Wtf is wrong with China?

Where are their morals?
Their decency?

Attached: 1562801783272m.jpg (441x1024, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/penis-facial_n_5b02df5be4b0463cdba4a6fa?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANefg9HGA78vpqgeVLRfoZtePmkqhgdORA7H0lqwN1wabAcBpuhlvm5jwG12NcjK3pj0-OHZ8eKrY148buYEWKSRCS-rWl8cWbvF-t4tCECE67wddohTdMuNyX_K9L38wlzzHVb_Ttw7WCPg7ZLYG7fBeWwg6C9jIl8afUBrbrUg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no concept of moraility in the East.

>chinks
>not disgusting insects
Pick one

Attached: iu[1].gif (450x338, 495K)

>china
not surprising at all

Attached: 1552485795011.jpg (640x640, 29K)

>not surprised
Chinks born in the west will happily return to China for live organ transplants in the full knowledge another chink will die as a result.

Attached: image.jpg (261x190, 7K)

what kind of babies?

this is important

There’s a reason the Japs have despised chinks fiercely since time immemorial.

FPBP

Chinks are highly superstitious scum, who have nigger tier voodoo cures for things.
Chinks and other East Asians also worship money, like Jews worship money. So there is nothing too low for a gook wanting some money. This also causes Asians to have no sense of morality.
My father served in Vietnam and he was shocked at the thing gooks did. Gooks will sell their own children to whorehouses. Gooks shit and piss in public by the side of the road. Gooks will beat another gook, even a kid, half to death for stealing the most useless thing. Gooks really are nigger level monkeys at heart.

>pills filled with powdered baby flesh
What in the god forsaken fuck is wrong with the chinks? This is nightmare-tier shit

Attached: 1562726104443.jpg (800x800, 427K)

Is probably from aborted baby's dont overreact implying the jews dont do the same, keep contributing with your foreskin goys you dont wanna be antisemite right

Call me a moralist fag if anyone wants
But come the fuck on, this shit puts cruelty on a whole New level,who the fuck would even think of this? not even south América is this cruel, so I Will ask again, what the fuck is wrong with the chinks?

Attached: 1562782377550.jpg (458x461, 21K)

>artist name: Zhu Yu

Attached: image.jpg (542x800, 55K)

did the jews trick the chinese to put dead powdered babies in capsules for sale?

99.7% dead baby that's fuckin awesome I doubt even my milk is that much milk

Chinese are already extremely Jewish by nature. Everyone, who had to deal with Chinese people on a business level can tell you, that they are extremely dishonest, unreliable and that they WILL scam you, if they can.

If this is true then chinese are literally insects that need termination.

Capitalism > Morals & Decency

Chinese food.

Attached: 1532189761229.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

Chinese food delivery.

Attached: 1554963028841.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Chinese history.

A lot of suffering. A lot of cannibalism.

Attached: 1543089282868.png (800x1672, 209K)

They had to eat those when the communists took away their crops

Black babies

Attached: 2019-07-10Q.png (444x730, 222K)

did merkel run out of these pills?
Is there a shortage now?

BUMP

Attached: 1503424621072.jpg (816x404, 131K)

What is stem cell research for 500 Alex.
Instead of baby powder, we just inject you with dead baby

>unsurprisingly they are harmful
says who?

we call those clinton tictacs

>Not eating dead baby pills for immortality in 2019

What are you, a cuck?

You forgot to add "or the west"

>Gooks really are nigger level monkeys at heart.
When you take a look at their history and how savagely retarded it is, it all makes sense. These faggots weren't so much into conquering each other and establishing working societies, but more into sadistic BDSM bullshit on societal level. I used to laugh when people called them insects, but I honestly can't fault them for it. The stories and first hand account of their behavior, although anecdotal, confirm most of it.

I have never seen the Chinese tourists act out of line like described, but it must be an anomaly (or we only get the half-way decent ones).

fuuuuck!
>put a tarp under that bitch!
>fuck my purse got baby fluid on it

Eating any meat is bad for your body.

The only real answer to most health issues and aging is to go raw vegan.

I wish this was a real show

Yeah, if you see life and health as a problem then you should solve both of them by gonig full vegan.

fetus is vegan tho, it's just a clump of cells! it's a choice not a child!

>tfw you have been constipated for 9 months

Attached: 1562016173364.jpg (654x368, 42K)

I mean, if the fetuses were already dead, what's the problem? Killing animals for meat is morally worse.

Attached: Joseph-Joestar-WBg8Ov0l9-b.jpg (500x500, 29K)

>china making them
>SK ordering them
how come everyone only shitting on china. SK just as fucked up in all this.

>Last week, Sandra Bullock appeared on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and revealed that she and Cate Blanchett are fans of what they’ve dubbed the “penis facial.” We’ll admit, it sounds more X-rated than luxurious.

The treatment involves the use of something called epidermal growth factors, or EGF for short, which are derived from stem cells taken from the discarded foreskins of newborn babies in Korea. EGF is said to help rejuvenate the skin, improve overall skin texture and correct discoloration. It’s also known for its ability to aid in wound healing.

Um, what exactly is the “penis facial”?
The specific facial both Blanchett and Bullock got is called the Hollywood EGF facial treatment from The Georgia Louise Atelier in New York, which started offering the facial last year. The treatment will cost you at least $650.

huffpost.com/entry/penis-facial_n_5b02df5be4b0463cdba4a6fa?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANefg9HGA78vpqgeVLRfoZtePmkqhgdORA7H0lqwN1wabAcBpuhlvm5jwG12NcjK3pj0-OHZ8eKrY148buYEWKSRCS-rWl8cWbvF-t4tCECE67wddohTdMuNyX_K9L38wlzzHVb_Ttw7WCPg7ZLYG7fBeWwg6C9jIl8afUBrbrUg

Don't your people turn each other into taco meat while they're still alive? Aztec admixture completely turns you into a bloodthirsty bugmen as well.

Imagine thinking you had an eccie but then you take it and it's a dead baby

>SK just as fucked up in all this.
SK has a large number of Chink expats. this shit also gets exported to the West, guess why?

OK Rabbi, since you insist on dumping this JIDF hit piece I decided to investigate your claims. A cursory analysis of the claims made in your pic related is easily refuted by data and the fact that the Chinese have historically had a tendency to absorb and Sinicize their neighbors and invaders. The Mongols were a minority in both the Yuan and Qing dynasties, and never even had the numbers to pull off even 1/100th of the mutting that you allege happened.

The rest is covered by pic related. You really are corrosive and parasitic, destroying any history that even scares you into fathoming the false and paper thin origin story of your "Jewish" peoples.

Attached: Shill_Repellant_V1.png (1552x1740, 1.72M)

more like ellen degenerate amirite

>No one is actually answering the question
Why are chinks so fucked up

Where do you think your youthful face cream and local rabbis lunch comes from?

their morals and decency died in cultural revolution

Chinese women are the dumbest fucking people on the planet

Centuries of genocide

at least the foreskin cells came from a loving baby, shit...

where do you think abortions go

And here I thought America was the most degenerate state. Way to go chinks, I raise my glass.

Ding ding ding. If they can jew you out of a nickel they will.

Attached: 1478808126334.jpg (644x607, 107K)

Chinks are not humans in the way the descendants of Western Europe are. The same is true of Africans. All the various sub-species of human are different. Asians have no soul and are basically automatons. Africans operate solely by emotion and are effectively wild animals. Anyone older than about six knows these things.

The tourists are continually threatened by the Chinese government now. The social credit system will fuck them up if they make foreign news, guaranteed.