Why do white women do this?

Are they trying to impress black men?
Or are white women subliminally acknowledging that they're inferior to the black woman and their attempt to resemble her is a coping mechanism?

Attached: b024t93465.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

Media tells them that fat nigger ape asses are attractive and they follow because they're brainless roasties lacking independent thought.

So niggers find them attractive

this
you ever wonder why they literally paint their face? it's bizarre. just think about it.
you don't paint your face.
i dont paint my face.

Attached: 1560282082663.jpg (720x450, 43K)

why do you post this everyday? Are you an ugly nigress jealous of the superior white woman?

Why do white men care? Can you not find your own woman incel?

>white
>olive skin and black hair
>women
>no hips or ass

If you become homeless who is at fail? If you’re a woman you are a victim of your circumstances. If you’re a man you’re probably a bum, mentally ill, and deserve to be homeless because you fucked up.

It’s because of this women will believe whatever bullshit tie they are told is the truth by an authority figure. This is also why men question everything. Nobody is going sympathize with me when I fuck up and they sure as hell won’t help me in any way. So I have no incentive to believe any of their bullshit. I create my own truth, whereas women are susceptible to all the trendy garbage they are fed from media outlets they consider an authority.

White fems > ooga boogas

Women don't care about race. They just want Chad dick

Bitch could just go do a lot of squats but she wants to take the easy way out.

and hair. then they take pictures of themselves all day. it's really weird, I can't imagine being so extremely obsessed with my own appearance.

When the Unwoke watch television its a case of 'monkey see, monkey do'.

They are evolving to fit the exquisite tastes of the black man, yes.
Asian women aswell if you haven't noticed.

Well it's deemed attractive by the Media. Plus easier to get with just enough exercise unlike tits.

This wouldn't work if women hadn't stopped wearing skirts

What kind of nonsense are you talking about? It is niggers who try to impress white women and need to get welfare + thousands of dollars from Jews to make a white woman fuck them. And no, black women don't have bigger or rounder asses, they are just fatter.

nice tits

Ass is the human female fertility display.
Whites and blacks.
Wtf do you think a heart is?

Take a guess

Attached: AF9FF2F0-5BAD-4E16-99AE-EBA388C66E67.jpg (750x1334, 190K)

Daily reminder that white women are worthless sluts

Attached: 18812167_303.jpg (700x394, 50K)

Here’s another hint

Attached: 036840AE-7B08-4E6F-9134-642F94281A8B.jpg (750x1229, 167K)

Asian.
White women dont need to fake their ass.

but i like slim butts, not nigger ass

I’ll give you one last shot

Attached: E0930250-A771-418C-9054-0BF67398BEB9.jpg (750x1334, 216K)

Waiting for the followup to the INCEL front cover...

>be white woman
>need to use fake ass cheeks to attract jamal
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children so that the beauty of the white aryan woman does not perish from this earth.

DO NOT ENGAGE SLIDE THREADS

DO NOT ENGAGE MEMEFLAGS