How do burgers cope with the fact that most of their women are literal landwhales?

How do burgers cope with the fact that most of their women are literal landwhales?

Attached: D857B6D4-DE0E-484F-8B4B-055E2045824E.jpg (480x663, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_France#Statistics
youtu.be/l0TG4dOks0E?t=190
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Vegetable oil and spelunking gear.

Just ignore them and pretend they don't exist, like you would in any other country lol.

Also 5' 4"? There's no way that can be true.

Female spics are Mike Wazowski shaped goblins by twenty. I believe it

Depends, just as with all things in the US if you break it down by race you'll find that the US actually mirrors an average of European countries. Most white Americans are not morbidly obese, it just so happens that roughly 50% of the population has obesity rates far higher than whites. The black community is the fattest group of people in the US followed by the mongoloid race of spics.

In terms of how to cope, most of us just find quality white women since the only ones who are almost uniformly heifers are infected with the leftist mind virus already.

theres still a lot of normal white women in this country

Jesus on average? That's only a little less than me.

But would you smash?

With the fact that my wife isn’t overweight and she understands the basics of diet and exercise, which in turn will reinforce healthy habits on my two kiddos

Only with a Dodge Challenger.

Attached: 1562374927080m.jpg (1024x918, 131K)

Thigg

It's gonna be OK brothers.
Just ignore women outside of gyms.
My local gyms are literally the only place I see in shape women over the age of 21.

The bigger the cushion, the better the pushin'.
This is wisdom from our fathers.

The average would be a bad measure for this purpose, the median is better. Might even go for mode in this case.

Underrated post.

By traveling aboard.

Attached: 1503296246791.png (1000x1000, 184K)

I'm a weightlet, so it would balance out.

Is this also the median or just the average? Terrifying if true. My waist as a guy is 34" and weight is 210 lbs.

30% of american men do not have sex

And your country is located in africa. What's your point tyrone?

Attached: shit nigger.jpg (2168x1641, 275K)

That is true.
Most of the obese women in the country are black/hispanic. White women tend to be on the skinny/average side, at least where I live.

While I'm sure IQ correlates with not being a lardass, I'm from the mythical 98.5% white county and everyone there over 25 is obese.

god dammit I miss heroin chic so much you guys

Attached: 865010C0-9275-4B70-AA5E-6A42A5D1B660.jpg (600x900, 144K)

holy fuck. I'm 5'10 and hit 180lbs a couple months ago and felt fat as fuck so I started dieting and now I'm at 160. Women are trash

Now let's split it up into different demographics. The weight is inflated by blacks. Over 50% of black females are obese.

>How do burgers cope with the fact that most of their women are literal landwhales?
THEY ARE ALL KEKED AND NOT HUWHITE LMAO

Attached: taketheasianpill.jpg (576x548, 42K)

Visiting /d/ and nurturing a amazon fetish. I could cope with a 200 pound woman or more easily if her proportions are right. Amazon Press exists.

Attached: there_appears_to_be_a_giant_woman_in_the_middle_of_the_city._back_to_you_steve.jpg (891x1200, 697K)

5-10 180 is pretty normal if you have any muscle at all....lol. 160 is way too skinny

Only 13% of women are blacks.

Jews promoted that because that's too low of body fat too be fertile. Jews promote everything but an actual healthy weight.

making fun of people isn't even viable any more. I buy groceries online

>Averge American woman has grown by 50 lbs in as many years
I'll get by

Attached: 1561138039869.png (1791x792, 1.64M)

it was and is mostly fat desu. I want to get down to 150, cause I never weighed more than 140 when I was active duty in the army

>tfw gf is 5’3, 105lbs
>skinny waist
>big mommy hips
>huge firm ass
>favorite position is doggystyle like nature intended

Attached: C505261F-805A-461F-96E4-850B6FD79E94.jpg (1920x1200, 151K)

When I was 18 I had a blonde 7.5/10 16-year old GF who would come over before school and loved it when I blew cum all over her tits and twat, and then she went off to school smelling like my jizz.
This would have been 1984.
See what they took from you?

Attached: F16869B8-14C5-4374-95D4-63D26D4C0ACF.jpg (474x590, 40K)

Implying you wouldnt every one of those girls

She was 5’-7”, 155

>White women tend to be on the skinny/average side, at least where I live.
Lucky. It’s different here in Alabama. Most of the land whales here are either white or black. The few spics and chinks that are here tend to be fine.

It's cars. Anywhere you need a car to live people are fat. In cities only dumb people are fat.

The spic girls age like milk

Hogs! Talk about national emergency grazing!

Attached: 12330D9C-EB9C-4ABB-A3F4-BAC3BB5E74E1.gif (239x240, 1.1M)

Imagine being this cucked

In 2013 I was 22 and hooked up with a high schooler who was barely even legal, she came over after school every day and would blow me for hours, and I’d send her home with cum dried on her tits and collar/neck. She’d wear sundresses that exposed her cleavage and clavicles and very visibly would show a dried sticky mess on her.

The day I met her parents I had covered her in one of the biggest loads I ever shot not but 10 minutes before meeting them. She sat next to me still semi-wet from the cum on her chest as her dad spoke to me across the living room from another chair. They totally knew something was up because he wasn’t happy with me

I regret nothing

Yeah, I lost a ton of weight when I sold my car.
>20 minute speed walk to the train station
>stand on crowded train for 30 minutes
>walk to work from train station, another 20 minutes
And back. I would recommend any fat person with a car to get rid of it and walk everywhere.

Attached: 1562045373498.png (484x395, 116K)

>5'7"
>155lb
so youre into landwhales?

Neither do I.
I only regret that I didn’t bang her older sister.

So you are into humping your fist?
Go conquer some actual pussy and then get back to us.

I used to call 160 the gay man’s weight.

...thats 30lbs more than I weight o_o

Well, those ayyyys are gonna be disappointed.

k.e.k

fake and gay

>doggystyle like nature intended
You sick freak.

Attached: bagel boss manlet.webm (404x720, 2.67M)

How does one even fugg something like that? I'd bet that if i tried to stick anything in that, Greenpeace would prolly ram me with their boat.

4'11" 95 here :)

That's what I thought but I looked it up and while black woman are on average 22 lbs heavier than white women, hispanic and asian women are slightly lighter. White women were 165 lbs. It's grim.

MGTOW

to be fair, there's every shape and size of women in any country.

Also, I believe the fattest country is neither USA nor Mexico, but Egypt.

Remove yourself from the genepool, midget. I don't want my sons to be manletts.

Attached: 1524370815726.jpg (597x604, 102K)

take niggers and spics out of this average and then we'll talk.

>It's only the minorities
I'm gonna have to stop you there bro. Even our white population is fat as fuck. Granted they aren't as fat as the niggers. But that would be like saying Will Smith is white because Don Cheadle has darker skin tone.

For example, The US's whites are 60% overweight or obese and rising (pic related), while France is about 30% (link related).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_France#Statistics

Attached: United States Overweight and Obese by race.jpg (1234x480, 84K)

Like 2/3 of the US population is overweight, so most people probably don't care. You have to find someone who isn't a fatass who also cares about their weight, their partner's weight, their children's weight, and even their pet's weights. If someone is okay with letting their dogs or cats be overweight, you have a huge red flag already.

Mine.

Attached: 20190710_004915.jpg (482x720, 193K)

i want to instate communism so they lose weight.

Spics and niggers

Perfect for my 400lbs

170lbs 5'4"?? Jeez that's fat

My wife is 160ish pounds but she's 5'9"

I coped by buying a Filipina wife. She's awesome

Gay

>More cushion for the pushin
>More fat for the bat
>More jiggle for the wiggle
>More cow for the plow
>More quake for the snake
>More whale for the impale
>More ground for the pound
>More grip for the slip
>More cell for the swell
>More flap for the slap
>More bang for the wang
>More crack for the smack
>More clam for the slam
>More deck for the peck
>More hilly for the willie
>More jerkin for the gherkin
>More doodle for the noodle
>More thong for the dong
>More chute for the flute
>More blob for the knob
>More road for the chode
>More swipe for the pipe
>More teeter for the peter
>More bust for the thrust
>More plump for the hump
>More slide for the ride
>More ocean for the motion
>More cliff for the sniff

youtu.be/l0TG4dOks0E?t=190

really need to separate those averages out by race
most of our landwhales are blacks and spics

Its pretty easy for the average weight to get skewed upwards when someone can weigh as much as 600 pounds.

Only need one

>20kg (44 pounds/36%) more than me
What the fuck

Big girls need a big dick, though.
Gotta penetrate the fat pussy lips.
Little fellas don't like a heavy woman.

It's fucking awful man. If you know anything about supply and demand, you know things are fucked here. You shrink the supply of attractive women by making most of them fat and the price for the remaining ones goes through the roof. The thin women become bitchy and demanding, because they can; most normies will put up with a ton of bullshit to be with an attractive woman, given the slim pickings. Attractive women become goddesses who can do no wrong, and that power goes to a lot of their heads.

The infuriating part is that our culture is pushing for tolerance and acceptance rather than shame. So, the fat women become content with themselves, and any attempt to influence or correct them is derided as mean or intolerant. Another infuriating thing is that fat women see the way thin women get treated and assume that is how all women should be treated.
>Because all women are valuable and beautiful, no matter how disgustingly fat they are...
They end up emulating the attractive women by acting bitchy and demanding. They feel that they deserve what the thin women are getting, even though they are offering men nothing of value in return. At some point they realize that they are being treated differently than thin women and get even more angry and bitchy. They detect that something is wrong with their relationship towards men, but according to society there *shouldn't* be any difference.

Sadly, instead of taking the redpill of truth and realizing
>Men don't like fat women
>If I lost weight my life would be amazing
They spin their wheels and pursue other avenues of attracting men like makeup, clothing, career, developing "quirky" personality traits, all while staying fat and avoiding the single pursuit that would give them their greatest return on investment.

Attached: 1559856000141.jpg (480x419, 16K)

kek

[tie] Alaska and North Carolina [29.7% Obese]
“American Indian/Alaska Natives have the highest adult obesity rate, 54 percent, of any racial or ethnic group.”

My state always gets low everything because of natives.

Attached: DSCF0305.jpg (1600x1200, 610K)

>170lbs
>AVERAGE

what the hell, man. the average should be like 110

internet filled sexless lives

>How do burgers cope with the fact that most of their women are literal landwhales?

Simple.

It makes me horny as fuck.

I unironically love women that range from being thicc to being borderline obese, so long as they carry their weight in all the right place. High testosterone Alpha Males prefer curvy women with a little extra meat on them. It signals that a woman has a high enough body fat content and that she is capable of giving birth to healthy babies.

Real men want to fuck the shit out of land whales.

>t. took the Pierce Brosnan pill

Attached: cae4541e95b2a1936ab8ff581ff1be32.jpg (1080x1350, 340K)

>Average adult female is 170 lbs
>Average adult female is 5'7
>tfw be 5'8 150 lb American male

Should I just move to a country like Guatemala or Cambodia? At least there I can be tall and more desirable.

this.
I get horny as fuck just thinking about it

Attached: 1495311925766.jpg (279x246, 13K)

>How do burgers cope
Simple, don't try to fuck Blacks or Mexicans and the numbers get much better.

Just use sex positions that allow for deep penetration. It fixes most problems associated with the issue you outlined.

niggers, spics, and trailer hicks push it over.

Kill the poor and it'll go down.

Would totally bang 2nd from the left.
Not even gonna bullshit.

Cause thicc thighs save lives

by banging the willing and not losing any sleep over it.

Me too, user

show tits

Cope

A lot of white women do not get fat, until after having a kid. By that time the man is trapped by the cunt and the system.

You're reading it wrong. The average women is 5 feet and 3.7 inches. If you round the 3.7 inches up, then the average woman is 5'4"...which is below your height.

Plus, you don't need to be 6'0+ to attract women. Thankfully, the obesity epidemic is affecting men as well. Plenty of tall and good looking men who would be chads have taken themselves out of the game by being fat fucks. All you have to do is be in shape and things get a lot easier, especially if all you are going after is the 5'4" 170lb butterball that is the average American woman.

Attached: Obey your hunger.jpg (474x356, 38K)

>lanklet detected