/AHSG/ Atlantic Hurricane Season General - 00z edition

So a thing to keep in mind before posting
>the storm has not developed into a tropical system yet
>The storm has some developing occuring tonight and probably will be a TD if not a TS once we wake up
>with this situation it is not about the winds
>How much rain will it drop and where is what we should all be focusing on
>Reguardless of if it's a cat 1 or TS when it lands, if both drop 20 inches, it doesn't make much of a difference
>The gulf is VERY hot so room for Rapid intensification is still there
Remember, Fuck jannies and fuck niggers

Some Helpful Links
>tropicaltidbits.com
>weather.us/model-charts
>twitter.com/NWSMobile
>twitter.com/NHC_Atlantic
>twitter.com/RyanMaue
>twitter.com/spann
>twitter.com/Jeff_Piotrowski

Some Sat links over the area
>tropicaltidbits.com/sat/
>rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16

Attached: barry.png (897x736, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrBI0ADonA0
youtube.com/watch?v=CGfKi6kpdTQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how fucked is LA?

What are youre thoughts on the new models?

I'm pleasantly please with how this developed. Both models being wrong and creating flood machine with the parts they got wrong is quite comfy.

Well it's looking to move up sooner which means it might land as a cat 1/TS but remember, it's all about the rain so the catagory doesn't matter as much here in terms of HAPPENING!!! So we should be looking less at the 10m wind levels and more at the Total Accumulated Precip

But in terms of location I still wouldn't trust models, I would only trust models once something actually forms which it hasn't. They're shifting them further to east and EVEN missing NOLA but I doubt they're right on that, we'll see in the next 12-18 hours or so if the trend keeps up, the Euro should be coming out here in 15 minutes so we will see.

Attached: us_model-en-087-0_modusa_2019071100_294_516_220.png (760x760, 241K)

100% fucked, will never recover, that earthquake will fuck them up good!

The euro models are generally more accurate then noaa's right?

Generally the Euro is seen as the best model out of the bunch though it's not perfect like every model is.

Thread Theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrBI0ADonA0

youtube.com/watch?v=CGfKi6kpdTQ

Attached: wrong.gif (498x451, 3M)

if you make another fucking 70+ posts yourself about this shit im just gonna bomb your threads with gore. also you're a trumpnigger boomer so it's pretty obvious why you won't outright say fuck kikes and preface with "tacokike" and "niggerkike". unless niggers are literally drowning and on their fucking roofs no one gives a fuck about your weather watch shit

Attached: 1547703155196.png (2035x1952, 167K)

Fuck, I live in the grey area. I hope this is accurate.

>no one gives a fuck about your weather watch shit
well gee it's almost as if you're the 8th ID to post in here, 7 others seem to be interested. Speaking on no one giving a fuck, you're the only one who seems to be bothered by this. Fuck off.

Braaaaaaappppp!!!!!

Attached: 7735F48C-2791-4876-9574-8794AB94BDC4.gif (450x374, 3.14M)

Shut up nigger

Also can't gore post if I beat you to it faggot.

Attached: pupper.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Attached: you (2).jpg (1365x1960, 457K)

Me, checked

(you) not checked.

Kek wills it.

>well gee
fucking boomer nigger confirmed
>you're the only one bothered by this
it's off topic get off my board boomernigger

Attached: 1547703116141.jpg (1400x999, 299K)

>animal abuse
that's in poor taste. I thought you inbred confederate niggers knew better.

Attached: 1547703192283.png (857x1200, 144K)

Please kill yourself.

But Rock You Like A Hurricane is essentially the national anthem of /AHSG/

>he doesn't know about shovel dog
no wonder you're cancer, you're a newfag which is bothered by an old general existing.

>Please kill yourself.
thanks for the input. enjoy the weathershit general! lots of politics going on right? meanwhile the fuck jannies thread got deleted.

Attached: 1547703277795.png (1094x771, 183K)

im familiar with the gif retard it's still animal abuse. I bet you namefag in the /ptg/ shill threads too

Attached: 1547703329206.png (918x1202, 193K)

>This is gore
I was REALLY disappointed, you seriously call this gore?

Never been in ptg

Only when it's a normal hurricane. But if it's going to slay New Orleans, may as well make it clear.

>drawn gore isn't gore
sure pal.

Attached: 1547703370685.png (1442x960, 534K)

your post history with this name shows you're a trumpnigger. but sure say whatever you want

Attached: 1547703237851.png (1200x1236, 239K)

you probably look like pic related

Attached: 5174105D-4BB7-4A22-90A0-99AC1DA56652.jpg (828x1216, 677K)

>bumps the thread
thanks for helping, just waiting for the euro 00z to come around.

I get off to this, thanks

>still can't answer how this is Jow Forums related
>muh general
kys.
thats all, hes gonna be a faggot and thank me for the bumps so i'll stop

Attached: 1547703079629.png (843x1200, 256K)

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
You wond

This will be a big ol nothing burger

I work with meteorologists and the people talking about this storm say its most likely gonna go more west once it develops more, like towards Houston more. All the models are sims they said they have been running once its a storm push it more west once it comes together, if it doesn't and stays more east don't get your hopes up for a Cat 1 cause the windshear on the eastern side will hamper stronger development.

Look for a landing around the Beaumont area come landfall, just thought I'd give you guys a heads up and don't get your hopes up to much for a super happening in New Orleans again.

NOLA already flooded thought any rain will not help them any, but don’t expect the demons to be cleansed from the city until the big one

Well it's all about the rain, the Mississippi river is already 3 feet from cresting and storm surge from a TS is going to push water up the Mississippi river up which is forcasted to be at the top of the levee when the storm comes around, addition rain would raise the water and cause some leak. I've essentially stopped watching wind and now purely looking at total rain accumulation.

Okay finally jesus christ, alright the Euro finally came in and... well... it's still showing a westerly landing.

Attached: us_model-en-087-0_modez_2019071100_86_516_220.png (760x760, 267K)

though it's not really complete, just got enough in to show a rough path, last bit of data has the storm still located over the MS/LA border. In other words the ammounts you see will probably increase but the important thing is it still takes a path up the middle of the state rather then turn east.

Attached: us_model-en-087-0_modez_2019071100_74_516_155.png (760x760, 199K)

I don't know what to believe anymore

Yeah not saying any extra rain is great for Nola but don't get your hopes up for a direct hit from a hurricane.

Protip: a good rule of thumb is that basically until the storm forms a visible eye wall the models and predictions are wildly inaccurate, that goes for rain, storm surge, and wind speeds. The only reason the NOAA and Air Force give information and path predictions are early on is that's it's interesting data and sometimes gives you a general sense that the area should be on the look out for future tropical weather. Realistically when a storm actually gets or develops in the gulf, Texas to Florida should be in the cone of uncertainty.

>until the storm forms a visible eye wall the models and predictions are wildly inaccurate
I've been saying that in the OPs for the most part. We do know that it'll be a big rain maker reguardless though just because of it's slow and very moist nature.

Attached: weather is racist.png (1325x1043, 204K)

Welp that should be it for the Euro 00z and the final rain map.

Attached: us_model-en-087-0_modez_2019071100_99_516_220.png (760x760, 267K)

Also this is when the euro has the storm at it's peak intensity... in Alexandria

Attached: us_model-en-087-0_modez_2019071100_72_516_149.png (760x760, 242K)

There will be a good bit of rain just because the heat from the gulf and it's tropical in nature. This has also got the potential to actually to be a fairly large storm so much of the area should get more rain regardless if it even hits more towards Texas, if you actually look at the satellite readings it's already big for it's development time. Nola also has the unfortunate aspect of being on the eastern side of the storm as well.

As I said earlier, expect it to move more west as it forms into a stronger system. The Cmc is also a underated model btw, although you usually hear people shill the gfs and euro models.

These people are literally insane.

Well ya the map spans from houston to Mobile but really we're looking for where the 10-15"+ areas will end up because that is where serious flooding will occur and might play into NOLA's current high tide/flooding situation.

I understand but don't buy up on the hype more until its actually a named tropical storm. Like I said this info is highly inaccurate

Ya that bit is quite obvious.

>people

So are niggers gonna be floating or what?

here take a free bump so your shit thread doesn't 404. you made sure to bump it out of 404 range for the past 2+ hours so it's obviously important to you. I'm sure you're busy beating your halfnig grandchildren or something.

Attached: 1554861855924.jpg (708x515, 110K)

The 00z model runs have occured, now is time for rest because nobody gives a shit about 06z runs.