Femanon here

this place is strange you guys hate jews but love trump always forgetting that your leader loves jews just something I noticed

Attached: 1558797675493.png (599x553, 210K)

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

yes maam do the needful

Feet and bobs or fuck off

tits or gtfo

TITS

Sharpie in pooper or leave.

Ass and feet.

I wanna see your shithole near your soles.

Trump loves pandering like any politician. I bet after he wins again he stops giving a shit about Jews.

Show us your tits you fucking slag.

lurk more you dumb cunt. the only ones that like trump here are the reject ptg r/efugees.

Attached: 200iq.jpg (635x581, 46K)

>leaf larping as something even gayer than himself
But why?

Attached: 1562726053395m.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

go jerk off to your cartoons creeps

who the FUCK cares if you are a woman?

>t., 400-pound Paki man

what did he mean by this?
>the other thread is made by a memeflag
>both threads made 12 minutes apart

Attached: ob.png (450x492, 128K)

that's fairly accurate.
most people here aren't very bright, either.

Anyone else dating an exact copy of Femwojak?

Repeat with me:

TITS

get raped by a pack of niggers

probably

OR GTFO

footfags will get the rope eventually.

kill yourself shill rat

Who cares about Jews? People love trump because he treats white men like human beings, not some scourge to be eliminated. “Forgotten men and women” = whites. Trump 2020

Attached: 3AEED297-38BC-4205-89E9-067E21F68BAB.jpg (291x173, 10K)

Get the fuck out, cunt.

Sage

thank you

>this is women trying to meme.

Amen.

fuck you loser

a fucking leaf

eat his ass

t. 50 year old neckbeard larping as a woman

Then TIT's now or GTFO like the niggerfaggot you are.

post your asshole

>you guys
You guys are trannies and rape children. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't. Into the trash you go.

Jow Forums has ALWAYS been pro-Israel, it's just a few underage summerfags that spam the anti-Jew stuff, in an attempt to be edgy

pls post your uterus and asshole. I just want to see.

>femanon here...
Yeah tits or gtfo

suck a dick, and try fixing you daddy issue babe ;))

Los Tatas
or
Los GTFO

>Femanon
>A fucking leaf

I smell tumblr on this post.

The other one is a pasta at this point

pol is not all one person

the only thing we really have in common is our hatred for commies

Agree. They are confused, insecure and young minded.
Come fuck with a black bull.

tits or GTFO

>Trump loves Jews
>Femanon
Yes women are too stupid to realize that he does that for the normies.

Attached: 1531069860709.jpg (960x651, 91K)

Milkbags or depart

How on earth is your gender relevent to the convosation

I am a partial Jew and I love Trump

Checkmate.

P.S. most posters on here are Jews

Canadian AND a woman, wew. What shitty luck you claim to have

I'd rather jerk off to your tits

Fuck off roastie, I hope a pajeet wet farts in your vagina.

>femanon
fuck off. we don't need your subhuman bitchthink opinions you stupid cunt.

>pol is 1 person
Literally fuck off

post your tits or leave

Epstein.
Blackmail. Lots of it.
Foriegn intelligence asset.
Though probably not for the country you'd think of first.

>Jow Forums is 1 person
Also, you know the rules. Pic related.

Attached: 1507498120630.gif (250x197, 825K)

Dont hate all jews, just the ones causing trouble for Whites.

Please refrain from mentioning your sex and/or gender while visiting Jow Forums. Although you may not be aware of this (although I think you are), many people posting on Jow Forums are not in an intimate relationship.

Therefore, referring to your femininity can be highly offensive to others, as they visit Jow Forums to have fun and intellectual discourse, not to be reminded of their shortcomings (as perceived by society).

I hope you remember this in the future and refrain from using any key words that can be used as gender identifiers. It really is not that much to ask and will prevent threads from degenerating into flame/troll disasters.

Some of us also choose to be single and our virginity is not a badge of shame. The inherent superficial and highly opportunistic behavior of women is not attractive to every male, and therefore we do not have to be constantly reminded of your kind while on Jow Forums. It is not necessary and can be considered, "attention whoring" (a very just term).

Thank you very much.

come now you know the rules dearie

>female
>leaf

Well, that explains some of your confusion. Honestly, not everyone on Jow Forums loves--or even likes--Trump; he's entertaining (personally, the constant butthurt about him got old within a month of the election), and if he can get a meaningful fraction of his border policy through he'll be the best President of the last several decades. It doesn't take very much to make a good President--there have been times, historically speaking, that the best thing a President has done is sit on his goddamned hands and do nothing--and it's hard for one person to, unilaterally, make the kind of changes our country needs to survive well into the future.

Any reasonable person, with a decent understanding of politics, isn't really expecting much out of Trump. It's quite silly to expect Jow Forums to not support the man just because he doesn't check all of our boxes. There are things we can get through him--and few others--that are an improvement on what we had before. Given our current cultural norms, someone who is clearly "anti-semitic" and doesn't at least appease the kikes--which we all know isn't a wise strategy to begin with--won't be able to successfully run for, or hold office; it's unrealistic to expect otherwise at this point.

Newfag pls go.

-t. femanon

Put feet in bagina

Fuck off tranny, go dilate.

Attached: 1562783556173.gif (452x523, 4K)

There are different kinds of Jews. Trump is also a politician who has to manage and balance competing interests and appease the all powerful Israel lobby or he's toast.
Also, tits or GTFO

You know what I want baby

/thread
post milkers or fuck off, leaf.

female here also, i also notice this. i think secretly this entire site is run by jews and only a few real people exist. we're living in some next level matrix

He's a good starting point for political change. Also gonna need to see your feet.