This plant that can cure cancer, hangovers, and shitty appetites is illegal in most of the US...

This plant that can cure cancer, hangovers, and shitty appetites is illegal in most of the US. Is that because big pharma jews or what? Pic related isnt illegal in my state. I can legally walk around with this on me and nothing will happen. Whats it like to get arrested for weed btw

Attached: 90A71B2D-E060-4D95-9912-40013CB7A266.jpg (1122x2208, 288K)

It doesn’t cure shit and you just like getting high you degenerate fuck ughhhh

>cancer
No
>hangover
A bit
>shitty appetite
Yeah

Bullshit. It cured my glaucoma.

it cured my ruthless antisemitism.

CBD is a better alternative for radiation treatment and it cures seizures. Also all the shit you can do with hemp. Why do (((they))) want to keep it illegal?

Something something Purdue Pharma is more trustworthy because I'm Jow Forums and am inconsistent

never been arrested for weed because i'm not a dumbass. it's all about timing, you can smoke almost anywhere so long as you don't linger and you do it at the right time. i wish it stayed illegal because there's no strategy to it anymore, takes half the fun out of getting high.

Kek. i started smoking when I was 10 and it got legalized when I was like 16. Never got caught either and went almost everywhere High as fuck.

natural treatments that dont require a complicated manufacturing process have a lower profit margin because theres a lower bar for entry to compete in the industry

anything that is discovered which is more cheap and effective than already existing products and services gets banned, because those who have power will use the power to prevent anyone else from threatening to take it from them

the kikes are giving up on weed though because they know they've overplayed their hand, we can all use the internet to see weed is harmless, they dont have complete control over our beliefs anymore and they dont see it as being worth the hill to die on

My state gets billions in taxes from it man. Keeping it illegal and locking up innocent people over it is bullshit.

CBX helps with seizures, other than that fuck off, shit smells awful

You can't just make something more desirable to Jow Forums by ascribing (((them))) to it.

I had 16 grams of hash on me when I got pulled over once
They "did me a favor" and didn't charge me with maintaining a dwelling or whatever so I only got a ticket
Paid a lawyer $500 because he said he would fight it because they had no reason to pull me other than long hair and a shitty car and he said he could get it dropped
He came back and said yeah so I didn't get it dropped and you have to do a 15 hour drug class and 24 hours of community service
The drug class was $150 and all we did was talk about the drugs we liked and watched Fear and Loathing
Did the community service at a thrift shop organizing the shelves in the back
It's a racket and they shouldn't do it but I've grown up and I don't smoke anymore because escapism is for weak minds

if anything they're hanging onto it only as last a last minute resort, pittances to throw us proles so that we dont revolt as we're cast into slavery

damn that weed looks just awful

Attached: cannabinoids.png (843x774, 198K)

>CBD is a better alternative for radiation treatment
imagine being this stupid

>Why do (((they))) want to keep it illegal?
(((They))) want to legalize it because it keeps you stupid, fat, and lethargic just how (((they))) want you.

It smells good wtf
Yes i can
Youre lucky you didnt go to prison.
Wouldnt doubt it
Free weed is always good weed to me man

>implying in some instances it wouldn't be

Attached: decarboxylationgraph.jpg (414x411, 28K)

t.big pharma shills

Literally how do I get this shit though? It's illegal as fuck

it cured my low abido but also gave me excrutiating anxiety

>radiation therapy
>pharmaceutical
you're just digging your hole deeper and deeper dumbass

libido

>cured my glaucoma
Are you fucking retarded. You're just too high to realize you can't see shit junkie. Kill yourself and stop being a plague on our society before we do it for you. Deadbeats like you aren't allowed in the ethnostate

Grow your own man. Need seeds?
You likely have anxiety without smoking then too
How much do you get paid to put radiation in peoples bodies you fucking shill

>weed
>junkie
Found the big pharma shill boys

yeah but the weed gives me more anxiety because i cant control the overbearing worry that people think im high

there is no evidence at all that THC or CBD "cure" cancer

>32% thc

Attached: 01.png (720x770, 759K)

Just smoke before you go to bed man. Thats what i do

but ill get too high

You don't go to prison unless you have a record
Long story short an acquaintance sold multiple pounds to a snitch and he got probation and ~$10k in fines/fees

Yes there is youre just a fucking shill for drugs that kill people. Honestly how do you sleep at night?
Post tits dear

It’s weird but you have to realize that nobody gives a shit about you being baked or doesn’t notice

Cost prohibitive, scarce, and more often than not, laced with god-knows-what– THAT was cannabis in Canada prior to it becoming legalized. Yes, pre-legalization, a party of friends who were otherwise law-abiding would have to draw the blinds and place towels in front of the doors just to enjoy a weedjoint. Drug raids of the back doors of nightclubs by the local constabulary weren't an uncommon occurance... PRE-legalization. Thank goodness it's now tightly regulated, and more importantly LEGAL here in Cannabida.

Take only one hit until you build a tolerance
What state?

>showing off his weed thats wrapped in the corner of a grocery bag
I dont know whos the bigger nigger here. You, or the nigger that sold it to you

Attached: niggernigger.png (1076x669, 373K)

in a legal state yeah but when its illegal and you sense people know then they want some weed from ya or theyll rat you out

I never tried weed because I never knew where to procure it from and I didn't want to buy from niggers. Also Florida officers are brutal as fuck.

>Yes there is
no, there isnt. point me to just ONE study, i'll wait

Never had issues with laced weed or cops even pre legalization. My state of Washington has always been pretty cool with it.

How naive to believe in a miracle plant

A friend has terminal cancer , he tried the cannabis oil.(not cbd, the real oil) it didn't cure or help him much beyond taking his mind off his condition for a couple of hours.

I got it for free dummy.
>see hippy man
>hey dude you smoke
>yeah man
>cool you got a 5$ nug I can buy from you?
That easy bro. When I was 12 me and my buddies could get it.
Use google you fucking mongoloid shill

How much did (((they))) pay you to make that post?

>Use google you fucking mongoloid shill
so you're basically admitting you got nothing, thanks for proving my point. don't bother replying

>it didn't cure or help him much beyond taking his mind off his condition for a couple of hours.

cancer is in large part caused by stress, which is basically the process of aging

if you reduce stress you can turn your health around and end up looking and feeling decades younger and can cure cancer

I'm a boy.

>see hippie man
Bruh, Florida is full of nothing but old niggas and fat cuban women everywhere.

you have to be at least 18yo to post here, boy

Nvm sorry then
Ask a little black man that you can over power then if need be. Dont follow him anywhere though and dont give him money unless you see the weed. I could get weed in 5 minutes literally without knowing anyone there.

I'm over 21, I have to be to buy weed.

I keep trying to smoke this exact same plant tonight and every time I try I just end up a coughing mess with no high. I went through 4g of this stuff like I normally do cigs, nothing happened after I waited for an hour. I read on it, and they say to inhale it as deep as you can. So when I go out of my way to inhale it as hard, my lungs just burn and I end up coughing until I almost vomit. This has been the only way that's given me any reaction to this stuff, but that's starting to burn out and I don't want to cough to get a little high again. What do?

Attached: 1487812710889.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Dont take such big hits dude. Its not rocket science, watch some joe rogan videos.

Smoke more

I tried taking smaller hits, and I tried taking bigger hits. Am I supposed to just sip-breath this over and over? I made a bong just to smoke this stuff.

weed was fun but it makes you into a crackhead especially in a illegal state where it can be dry at any time or people snitch that you smoke it then you have to hang out with all the other degenerates its just too much bullshit to handle along with trying not to hate your drug dealer for consistency in price but not in quality just take road trips to legal states frens

>I got it for free dummy.
Oh my bad hold on
>showing off his weed thats wrapped in the corner of a grocery bag
I dont know whos the bigger nigger here. You, or the nigger that gave it to you

Attached: 1469355432250.jpg (680x709, 98K)

What the fuck is sip breath? Just roll a joint and smoke it like a cigarette my man

I bet its not even legal in your state and thats why your mad

>the real oil
>real
do you even know what you're saying

Sure there are uses for hemp and marijuana medically speaking, but every retard I've ever seen who started smoking weed turned into a 420 blaze it cringe faggot in about .0012 seconds, and lost all ambition in life. Potheads always laugh at people who say "it'll ruin your life" and chuckle that "it's safer than ALCOHOL! and you make THAT legal!". Yeah, and most people don't drink alcohol every fucking day and fog up their brains with it, and the people who do are called alcoholics and it ruins their lives. Weed turns people into uninteresting unambitious losers, and they think it makes them more interesting somehow. They absolutely cannot stop talking about how they smoke weed and aww bruh they totally go SOOOO high last weekend and "chilled"! Whoa! Cool! Fucking losers.

Is this pasta?

Tldr. Take a rip and chill out man

Attached: CD36E5CA-159F-41F1-8E36-35F4D653521E.png (1653x1023, 823K)

I smoked weed for quite a long time and all it did was make me short-tempered and cut my patience for brainlets in half.

Stuff's bad.

Sounds like a personal problem more than a weed problem dude

6 rupees.
Yes I agree, stress of his life situation brought it on.
Indeed I do, been smoking weed since 1986

Lmao
Now a days in Texas hash/oil is a felony
t. Watched live pd

Nice man. I learnes about spliffs after watching a documentary about chavs, shit is dank.

This has largely been my experience as well. Doesn't help that everyone that smokes it regularly is insufferable.

>>Smoking plant material
>>Not concentrating psychoactive substance
Bottom tier.

Attached: kmx111qmk -- 0496 -- faj111wuj'.png (795x1022, 435K)

Well when I quit, I stopped being highly irritable. These results occur in other people who quit, too.

It's because weed causes psychosis. As much as I love ganj, it's not good for human consumption in any way.

It's not worth getting into. Thats my advice. Smoke your friends weed when you meet up, don't buy your own, don't start wake and baking, don't start smoking everyday... That's where people go wrong with weed. It does change your outlook, it's not good to be high all the time just because you can funtion like that.

I smoke weed everyday, I don't feel right unless I do, and when I don't have it for a week or so, I feel great but I always go back to it when I can... SO take what you want from that.

Youre starting to sound like a big pharma shill man

Hemp is illegal because it is the material the US constitution is written on. By making the material illegal they made your laws illegal and open to be undermined. Keeping the populace ignorant about this is a very important part of the scheme.

Nice dirt weed. Now fucking clean that disgusting countertop.

>he hasnt heard of moderation

>Smoking

Attached: 1554090096451.jpg (421x656, 75K)

I used to like Hitler, until I found out that he didn't really kill 6,000,000 Jews.

Attached: iuyfudthtyhy.jpg (1242x1151, 169K)

I didnt know that. (((They))) are a tricky bunch arent they?

>dirt weed
Kek you wouldnt know good bud if you sucked your own dick

Seconded.
The worst thing imo is wake/bake its the smokers equivalent of alcoholism.

I only smoke weed before bed.

it gives you the shizo, faggoto

t.big pharma shill
How much are American companies paying you?

>>This new
Smoke through a bong, bro. The water helps to clean up the smoke so it doesn't kill your lungs, at the expense of some strength.

Attached: kuj111pai -- 1720 -- wem111ulj'.jpg (300x312, 9K)

>I can quit anytime I want bro!
>30 posts by this ID

One of the biggest fucking liars on this earth are weed niggers.

You know its funny I'll spend a day or two sober. Feel great and then go back to smoking daily anyway. Weed is soo much better if you take a few days off between sessions, like the high is noticeably better by a huge degree. But i still smoke almost every day regardless.

Im truthful as fuck. Ask me anything my guy

I cant believe you live in a state where weed is legal and you choose to buy mids some nigger stuffed into a ripped off corner of a grocey bag.

F R E E
F
R
E
E

Kek fucked that up didnt i

im dirt poor litwak tho

no harmful shit should be legal if the state cares about its people

if the state had to decide just now to legalise or not, neither alcohol nor tabacco would be legal in most countries.

ofc there are exceptions with any drugs that can help, morphine for example.

degenerate americunt as always pushing to self-destruction

Lol yeah bro. Morphine is so much safer than weed, its made in a lab by scientists so that makes it a-okay

weed isn't going to help much when you are laying in a hospital bed after a car accident you bonghead

The paper Jew I think.

what the fuck are you talking about

morphine is for medical use, weed should also be limited to medical use, not recreational

fucking dumb nigger