At what point is it too late to find a suitable partner

At what point is it too late to find a suitable partner

Attached: 1562479605925.png (560x560, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA
youtube.com/watch?v=bii3Sk4WEA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never.

As man never. As a woman like 34.

When you start browsing Jow Forums

everything comes with a consequence though. If you whored around you might have to go for a lower status man. If you're a lower status man, you might have to go for a lower status woman.

when you're 39 and subsiding on youtube bucks for your pro-vegan videos

Attached: 1562120047608.png (503x491, 72K)

no, even they can get good man if they lived a high standard life (not whoring around)

This but unironically.

Attached: 1554397085478.png (388x413, 5K)

If you have money, never.

then again even if you're a western scrub you can go to some 3rd world shithole and find a wife.

pol (when filtered) is unironically better than any other social media or news site

For men it's 50 and for women it's 30 are you a guy or a gal....better not be no damned discord tranny.

Earthly stuff like this is overrated. Instead, you should turn to some kind of mysticism that speaks to you. It's better to remain celibate and single-mindedly focus on your religious endeavor. Why do you want children when you don't even know the true nature of reality?

About 1985 or so

Attached: 1556766447228.gif (498x280, 1.16M)

19 is the last chance to find a woman before having become "liberated". Age with the highest chance is around 16.

For you? Don't even try nigger

Depends on if you want a family or not, if you do:
>woman:25
>man:35

>nigger
>American

Attached: 1562637058454m.jpg (1024x605, 102K)

Pretty much this.
As a man you're relatively safe until your mid-thirties, but older than that the age discrepancy between you and your children becomes odd. (Maybe that's just me, but seeing a 50 year old dad with a 15 year old kid is off).
For women, around 25. After 30 their fertility starts to fall.

7 years old

Flag checks out

Underrated post

Based and blackpilled

The black pill most anons refuse to swallow is that it's typically by 18-20 years old.

when you get off the cock carousel and start being a lady

The moment you believe that the men you meet aren't looking to do anything but fuck as much as possible.

Never. But there are time limits on having kids. Most women beyond the age of 35 have very low odds (

Attached: 1544274693058.jpg (388x275, 77K)

I'm 34 and feeling the squeeze. Talking to two 18 years olds.. we'll see how it goes.

you're a pretty sick fucker aren't you
18 year old girls are full retard
i hope your heart is made of iron

They're probably going to leave him a few years in unless they're serious about calming down.

I turned fifty last year, been single for 5 years.
Not looking for anyone now.
Sex and love and all that shite is a younger man's game tbqh.

Tits or gtfo

>18 year old girls are full retard
I've dated everything from 18 to 38. They're all full retard. One is much more serious than the other but both are pretty emotionally bonded to me so..yah. we'll see.

if you didn't get with your highschool qt you are forever doomed to sharing used women with other men for the rest of your life

based.

Attached: pepe smoke.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

Your spend most fertile years avoiding kids so you can have a good job. But you have a higher likelihood of having a child with disabilities the longer you wait. In essence, you're trading the ability to provide for statistically less healthy children.

Yeap fuck you to

A literal 56er

Attached: 1562435634310.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

Share filters user

And the chances of that are...?
Enjoy your wine and cats, roastie. At least there's netflix and feminist circle jerk on social media!

Never.
The question is how hard will it be and how much work are you going to have to put into it and what do you expect out of it.
Lets say we're talking kids...
Men's fertility starts to fail around 55.
Women's around 35.
It's obvious that men have more time, and women have more time pressures.
Male sexuality is tuned to female fertility. The reverse is also true, but it's especially the case for men. So they're most attracted to women at their peak fertile period 20-30, and not very after that.
During this period in their lives, women will be propositioned on a daily basis by men of all ages and qualities. All she has to do is pick wisely.
30-35, this will begin to tail off, and after 35, it will slow to not very often, and the quality of the men still interested will be low.
She's now in the position that ~80% of men find themselves from day one ... The opposite sex now just isn't very interested and usually has better options. She, is now going to have to do the work of approaching men she has an interest in, appealing to them and persuading them that she would be a good mate.
Not a particularly good position to be in and most women never make the transition to pursuing what they want. Giving up and buying cats instead.
Men have more time but are inarguably most attractive to women as partners around the 30-40 age, declining slowly till mid 50s.
After 40 it gets very hard for women, and harder for men, but if you adjust your expectations it's never too late.

kek'd, based, redpilled

You're going to fuck one or both of them, and be torn this way and that in the wind, and then you will drift apart and realize that your times are different and they are no longer interested in you.
t.37

youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

When you realize having a partner is all a trick of the merchants.

Jow Forums's worst cope. There's no hot fertile conservative 18 year old girl waiting for you in your 20's and 30's and 40's. It's all just delusional cope.

When you stop producing sperm.

True. As you get older you lose out to younger men.
My neighbour is 65. His wife 35. Daughter 5.
Friend of the family. 46, wife 28, Daughter 8.
(same kita/school group)

For a woman - 30
For a man - 120

t.Offebacher

why are you inceltards always assume that everything is a cope?

when you die.

Whenever you ask yourself if it's too late, it always is. You know it's too late or you wouldn't be asking the question.

Attached: 1475498451796.jpg (400x400, 52K)

If you have to ask, it's already too late. Only post-wall thots who have been abandond by their orbiters do.

It depend all on how you look like as a guy.

>At what point is it too late to find a suitable partner

When you're both 10-12 years old. Before they turn into this

Because that's all they have. They're passive agressive little bitches that assume female tactics because there isn't much manly about them.

top kek

Attached: 564165131365165454654654.jpg (320x240, 5K)

My fucking sides. Yes, this. So much this

Wow.
I just divorced after 15 years
I thought at 40+ my prospects would be low
I'm getting surprising number of matches
I've never considered myself a Chad or anything
But then again I kissed my first girl in kindergarten at 5 years old

For both men and women I think 35 is the point of no return. For having children even 40 years old is doable but you need to be healthy and have college funds for them because you're going to be in your 60's.

Best post I've read on the week

Attached: 1561233100971.gif (354x285, 171K)

>18 years old girls are full retard
That's pretty much the only argument against dating them. They're emotionally unstable. They're completely brain washed (since they grew up in the faceberg age) and will flip on a dime

thank you for giving me hope, user

Id say around 50, because then your mind and body starts falling apart.
youtube.com/watch?v=bii3Sk4WEA8

Attached: 1554464588684.png (755x587, 311K)

Attached: 1451275045676.jpg (424x601, 26K)

Attached: 1560218917974s.jpg (245x250, 20K)

I don't really understand whats so bad about browsing Jow Forums. German digital newspapers and forums are moderated into oblivion, it's a viable alternative option

If things keep going like they are going now...probably somewhere in 2023