Flash Flooding Hits New Orleans, Hurricane Approaches

Alright Jow Forums, which one of you will man up and take them in?

Attached: 106012432-1562789957261ap_19191689214164r.530x298.jpg (530x298, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coastal.la.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Attachment-C2-1_FINAL_3.16.2017.pdf
youtu.be/D7ErpFBO7RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sometimes imagine what it would be like to be a nigger.
I imagine it as being the same but you don't notice any fine details around you at all and so you do a whole bunch of dumb shit all the time.

I come bearing provisions

Attached: mp,840x830,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 117K)

it doesn't look that bad

I would stole those little niglets rubber boots.

>>But but but we need to think about all those 'migrants'
Competing dependent classes.

Attached: uxb111tle -- 2219 -- wic111mmc'.jpg (1600x1015, 380K)

Just knock down the levies and let the ocean have New Orleans back. Move everyone to Houston because they've already ruined it so nothing of value will be lost.

houstons just as bad when it comes to flash flooding

But you would never know it was dumb shit you where doing. And you would be constantly angry that the stupid shit you are doing results in negative consequences, and you wouldn't understand why.

>I sometimes imagine what it would be like to be a nigger.
imagine being a toddler trying to interact with middle-aged adults who don't slow down to cater to your infantile brain.

THAT is what it is like for all blacks. Some can play it off and mimic being reserved and well-mannered like the adults, but all of them see it. Their brain is always 5 steps behind the advanced peoples of the world. This is why they seek ANY attention, mostly negative, to gain affirmation that they even exist in the world.

Attached: 1512029605276.png (1000x749, 1.92M)

Where does the cannibalism come in?
Even wagon burners murdered survival cannibals

Attached: cannibalism in negroland.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Louisiana here please nuke baton rouge, new iberia and new orleans

Dont even bother taking them to the SuperDome again they will just complain again.

Let them starve. When will people learn

Wont know until tomorrow night if i need to leave. My understanding is this isn't Katrina, Barry is just gonna splash some water around. I'm from Laplace Louisiana

>>Louisiana here please nuke baton rouge, new iberia and new orleans
new orleanian here
PLEASE NUKE NEW ORLEANS

Attached: 1483733346450.jpg (419x397, 44K)

Day of the rope approaches.

Complain ?

More like shit everywhere , then complain

Can we add Shreveport? I've had to drive through it many times, and well, it won't be missed

Nothing will happen.
Best description. Almost makes you feel sorry for them.

The flooding is because over 8" of rain was dumped in a few hours in some parts of the city. Most of it has drained away.
The real danger is water topping the levees if a storm hits near the city, but projections show if it does indeed form a cat 1, which is still not confirmed yet, it will be far to the west of the city, storm surge may still be an issue. The reason for this is because of the record rainfall experienced in the US in the last few months, the Mississippi has been at near record flood levels for months now, and the Bonnet Carre spillway had to be opened for weeks just to alleviate the pressure of that on New Orleans.

I mean honestly, this kind of flooding can happen pretty much anywhere that this amount of rain is dumped that quickly. A lot of people here are angry because there is a major incompetence within the Sewerage and Water Board here, where millions upon millions has been spend with little results since the city's infrastructure is so poor and old, and many catch basins are filled with sediment and debris and desperately need to be cleaned, while the city only has a few machines that can actually do this sort of cleaning on the catch basins, and it would take literally decades to clean them all at the current rate.

Still, I live in Metairie and where I live it doesn't really flood, our catch basins are in decent shape for the most part, and the levee by Lake Pontchartrain has recently been heightened in the last year. Main concern in NOLA is the Mississippi right now and if the storm does take a turn and hits close to us, it could cause some serious flood damage.

As much as I admire the Cajun Navy, a part of me does wish they’d just leave the useless to drown.

>A lot of people here are angry because there is a major incompetence
lemme stop you right there
THAT'S JUST OUR CULTYAH, YA HERD

Attached: images (3).jpg (225x225, 19K)

Gosh. I guess it’s too bad they wasted all of that money taking down confederate monuments.

>>Gosh. I guess it’s too bad they wasted all of that money taking down confederate monuments.
NO SHIT

At least now, New Orleans has a black mayor once again, who will royally fuck everyone over because of this disaster

Attached: 1534818980766.jpg (840x767, 119K)

>New Orleans has a black mayor once again

Attached: nola-lol-really.png (720x960, 306K)

>be nigger
>2006
>living in New Orleans
>everybody telling me to evacuate
>mane fuck dat shit i'ma stay home
>maybe I can go looting after everyone leaves
>water rises
>have to stay on roof
>can't go anywhere
>mane fuck this shit it's the white mane fault nigga
>Blame Bush
>why is this happening to me?

Attached: katrina_five_27.jpg (982x639, 212K)

Get ready for Katrina 2.0

100yr Storm & Highest River has been in 70yrs

Attached: B9BF975C-FD75-47B7-AF32-F69C6A83C010.jpg (1334x750, 214K)

Attached: 74AC95B5-5CBD-476F-8510-2F647D962C72.jpg (1334x750, 183K)

You know how many billions were spent after Katrina? Whatever that cost was a drop in the bucket in comparison. The real issue is that the entire area was once a marsh / floodplain, and has always been near or below sea level, and centuries of building up concrete and buildings on the area has led to subsidence. Combine this with the fact that the entire area is bordered by a large river to the South, and a large lake to the North, and the only option to get rid of this water that is below both bodies of water is to pump it out into the lake or into the river through canals, and those pumps working at full capacity can only pump out like an inch MAXIMUM of water every hour or so, and less after the first initial hour of pumping. It means anytime you get a large amount of rain here fast there's no real way to get rid of it. Combine this with our outdated, shitty drainage system and it's a complete cluster fuck.

Honestly, the whole region is going to be absolutely fucked in the coming decades / centuries, hurricanes are going to get worse and the chances of them striking here will become more common, and sea level rise / storm surge issues will only get worse. the entire metropolitan area could basically be an island within a century or so, if it even still exists then.

Plaquimines will flood bad

The main issue is if the Harvey canal gets topped (it won't) because that'd be it for the Wank.

If Carrollton levees get topped, its over for the city

Attached: 1562201638490.jpg (584x288, 36K)

so has it been established that this flood was caused by white people yet?

>sea level rise
STFU, redditor

Attached: ds.png (182x256, 88K)

Katrina was in 2005 retard.

whatever same difference

The city was not built below sea level. The sea level rose around it. Faggot.

Normally I would laugh at
>sea level rises
Since its only predicted to rise 1 metre in the next 100 years but if you are in the danger zone now, 1 metre will finish you off.

And nobody cares.

New Orleans has to import people from other states and even other countries to keep their jazz and food alive. It is a degenerate welfare hellhole that is in many respects worse than San Francisco. You have rich Jews, the mob, and a handful of Hollywood transplants. Everything else is homeless junkies, retarded generational welfare trash, and a few white hippies stocking shelves in the Wholefoods chains they have there. Let it all sink into the gulf.

I know a German guy who is into music that went to New Orleans and he said its horrible and advises people not to go. lel.

muh global warming

the wetland erosion is the biggest problem for South Louisiana....and nothing can be done to stop it. Man made water systems have fucked the land masses built from silt run off.

THAT was the major protection against hurricanes, not some faggot global warming nonsense

Attached: 1561826489845.png (388x355, 282K)

>>I know a guy..........
WOW.....look at Pepperoni's contributions to this thread.

MAMA MIA!

Attached: a08.18 PM.png (509x564, 816K)

Maybe he knows my idiot friend Clyde who moved there from England to play their music for them.

>muh lack of punctuation and coherence

Survival of the fittest mother fucker
t. White guy in New Orleans

yeah but you gotta live surrounded by filthy niggers

>>Survival of the fittest mother fucker
>t. White guy in New Orleans

Attached: shimmy.jpg (1536x2048, 243K)

Race mixing causes colour blindness which makes it impossible to tell the subtle differences in colour between euro flags.

>>yeah but you gotta live surrounded by filthy niggers
but NIGGERS CAN'T SWIM
ahahaahahaha

Attached: funwblacks438-Help-nigger-swim-both-drown.webm (222x480, 2.07M)

I actually studied with hydrologists and coastal geologists who actually understand the region and how SLR will impact the gulf coast you turbo retard, yes SLR will have a major impact on coastal Louisiana including New Orleans in the coming decades.

Wetland erosion is because of the fossil fuel industry, they're the ones that dredged out literally endless canals on the Louisiana coast for hydrocarbon extraction and transport.

By the way, claiming that SLR is not an issue on the Louisiana coast shows you have no knowledge of the situation. Why not go read the coastal protection and restoration master plan written by actual coastal geologists that study the issue?

coastal.la.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Attachment-C2-1_FINAL_3.16.2017.pdf

In summary; you're an uninformed retard that has no idea what you're talking about, and actual geologists that study the coast know that SLR is a major issue effecting our coastal zone.

>you have no knowledge of the situation
go drown under an overpass, roastie

Attached: 1550226154113.jpg (800x800, 129K)

all the niggers to die on 22

all the niggers die on 55

all the niggers die on 77

God is punishing the niggers

>>all the niggers die on 77
PRAISE THE RIGHTEOUS AND MERCIFUL GOD OF DIGITS

Attached: 1562197897456.jpg (480x360, 14K)

CHECKED

Gibs me doz digits

Attached: 2E70FD16-F130-4101-A68B-C5A60AA88BE8.jpg (250x164, 5K)

I hope they drown, user.
I hope those niggerbabies drown.

Stfu Irish pepperoni. Kek.

lel

Attached: the US.png (768x568, 29K)

Checked

Attached: 1499903822244.png (600x595, 560K)

Nice old meme

Steve is too pure for this world

>>all the niggers die on 77

Attached: 1562625149895.jpg (570x427, 68K)

Nola, Metry, Westbank, Harahan (Shimmy Shack)...

Maybe Bayou St John or Uptown

What other areas are on here?

I notice this in soccer. We have like 2 nigs trying out for our team and their movements are sometimes retarded off the ball and their decision making skills really suck sometimes. Quite selfish with their passing as well.

>>I notice this in soccer.
>>soccer
>>S O C C E R

Attached: 1559517282140.png (530x656, 449K)

Top kek!

He is with us

Attached: 1562484127798.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

>>What other areas are on here?

Attached: a10.34 PM 001.png (203x214, 106K)

They'll be fine, they wanted to be mermaidz n shiet after all.

as with any SELA storm, its always FREAK OUT, then it peters out

July is WAY TOO EARLY to be concerned with any major storm. It hasn't had near enough time to develop into anything

this was the original time it was supposed to form into a mass

Attached: a07.45 PM.png (552x441, 178K)

>>this was the original time it was supposed to form into a mass
then it got updated..........

Attached: a08.54 PM 001.png (552x441, 177K)

>>>>this was the original time it was supposed to form into a mass
>then it got updated..........
then it got updated still.............

Attached: a02.18 AM.png (552x441, 190K)

Haha, yes, would be hilarious.

Section off the area and let as many niggers, spics and other non-whites die as much as possible, this is very good for the US. Congrat bru, a little less subhumans never hurt.

Attached: 63B1FB7B-01C2-41F2-9D44-C377C6B8B391.jpg (631x300, 37K)

user let’s see you play 90 mins in a game fat ass

youtu.be/D7ErpFBO7RI

Praise

Attached: 1562171679352.gif (225x534, 56K)

Why are Americans so fucking retarded with their infrastructure? Here in Taiwan, they typhoon comes and we take one day off work and life resumes as normal.

Where’s the hurricane sauce?

>Here in Taiwan

Attached: china-day-care.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

That kid is pretty dumb trying to fuck with that guy. Taught him some manners, anyways.

now they're looting children.?

>posts China video
>gets punched by nigger

good. die niggers die

haha

Also, fuck that little shithead kid. Learned a lesson.

based

I hear Haiti is nice this time of year.

haha great fuck that little shit

I'll try to have a guest house in Africa built for them

Or perhaps a cryogenic freeze tank

If the choice is between letting them in my actual house and them drowning, they are going to drown

>New Orleans
KEEP THE NIGGERS IN SO THEY DROWN!

I've been to the Philippines during summer (typhoon) season. Fucking hell things are worse there but people just wade through it like it's part of their life. Fucking I'm 6 feet tall and its on my waist deep. Some parts of the country even experience 1 storey high floods.

Fucking niggers complain with a measly knee deep high flood.

Attached: General Niggertivity.png (1092x435, 130K)

based

Pffft. Fuck 'em.

>>>>>>this was the original time it was supposed to form into a mass
>>then it got updated..........
>then it got updated still.............

Attached: a03.28 AM.png (552x441, 180K)

This is golden

God damnit, every time a storm blows through that shithole the washed out refuse all migrate to Houston. And we sure don't need any more.

I like the sound of that