We Wuz

Homos and shiiiettt

twitter.com/afp/status/1149000515465990145?s=21

Attached: 200C2897-7630-4FB5-8B03-368778B137A6.jpg (1125x1429, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2019-07-oldest-africa-reset-human-migration.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r4-9_1ir67Y&t=343s
antimoon.com/forum/t2564.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RDCKYDJ7rSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4947341/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graecopithecus
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/neandertals-and-modern-humans-started-mating-early
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M96#Origins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly think they make some. sort of massive mistakes with this kind of dating and everything is completely messed up but since they already built a timeline and such, they can't undo it anymore and gotta roll with theur version of history

whites were created by God
Asians were created by angels
blacks are Satan's spawn

Fucking incel don’t you DARE question what the scientists have decided, they know best you fucking Hitler

>Christian bullcrap

Evolution debunks the notion of muh angels or demons. Go kiss your pastor's ass.

The level of cope on Twitter is priceless. I bet we are getting closer to disclosure of Africans being more related to Neanderthals than Europeans.

What i always find funny about the Kangz
>Oldest buildings in the world
Syria,Ireland,Malta
>Oldest Hominid fossil
Bulgaria,Greece
>Oldest Written languagge
Romania
>Oldest Drawing
France,Spain
>Oldest Civilization
Mesopotamia,Indus Valley

We wuz Erryting

Da fuck do they even know if those ancient nigger were niggers in the first place?

bump

Attached: 641C4395-2B33-41FE-8869-6C1E64716E46.jpg (960x541, 60K)

*tips* an upboat for you, kind gentle sire

What exactly do you think the implication of this is?
I can tell you whatever jt is jts wrong
Humans migrated out of africa earlier thats about it

God angels and the devil arent explicitly limited to christianity bigot, shame the rest of the religions too you uninclusive sack of shit.

>Oldest Human HUMAN fossil found in Europe
DUUUH THIS JUST PROVES THAT AFRICANS MIGRATED EARLIER THAN EXPECTED

Because reasons

Any God does not exist

Have you read the article?

Don't like fedoras

Asserting this is as stupid as asserting the opposite. Admit you don’t know.

It's just a tweet you utter soup can

Also did you even read what i said?
OLDEST HOMINID FOSSIL IS IN EUROPE

So please tell me how...based on the theory of evolution.That doesn't make the out of Apefrica theory irrelevant at this point

Oh God you can't do a fucking simple google search.

phys.org/news/2019-07-oldest-africa-reset-human-migration.html

There is a way to measure how close something is genetically to another species. They did this with blacks, whites and chimps, and found that blacks are closer to chimps than they are close to whites.

No bitch i can't i'm not using Jewgle

>Oldest Human HUMAN fossil found in Europe
Oldest human remains OUTSIDE OF AFRICA
You dont even have the brain power to read a title yet you think youre in a position to argue with people
And even if it was the oldest in the world fossils dont mean much when haplogroups conclusivly prove out of africa migration

Implying that the Out of Apefrica theory is still viable

You are from Romania I can't blame you for your stupidity.

/thread

>Oldest written language
Romania
>Oldest cave filled with prehistoric life(5 mil years)
Romania,Movile Cave

Get some evidence first you fucking slave

>evidence that contradicts a theory in fact strengthens the theory

It is, proven genetically thats why youre grasping at straws trying to use archeology as evidance

>Oldest written language

Aye gypsy I am sorry to inform you but that the oldest written language is the Sumerian language.

5 mil years ecosystem still alive and kicking
IN EUROPE

Hurr durr we wuz from Africa n shieet.
Stab yourself cotton picker

Whites are descendents of Adam and Eve.

Niggers are Satans cheap imitation.

Aye Gypsy, stop we wuzzing. We debunked you and you are going ape shit.

"Out of Africa" doesn't give modern-day Africans the right to lay claim to all of civilization. We're all descended from the same group of people, they're just the lazy niggers who stayed behind.

Hurr durr i dropped my fedora
We like science,anime and katanas

antimoon.com/forum/t2564.htm

>evidence that contradicts a theory
And what is that evidance?

Are you going to present any evidence of what you say or just run your mouth slave?

The Out of Africa theory does not mean that niggers are ancestral to everyone. But it only claims that everyone is related and originated from a group in Africa. They themselves are not genetically the same as niggers. But are the ancestors of them and Eurasians.

>Oldest Hominid Fossil is in Europe

you clearly are a brainlet. Hominids include parts of the order primates you uneducated swine. that includes apes and all our ancestors.
the article they found talks about the findings of a Modern Man. which means, the modern man emigrated way earlier than expected.
it does not disprove the Out of Africa Theory.

>Uses a forum

>Accuses me of liking anime even though you Christfucks like anime

How sad are you?

OLDEST HOMINID IS IN EUROPE!!!

Until they find something else in apefrica,that theory is null and void
Or until you debunk the theory of evolution

youtube.com/watch?v=RDCKYDJ7rSc

Please kys hotep

Are you fucking stupid?
Also the OOA theory doesn't mean we were niggers

Also read this idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets

>The dating of the tablets is difficult as they cannot be carbon-dated and the stratigraphy is uncertain. A few scientists [1] suppose that they may date to around 5300 BC. Most of the scientists, analysing the signs, are for a much newer age, around 2,750 B.C., maximum 3,300 B.C. (which is the beginning of the period of sumerian proto-writing)

more like homo erectus

Neanderthals are closer to Euros and Asians, actually.

Africans were basically just eating each other and living the tribal life down in the Congo of hundreds of thousands of years.

what does dacia have to do with anything?

God you are stupid I debunked this. Go kill yourself.

I gave an explanation why we did not descend from niggers but from an ancient population that was in Africa. They weren't negroid. They weren't genetically niggers. They are the ancestors of Africans and Eurasians.

Hurr Durr,i'm a nigger

>Pro arguments
Scholars who conclude that the inscribed symbols are writing are basing their assessment on a few assumptions which are not universally endorsed.

The existence of similar signs on other artifacts of the Danube civilization suggest that there was an inventory of standard shapes used by scribes.
The symbols are highly standardised and have a rectilinear shape comparable to that manifested by archaic writing systems.
The information communicated by each character was specific, with an unequivocal meaning.
The inscriptions are sequenced in rows, whether horizontal, vertical or circular.

>Counter-arguments
Others consider the pictograms to be accompanied by random scribbles

Where nigger?

Neanderthals were very smart, actually. Red hair is a sign of Neanderthal ancestry. and it only appears in whites. Whites are on the top because we fucked bigfoot.

It wasn't about Dacia

The tablets are much younger than you propose. Many scientists agree on this. Now shut up.

Probably related to the Brit royal family!

Aye can you read this gypsy I know it is hard for you to see this you blind retard.

Migration dates are bs and will never be accurate.

Again we wuzzing with no evidence
Subsequent radiocarbon dating of the other Tărtăria finds, extended by association also to the tablets, pushed the date of the site (and therefore of the whole Vinča culture) much further back, to as long ago as 5500 BC, the time of the early Eridu phase of the Sumerian civilization in Mesopotamia.[11] Still, this is disputed in the light of apparently contradictory stratigraphic evidence.[12]

If the symbols are indeed a form of writing, then writing in the Danubian culture would far predate the earliest Sumerian cuneiform script or Egyptian hieroglyphs. They would thus be the world's earliest known form of writing. This claim remains controversial.
Source:
Muh ass

SHOW SOURCES YOU FAGGOT.
Not just your 2 cents

Listen here cunt.
If you say something than back it up with something,i don't give a flying fuck about your opinion

Even if it is a "positive" one

>since they already built a timeline and such, they can't undo it anymore and gotta roll with theur version of history
what do you mean?
science change all the time on the count of it being theoretical.
If a change in paradigm is supressed for too long it will eventually cause irreparable harm to the credibility of that specific scientific field.

Funny you criticize me of no source when you gave me no source of your claims while I did. But here is another source

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4947341/

God stop we wuzzing you filthy bastard.

Maybe try some real arguments next time.

how am I stupid you dumb gypsy?
>OLDEST HOMINID IS IN EUROPE!!
you're talking nonsense here. why do you choose to ignore all the older fossils in Africa? the Australopithecus dates back 3.5 million years.
if you choose to believe, that they're not our ancestors, then you're an ignorant buffoon.
I never said we're niggers, at least explain your thoughts.

Okay, so it's a fucking neatherdal. We knew that already.

>Dude just trust me, im from the internet

Attached: 1559405617574.png (426x281, 102K)

The oldest one in europe is 7.4 mil.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graecopithecus

What i'm saying is that if the theory of evolution is the golden standard,That means that UNTIL NOW!!!
Europe is the birthplace of the human race/evolution

I don't give a fuck when they found a human fossil in Apefrica

I gave a link dude

How come they don't find older fossils in Africa?

Many different types of humanoids existed in the past. 'Out of Africa' theory is fucking lazy and gay.

Attached: hominid087474.png (847x903, 666K)

imagine believing anything from a burger website.
The same country that has DIVERSITY HIRES!!!

Are you fucking retarded?

I actually believe that Neanderthals were smarter than homo sapiens, because they had larger brains, although they were smaller than us.
if not, they would be the first example where brain/body size ration wouldn't apply.

I'm using this in conversation next time it comes up.

Attached: 1559297982385.gif (480x270, 2.72M)

Anthropology is fake science. It has very little facts and mostly bullshit fictional stories.

here you go:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Attached: 342792364128tr37401y4 arrow trans background.png (1338x852, 53K)

Add the oldest biosphere or whatever is called
THAT STILL HAS LIFE IN IT for 5.5 mil years is in EUROPE!!!!!

God how retarded are you? The study was done by a professor of Hangyang University which is in South Korea. You Romanians are fucking stupid.

Just like the bible.

Burger site burger shit,don't care.Fuck off
Transgender,black,gay,disabled ,diversity hire,we wuz,feminist faggot

Suck my shit,kys and your family should contract a flesh eating bacteria

The results produced by dating don't change, what's bullshit is this pseudo-religious idea that mankind began with sumer and that we were all kangz n sheet in africa before this.

Heres a 9.7mil yr old hominid tooth from Germany.

Attached: hominidteeth9mil.png (707x703, 213K)

I was going to use another site but the AI would consider it spam. So I used that site. Like you are fucking retarded. Stop being an ignorant coward you absolute moron. Go castrate yourself and die. Your mother deserves to be raped and mauled to death by dogs for creating a retarded person like you. Fuck all Romanians should have that fate if they are stupid as you.

zionists are the remnants of the last surviving neanderthals after they were purged, real life is literally yugioh being played out as per pharaoh's memories

Attached: mfw21.gif (176x220, 839K)

Fuck off Black Mermaid even the based AI considers your garbage,well....garbage.

Neck yourself.

Attached: VictoriaMagistral.jpg (1200x627, 81K)

God you know what Hitler should've killed all of you gypsies. I would not be debating with a moron like you.

Its very likely that these early hominids actually migrated into Africa and didnt develop as fast due to the over abundance of food all year round.

I agree they should have killed all of em.Down to the very last manele singing one.

Attached: NiggerToast.jpg (596x603, 65K)

>Can't handle facts

>Post memes

>Start hating yourself

You know what, I agree we should kill filth like you.

So many Americans are niggerized beyond belief.
Our genomes are so distant from one another that blacks aren't even the same species as Whites. White trash who fuck blacks are performing bestiality and siphoning off their genetic line into oblivion, even sympathizing with these eternal slaves is form of mental retardation.

"But muh dik, whitey" "but muh out of africa, we all da same deep down" "we people too" - No, you're not even human, you're a genetically modified organism made to be nothing more than bi-pedal farming equipment and you can't even do that without starving to death.

Your family first cotton picker.
Now stfu and go clean my toilet...posting memesites that makes my adblocker work overtime from "inclusive and progressive" Burgerlandia

We wuz Smithsonian and shiet

Attached: BlackAwards.jpg (500x388, 38K)

I just explained that we are not descendants of niggers but that we are all from an ancient group that lived in Africa. Like God, just because they were in Africa does not mean that they are niggers. I can't stop fucking cringing with you morons.

THE OOA THEORY IS SHIT UNTIL THEY FOUND A EVEN OLDER HOMINID FOSSIL THEN EL GRAECO!!!!!

Either that or scrap the theory of evolution,nigger lover

>Burgerland

Well at least I am not from fucking Romania. And also why are you posting random bullshit in an argument? Go die from aids or rabies if you can't have a simple fucking argument.

This is fake news to propagate that the earth is that old. And also that we all came from blacks. Neither are true. The bible is truth and we didn't evolve.

Stop posting memesites than fag.

Stupid fuck, the whole point of the original article is to generate political force behind mass migration. It's used as another excuse to import niggers into Europe, as if we're all one and should move about freely like any of those long gone hominids.

Have sex loser

>Oldest human remains OUTSIDE OF AFRICA

Omo is only 195,000 years old. Jebel Irhoud at 312,000 years had human-neanderthal hybrids - they were not pure humans;

>sciencemag.org/news/2017/07/neandertals-and-modern-humans-started-mating-early
>A female member of the lineage that gave rise to Homo sapiens in Africa mated with a Neandertal male more than 220,000 years ago—much earlier than other known encounters between the two groups. Her children spread her genetic legacy through the Neandertal lineage, and in time her African mtDNA completely replaced the ancestral Neandertal mtDNA

In fact, no pure Neanderthals existed after 200,000 years ago - they all had human mtDNA that came from a human mitochondrial Eve. The fact that modern Europeans have neanderthal admixture implies that;

1: A human population colonized Europe 210,000 years ago,
2: This human population race mixed neanderthals into human-neanderthl mutts,
3: Later, other humans entered Europe and bred with local neanderthals and acquired DNA from the 210,000 year old human lineage,
4: This means that a 210,000 year old human lineage is still living outside Africa
5: The Omo remains are younger, and since Jebel Irhoud has mixed human-neandethal characteristics, as does the neandethal Apidima skull, this suggests that humans and neanderthals were one species,
6: This means that humans might have evolved outside of Africa from the human-neanderthal ancestor, and back-migrated - The spread of Y-haplogroup E supports this;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M96#Origins
>According to this hypothesis, after an initial Out-of-Africa migration of early anatomically modern humans around 125 kya, fully modern human E-carrying males are thus proposed to have back-migrated from the paternal haplogroup's place of origin in Eurasia around 70 kya along with females bearing the maternal haplogroup L3, which is also hypothesized to have originated in Eurasia

Attached: IMG_0963.png (1357x1912, 1.07M)

>what's bullshit is this pseudo-religious idea that mankind began with sumer and that we were all kangz n sheet in africa before this.
This.
OOA is just as dogmatic and politically influnced as 'Clovis First!'--which has only been reluctantly reconsidered as most of it's staunchest defenders finally die off.
The multi-regional hypothesis makes much more sense when you consider hominid behavior (willingness to fuck anything that can be fucked).
Neanderthals were considered a different species until evidence of interbreeding was discovered.

Only animals originate in africa

Don't try to reason with "diversity is our strength" faggot Muricans

Fuck your idols, cunt

>An ape 7 million years ago is our ancestors.

>This was the Mediterranean sea 7 million years ago

Alright moron, when will you go bash your brains out?

Attached: Mediterranian sea 7mya.jpg (260x176, 23K)

Hurrrrr
Feel enlightened?