IRAN BTFO

OLD THREAD
express.co.uk/news/world/1151881/Iran-news-latest-update-World-War-3-khamenei-Middle-east-UK-oil-tanker-persian-gulf-Trump

Attached: 11111.png (616x533, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0XmhbWgl8s&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=fKuFJ62JXSo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48882455
timesofisrael.com/tehran-threatens-to-seize-british-oil-tanker-if-iranian-ship-not-released/
news.yahoo.com/iran-announces-breaking-nuclear-deal-131140834.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based and redpilled Fox News coverage on the event!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=v0XmhbWgl8s&app=desktop

Attached: og-fox-news.png (1200x630, 69K)

how the hell could British sailors turn away 5 boats of young muslim?

well, it sounds like they gave it the old college try so there's that

>two countries not affiliated with the EU ship oil between themselves
>Britain seizes their tanker to enforce EU sanctions
Defend this

its actually really fucked. What was their reasoning ?

Attached: 1561591578352.png (437x340, 7K)

Suddenly it's 5 ships?

lol
iran has a right to nuclear power even if the wonderful don't like it

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-11 02-34-32.png (525x451, 176K)

I'm wondering why the Iranians didn't go full Shia martyrs to kick off a fight.

(You)
I don't know about Israeli emigration statistics, but de facto and declared Israeli territory has continued to expand year-by-year.

yup but won't mean shit if enough people leave

The treatment of Assange is a disgrace and proof that nothing has really changed in America. If there ever was a 'deep state' then it's out to get Assange and Pompeo has said as much over the years, so did Trump for that matter.

When I talk about 'the US should bully Europe' I mean for keeping a strong Western Block as a buffer against other forces that wish to consolidate their own power.

For example, I've said already that the US and Russia should be allies, and that the Russiagate nonesense has had terrible global effects, we're in a new cold war in part because of that, and that was the entire purpose of it from day one. Again, it's pushed Russia into the arms of China. Because they have no where else to go.

That's bad for them and bad for us. The only people it helps is the people formenting the battlelines in what looks like it's going to be a giant war.

For that matter, the EU is entirely on board with cutting out Russia which is part of why it needs to be taken down.

Agreed about Jeremy Cunt.

Here's a video I posted in the last thread

youtube.com/watch?v=fKuFJ62JXSo

NATO expanding is another problem which I see again as drawing up battlelines for the coming war. Infact Trump used to say in the campaign that NATO had run its course and no longer served us, so why is it now getting beefed up? That in itself speaks volumes.

500 Iranian ships were unable to seize a single tanker.

Attached: John Bolton.jpg (666x666, 207K)

It always was. 5 boats, i.e., armed speed boats.

They threw bacon at them.

these people are imbeciles.
they didn't educate themselves on the agreement so everything looks like a conspiracy.

pretty sure it was russia that sent them the uranium not obama. they need it for their reactors. and that's how the iaea keep track of it

How is it that the British pull off so many miracles?

>What was their reasoning ?
Enforce EU sanctions against Iran.
Any questions are met with MUH SANCTIONS

>de facto and declared Israeli territory has continued to expand year-by-year.

Wrong

Looks like it's out of trouble insofar as Iran goes.

The Type 23 frigate was there to scare the boats away.

Attached: British Heritage.png (1165x537, 221K)

>Enforce EU sanctions against Iran

Also wrong. The tanker is destined for Syria and the sanctions for oil are on Syria in this particular case.

How do they have sanctions against iran trading with other countries? Im completely bluepilled on this topic

Attached: 1562446372046.jpg (600x600, 55K)

lol at Airstrip One thinking theyre captain bigballs when theyre nothing but Americas little bitch.

Get the fucl out of the gulf and get the fuck out of Ireland.

it hasn't? it did last year.
I don't know about every year

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-11 02-53-01.png (522x460, 164K)

U.S. withdrawl from the INF is also ridiculous

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-11 02-53-57.png (524x363, 174K)

never forget the 6 million iranian carrier groups that couldn't seize a single british tanker.

Russia broke it, though. No point in limiting yourself to it if the other person doesn't abide by it.

>implying this actually even happened
>implying even if it did, its something to be proud of that you chased away iranian dinghies armed with surplus AK's from the vietnam war
yikes, britcucks are pathetic

Jews are not going to get their war

replace "year-by-year" with "only ever expanded since the beginning of the Israeli state" if that's more accurate, but has there even been a year without at least de facto Palestinian displacement and Israeli expansion?

lmao stupid arab cucks. we should blow their fucking ships outta the water next time. im tired of our western allies cucking out at the chance to use the 120mm cannons and F22 laser guided bombs

>Officials have also confirmed that a US surveillance aircraft was overhead and recorded the event.
and yet we'll never see this video because it never happened, kikes and brits are so fucking pathetic

GET READY IRAN. YOU FUCKED US OVER FOR THE LAST TIME SANDNIGGER

Attached: E8C8465A-8C22-45E2-9697-8C3B54A0F3BF.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

>EU sanctions
You mean Anglo dictates. May Emperor Xi nuke you devils. Death to Anglos.

Fucking cocksuckers.

Placing bombs on boat run by Japanese pig-hoarders from Hokaido is easy. But when they have to catch real sea dogs they are inept.

But Ireland belongs to Britain.

>Britain protects its oil tanker from being seized by muslims
>Willingly gives away its entire home island and daughters to muslims
really mad me think

>muh sanction
You realise that the UK did it on American direct demand ?
That the EU tried its best to shield Iran from your leader lunacy but at the end we're still US puppets ?

Bolton hates anything that would put limits on U.S. military capability in any way and pushed for the pullout more on principle, with minor Russian violations simply as the pretext
when you're in a deal concerning nuclear weapons, you don't make the world safer or more secure by simply leaving it because of minor infractions on the part of another party
this is actually an issue where diplomatic engagement is perhaps more important than in any other realm; working to work through and preserve agreements about nukes that dial back and make more remote the possibility of their movement/use

Attached: 1551424409878.jpg (625x500, 55K)

you are an idiot, Anglo's are the English German Kin, The ones who rule Britain are NORMANS. London has been a Norman state since 1066. Angelcynn lost the kingdom. You dumb racist cunt.

EVERYBODY LAUGH AT IRAN

AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Attached: 717.jpg (324x291, 28K)

>defend this
FUCK IRAN.

It's another fake and gay ZOG false flag.
Magine my shock

Attached: 1562824863508.png (523x416, 48K)

Attached: merchant gadflag.jpg (452x443, 45K)

>can can't even own up to it

Attached: c28.png (996x868, 599K)

OP why the memeflag?

Attached: 1551430528042.jpg (454x340, 88K)

They were Shia, we only like the Sunni mentalists.

Muh Fox News

Attached: sloppy job mossad.jpg (216x256, 25K)

>Britcucks still ruling the waves despite their empire falling apart over 70 ago
how does the eternal anglo always get away with it?

Attached: 1540156811260.jpg (986x555, 143K)

The US has sanctioned Iran and told all its allies to no longer trade with them, some are but some aren't.

Japan gets a lot of oil from Iran for example and Abe went to meet with the Iranians, then mysteriously one of his ships got 'attacked by Iran'. Which he knows isn't true but due to being an ally has to agree with it, ruining any progress that would be made.

The stupid thing is, non allies don't care about US sanctions, so Russia and China still trade all they want, India too even.

This.

#QAnon
help us Q

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-11 03-14-07.png (521x468, 176K)

Where's the Iranian guy who claimed Iran prepared for over 30 years for this and is now a super power?

Such a failure. Iran is garbage and needs to be put to an end. Which country should be the one to rename Iran?

United States?
China?
Russia?

umm no

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-11 03-15-28.png (526x455, 105K)

The british have spirit and the Iranians have 80s technology and weak spirit - in other words, they are cowards.

>British Heritage, you are ordered to change course toward the nearest Iranian harbor! Prepare to be boarded!
>lol jk

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-11 03-19-48.png (526x432, 162K)

the U.K. government pirated a lone Iranian oil tanker

I guess it shouldn't have been lone.

Attached: 1527421466754.jpg (683x768, 115K)

COPE

Iranian official threatens to seize British oil tanker

5 July 2019
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48882455

Tehran official threatens to seize British oil tanker if Iranian ship not freed
Secretary of powerful state body says Iran ‘never hesitated in responding to bullies,’ in response to interception of ship suspected of violating EU sanctions

timesofisrael.com/tehran-threatens-to-seize-british-oil-tanker-if-iranian-ship-not-released/

No.

De jure it can only change through annexation. Happened twice since 1967.

De facto no new settlements were founded in the last decades. Houses are built on land which was already zoned in and often already fenced in and are part of old settlements.

so the Iranians should sail military vessels off Gibraltar...?

5 patrol boats vs a fucking frigate. The brits literally just lowered their cannons at them and broadcast a warning. If they tried to board that tanker all 5 would have been sunk.

threatened
said they should seize a uk tanker
you got a link for that?

Yes, they should sail their motor boats and rusted out tanker "battleships" to Gibraltar. The UK is scared, don't let them fool you.

Wrong

To be fair, Britain has a quite the maritime record

Yes from 6 days ago they threatened to do it.
And now look what happened.

If you're saying that's a false flag then they walked right into it by saying 'HURR WE'LL TAKE YOUR BOAT TOO' just before apparently trying to do just that.

Confimed

Attached: 1562109340422.jpg (1373x1405, 719K)

I guess rowboats are no match for 30mm cannons, no matter how loud you shout ALLAH ACKBAR

wow

>De facto no new settlements were founded in the last decades
the settlements have been expanding, and there are a bunch of "unauthorized" outposts which have been added but just not as "official" settlements

Btw I think the panama tanker being taken was a stupid move.

But it still doesn't change what's happened here.
If you don't want to get false flagged (assuming that's what really did happen here) you don't sperg out and make yourself accountable to one.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-11 03-31-11.png (658x234, 29K)

I don't know what you'd want of them
the vessel was pirated by a foreign power and its crew kidnapped

would you have them sail military vessels around Gibraltar and thereby nigh-guarantee some kind of conflict, or do you just like to mock people who are being unjustly strong-armed by thuggish military goons?

>They were Shia, we only like the Sunni mentalists.
No, you bend over backwards to Shia mentalists too.

Attached: Jeremy-Corbyn-Hezbollah-flag.jpg (968x681, 67K)

It was a Panama tanker headed to Syria.

It was a bitch move though, especially bad given that it proves how immensely cucked the UK gubment is to the EU (following their sanctions).

They don't use rowboats anymore, they've upgraded to fast attack vehicles
>pic related
The ayatollah could go on television tomorrow and announce that he will be a good boy, end all uranium enrichment and open his nuclear facilities to UN inspection. Then this would all be over. Until then, maybe they can find a way to teleport oil to Syria.

Attached: 2073fb48e66af7d40d0e34d50a214987.jpg (956x638, 387K)

Which part exactly? It's an aggregate of several information pieces

I'm not, moron

it's Iranian oil, which they're trying to sell
and they're trying to sell it to a country that has been embroiled in war and has experienced acute shortages in no small part due to the ridiculous sanctions

and just think of how absurd it is that Iran can't trade oil to Syria because of EU sanctions - that's utter nonsense
it's straight up state thuggery

Iran threatened. said they should seize a uk tanker.
I don't know what they would do with it or where they would take it.I think it was just an empty threat. it the long run iran will win in the international courts if the uk seizure was illegal

yes you are

ZOGbots

Attached: 1562370478431.png (400x387, 83K)

It's an example of the supranational governence that I am against.
If there is any country that needs sanctioning then it's the KSA for spreading wahhabism all over Europe. The real leading terrorist state.

the IAEA has full access to Iranian nuclear facilities and reports directly to the UN security council regularly, and the Iranians have constantly renounced the notion that they would ever pursue nuclear weapons

oh shit they have skidoos?
WE'RE FUCKED BOYS, PULL OUT PULL OUT

if someone starts building houses on your land whether "legal" or not. that's still seizing land. and if the conflict drags on for another 70 years it won't matter if it was legal to the original owner

Tell me where I'm wrong then

You seem drunk, leaf

never trust sandniggers, never trust kikes either but The West is too much in bed with the Kikes to ever decouple.

>namefagging on pol spouting this normie garbage

get the fuck out user, and don't come back til you've counted how many IRBMs Pakistan, Israel and North Korea have that nobody can ever take away from them

Attached: 1562558248236.png (749x750, 995K)

AHAHAHAHAHAGAH

Attached: 41c.png (449x1197, 67K)

This is why you shouldn't be a namefag. Now, everyone knows you're retarded.
>>news.yahoo.com/iran-announces-breaking-nuclear-deal-131140834.html

>5 dinghies in vague vicinity of Tanker get into standoff with "Modern" War Frigate
>Haha Iran btfo eternally!
>HUGE blow to Iran as literally fucking nothing happened in the grand scheme of things!

fook off paki scum.

Attached: 1555976819722.jpg (584x794, 171K)

C O P E

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

you don't just magically acquire nukes though
Iran presently can enrich uranium to 5%
weapons-grade uranium is like 97% or something close to that, and it's not a simple matter to get from A to B even if one wanted to
the IAEA has people in Iran at the sites and monitoring equipment that feeds them information about what's going on with the nuclear materials
like, what else do you want? the U.S. government is only shouting "nuclear weapons" because it's a catch-all excuse for everything and regular people can't be bothered to consider the evidence for or against that claim