absolutely no historical evidence, from the canonical or apocryphal gospels, other early Christian writings, or any other ancient sources, to support any of these claims."

I don’t like slaver cults

I can lift a fully grown horse above my head, and I can hold my breath for ten minutes. To settle a wager, I once ate a pound of P.B. Fouke's strongest badger poison and then ran a mile in the nude. I cannot feel pain, and I can see for two miles unaided by a lens. No man can kill me. I have beaten a man of every race in formal combat, including a Turk, a Pygmy negro man and a rare Deepwater Jew. A medical doctor and two priests have written and signed a document confirming that I have no soul.

That's why.

>Wrecked in less than 5 minutes
That's pretty good considering the hour

You seem upset user. What's the source of your anger?

Attached: Baruffini_San_Pietro_Martire.jpg (1165x1292, 313K)

Add sand, yeshua and canaanite black stone idol worship

Attached: 1562563247371.png (1085x808, 1014K)

Because religion is one big mental gymnastics. Fuck atheism and fuck christianity.

SO YOU ARE JUST ADMITTING YOU ARE MAFIA -- COOL

BC 60 PERCENT OF ORTHO S ARE MAFIA OR INVOLVED IN ORGANIZED CRIME AND THATS THEIR EXCUSE FOR NOT TRUSTING "HERETICS" AT FIRST

AND THE OTHER 40 PERCENT OF ORTHOS ARE FUCKING UGLY FAGGOTS THAT WILL NEVER HAVE SEX UNLESS THEY FIND SOMEONE WITH ANOTHER GAY RELIGION TO SHARE

THE OTHER 40

Because Christfaggotry in all its forms deserves extermination

Take your meds, schizo

THATS CALLED JEWFAGGOTRY FAG

LOL LITERALLY EVERY JEW SAYS THIS... ORTHODOX JEW SPOTTED!!

Because I'm Jewish and we believe all forms of Christianity are idolatry

A catholic fucked his chastity-ringed girlfriend without a condom.

Jesus was not a Jew, this is a jewdayo christian lie

Jesus speaking to jews “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

Attached: SDF.jpg (460x287, 47K)

"Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven: but he that doth the will of my Father who is in heaven, he shall enter into the kingdom of heaven. Many will say to me in that day: Lord, Lord, have not we prophesied in thy name, and cast out devils in thy name, and done many miracles in thy name? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity."
St Matthew 7:21-23

>tfw praying the Rosary daily

Attached: Dz973szWoAEc0ne.jpg (900x1200, 154K)

Thanks for being honest for once

DIE IN FIRE!!!

Attached: SFA.jpg (220x274, 20K)

I am one. it's pretty based once you discover the traditional version and not the post Vatican II stuff most kids have been raised with nowadays.

The pope sucks nigger dicks.

All christfags shall be destroyed by taxation. Are you a christfag? 50 percent tax. Are you indoctrinating children to become christfags? 75%. Are you a typical atheist pol user larping as a christfag for keks? 90%.

dr. taylor Marshall hangs out with whores like Faith Goldy. He sucks. He is also very disrespectful to the clergy

>Jesus was a jew
He was Judean, not a jew. Also technically the first Christian

I'm LDS

Attached: sister inubashiri.png (900x950, 193K)

Ortho jew shill!!! Kys!!

Attached: 1557297752182.gif (477x464, 2.69M)