Why is Jow Forums and Trump so against global warming?

Why is Jow Forums and Trump so against global warming?

Trump could afford a bunker when the shit goes down, but what about the rest of you? It's literally the only issue that is preventing me from going full right

Attached: IMG_1904.jpg (1242x1533, 239K)

kys

Attached: 1557358180192.png (1030x469, 93K)

>PLEASE STOP TAXING MY BELOVED LARGE CORPORATIONS THAT DUMP PLASTIC SHIT EVERYWHERE

>Why is Jow Forums and Trump so against global warming?

Part of it is how group thinky warmists are. Look at what you wrote; "against global warming." If you had the habit of entertaining an original thought on occasion you would realize that what you wrote is bass ackwards; being "against global warming" would mean adopting policies that attempt to prevent it. But you're so wrapped up in your group think echo chamber you figure everyone understands what you mean and you can just spew out whatever drivel comes into your head because you're so woke.

Look. If you want to actually deal with the climate there are ways of doing so without inflicting energy poverty on whomever you've been trained to believe deserves it and, thus, not alienate them. Also, you might find some allies on the right if you take off your blinders and stop exempting Asian nations from your schemes; China is the #1 CO2 maker on the planet. No amount of guilt tripping Western working class people is going to make them put on the blinders you insist they accept and forget that fact.

Ice melts that's cool

That's why I bought an A/C, Jack ass.

Because its BS.

Climate Change / Global Warming is a natural process and the impact we have on it is neglible.

The only reason (((they))) say it has anthropomorphic reasons is because it instills fear and guilt onto society as a whole, two of the most powerful emotions when it comes to manipulation.

How is he not getting his ass plowed by niggers on the regular?
Oh wait

Attached: jews love black cock title.jpg (385x119, 16K)

did you photoshop trump's ass to make it protrude in an awkward way?

>complains about groupthink
>posts every canned denialtard line ever conceived in one post

Excellent post

Attached: nicker.png (689x480, 509K)

>trickle down economics doesn't work with costs

Attached: 1553647401135.png (1053x1070, 1.66M)

I won't need a bunker. Who cares if some Pacific island loses some beachfront real estate. Doesn't affect me in flyover America at all.

Attached: image.jpg (319x461, 26K)

The “climate change” fad is over; you didn’t get the message?

What a sad attempt at trying too hard to sound articulate. Literally cringing.

Artificial weather manipulation is routine in this day and age. There are various technologies put to this purpose (using, e.g., satellites, antenna arrays, underwater electrical grids, and aerial spraying) and all major nations participate.

"Climate change" is just a bullshit cover story. Of course it is also politically very useful; powerful groups can use it to coerce economic concessions, undermine autonomy, and so forth. Nobody is arguing that the climate doesn't change. By definition, climates change. They can't not change. Therefore the term "climate change" itself is a tautology.

we should put more of an effort to recycle plastic and overall stop trying to use it altogether, and move away from landfills that shit is a snowball that isn't easily rectified and we've severely understimated how it will be fixed, just fucking burn it, people are so fucking afraid but it's neccesary to keep the enviroment clean, Japan does it and so should the rest of the world.

If you want more examples of right wingers who want to keep the enviroment pristine black pigeon is a good example, I don't give a fuck wether global warming is real or not, but keeping the enviroment clean isn't hard to do, wanting to wean gas cars to electric ones shoudn't be a lefty only position, thinking one use water bottles are a waste shoudn't make you angry and pull up this image in your head of some crazed hippy

>Why is Jow Forums and Trump so against global warming?

Cuz global warming is bad maybe? Isnt that what all those scientists say? Are we suppose to believe temperatures rising are a good thing now?

It would mean having to change their lifestyle, and forcing companies to higher their standards. And both of those are bad!

pollution and global warming are different

kys redditard

Global warming is fucking easy to solve for the next few hundred years while we develop nano tech, just launch a hundred or so