Tim Pool's career is literally going to be over on Thursday

Tim Pool's career is literally going to be over on Thursday.

He's going to have to make a choice:

1) Wear the beanie and look like a complete idiot at an extremely formal event in 90 degree weather

2) Reveal to the world that he's bald

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 10.18.24 PM.png (1226x1398, 348K)

The good news is that nobody cares about your Literally Who twatter e-drama

He should wear big green glasses and a Las Vegas visor like Hunter S. Thompson

Eat glass

what if he rocks a maga hat

Attached: 1561097963928.gif (1027x731, 116K)

so what if hes bald?

He should pull a Trump and just rock a toupee with no explanations or apologies.

he has a formal beanie he wears to such occasions

Hey Tim, you're gay af but at least you're trying.

The man himself, the legendary fence sitter, the man with the van, will wear a formal hat. A fedora, a trilby, a bowler, possibly even a pork pie.

He’s not going to that would destroy his centrist persona that nobody believes

if he has the balls to show up without the beanie and just show up with his bald head i'd respect him more

Attached: trucom1.png (2000x2177, 2.36M)

Hairlet detecteo

Attached: 1397504859503.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

>that nobody believes

This. Why can't he just admit he's shifted?

If I were him I would freshly shave my head and face and go in a Tuxedo looking as smug as possible.

Attached: 1562647624830.png (409x409, 192K)

Because he isn't a republican? I would like for more republican critique, but tims main persona is SJWs are mostly a unreasonable mob that isn't just a rightwing opinion, and many bernie fans feel very similar.

Attached: 3).jpg (252x400, 10K)

This

kek, this.

He wears a kippa under that beanie.

Name someone you admire who isn't a "fence sitter".

Adolf Hitler

Why not a baseball cap? Those go well with hot days

sheeeeit where i get me one them formal beanies? im finna look fancy and fly

>formal beanie

he could borrow trump's.

Attached: trump2-1.png (1200x800, 410K)

Kek

Why is the left so hellbent on discrediting Tim Pool? He's just your average centerweenie.

bald guys are allowed hats ok. its all they have

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

he literally is a centrist
its just that leftoids don't see a centrist when its in their face, anyone thats not with their le ebin communist revolution is "far right" to them

They're hellbent on discrediting anybody that doesn't follow their script. Even a harmless bastard like Tim.

because if they can paint everyone in the center as far right they destroy the center and drive everyone to the extremes, aka them.

Hope has vaxed that dome really shiny

Attached: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

criticizing institutions and behavior doesn't determine political ideology, ideas and preferences do

the map hasn't shifted, only people have

I'm roughly the same age as him and it feels like the spectrum readjusted hard in the past decade. When I was in college the far left was considered
>anti-war
>proper enviornmentalism
>anti-big government
Now those are considered
>more war orange man bad
>carbon credits or nothing you nazi
>libertarian or basically the old alt-right
like shit went full retard it seems.

DELET!

Attached: downloadfile-5.jpg (474x237, 8K)

>Reveal to the world that he's bald

Can't he just get a wig.

Attached: brittajohnson.jpg (577x1027, 361K)

Who?

I'm kidding, I've seen a video or two of his. I don't get why the president of a country would care to invite an opinion guy to anything.

Vaxed or voxed

Attached: 66506959-2888-4D92-8443-FC942DB74A44.png (750x400, 294K)

its a social media summit
youtube is social media in political circles

whatever makes it good as a disco ball

He should just dress like old school Clark Kent. Reporter's hat and all.

CRINGE A SHILLPILLED

He's mostly an anti-authoritarian and it just so happens after the culture war shit of the late 90s and early 00s the left is the authoritarians trying to dictate actions.

Either way he will never be allowed to make another YouTube video. I guess he’s gonna have to go mainstream on CNN.

I'm a liberal catholic like gay people should marry and stuff and the church should just leave everyone alone. Catholic rules apply only for catholics etc.

But in retrospect, I now see that the bible thumpers were right. Homosexuals can't help themselves and leave us alone and now they after the children like what the conservatives said.

Attached: 1558062476893.png (859x930, 1.11M)

>Reveal
Everyone knows he's bald. He wears the beanie because it made him recognizable. Although at this stage he should've already stopped wearing it because he's established. Not really different from the BLM agitator who wore a blue vest everywhere.

He could pull off the Angle look,

Attached: angle.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Tim's coming in hard like Norton in American History X. Full fucking reveal, of his dome and his power level.

Attached: honk.jpg (720x462, 41K)

Tim's going full 1488 the left is making him. Lel

Attached: donaldtrumpwesternwallap.jpg (1000x563, 278K)

He definitely has enough shekels for a hair transplant. It just makes him look extremely insecure which explains his tedious fence sitting

Hi Owen

>fence sitter

I would prefer all journalists be objective when covering politics.

SPBP

He should wear a maga cap

Nothing wrong with being bald

Fixt

Attached: 20190711_001104.jpg (1000x562, 272K)

You are fucking retarded.

Better

Attached: 20190711_001351.jpg (1000x562, 283K)

he's reddit/pol-tier. remember on joe rogan when he cried about being called a mutt? he's literally that guy on here who posts "why don't you let hispanics and asians into the ethnostate pol?" then when he talks about meghan murphy that's straight off of r/gendercritical. he pulled up a subreddit as a citation within the past week in one of his videos.

So are you, if you think I am wrong.

Attached: timmy.jpg (640x633, 267K)

Get your shit together, dumbass.

>like shit went full retard it seems.
You can thank the glowniggers of King Nigger's FBI's COINTELPRO for that one. The "old left" as you call it was the Occupy crowd and their protests posed a major threat to the real (((movers and shakers))) of the globalized world, so they sent the glowies to comp and poz the Occupy movement - suddenly there was an (astroturfed) shift within the American left; the working class became secondary to "underprivileged minorities", ending corporate greed and corrupt banking practices became secondary to "oppresion pyramids" and "intersectionality", opposing the wars in the Middle East went from being a common sense theme harped on by the left constantly to being a fringe belief because obviously "anti-interventionist = anti-globalist = alt-right nazi incel who doesn't even want war to bring peace"

LUL

Why does everything named Vox have to suck?

It looks like you're trying to create an eceleb thread. Would you like help going back to plebbit?

Attached: Clippy.png (340x315, 108K)

>t. hairlet

Hes got one but its a bald wig. He could stick hair on that i guess.