The Kuru thing with Merkel seems like dumb disinfo--why the pushback against the poisoning theory?

Full question:
The Kuru thing with Merkel seems like dumb bullshit that's designed to make us sound stupid--why are they against us spreading the more accurate possibility that she's being poisoned?

They probably poisoned FDR in the the end of WWII (despite looking old as fucking shit he was only 63)-- I would assume the pro-Nazi faction did and not the pro-Soviet

Although, the admittedly old Kaiser Wilhelm II could have been poisoned by the pro-Soviet/Jewish/British Empire faction, seeing as he died suddenly on June 4th, 1941, literally smack in the middle of Hess's flight to England and the German invasion of the Soviet Union under Operation Barbarossa

I guess a compromise theory would be that some true European is infecting Merkel with Kuru somehow, which truthfully sounds like a nice thought

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-082747.png (1440x2560, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck I was thinking some pro-Nazi did it

Them saying Russia did it is shitty

Although Russia is also controlled by kikes so who cares

Even a leader getting poisoned would be good for us because it would wake people up

However, if Merkel is taking and this is all intentional and they have a plan and scapegoat in mind, we're fucked--but we were already fucked anyway so big whup

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-084602.png (1440x2560, 613K)

What the fuck are you talking about poisoned FDR?

Russia controlled by "THE KIKES"

>implying "the kikes" are a single entity and not like every other group of people thereby asserting Jews are more hivemind than insectoid asians which makes your whole point look retarded.

End this thread.

We never can know for sure. But we know, that our media and Merkel herself lies about her health. Definitely. It was no coincidence that months before (before the public shaking) she started going passive in politics and even didn't want to be a chancellor candidate for the next 2021 election anymore.

Look up FDR's death

In Inside The Third Reich (or The Spandau Diaries?), Albert Speer mentions that Hitler throughout the end of the war, is waiting for some miracle to save Germany

On April 12, 1945, when FDR is poisoned, Hitler apparently triumphantly slammed his newspaper down on the war room table showing that as the event that would save Germany

Hitler killed himself (or at the very least disappears from history) on April 30th, not long after, and Germany surrenders, with West Germany not as destroyed by Soviets, and Truman, way more tolerant of Nazism and more against Communism, takes power, so FDR (surrounded by Jews like Henry Morgenthau, Bernard Baruch, and the "Brain Trust" liberal New York Jews out of Columbia University)

Truman allows thousands of Nazi scientists to come to the US and start building a new country

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

>Albert Speer
Lel.

Also, if Merkel really was poisoned by ZE GNATZIS, it would be headlines for the coming decades. Best case scenario for (((them))).

My gut feeling is that even though some government could probably make a convincing-enough propaganda case for her faking it if the cause arised asking for that-- I don't think it would be in left ruling Germany's best interest for her to fake it, especially if they've been denying it since

The only plausible thing I could think of would be, they realize the people would revolt if things didn't change, so they'd have her step down before 2021 so that Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer can come in and they can present her as being very different and "true to Germany"

However, even that seems like an unnecessary step, and I'd have to assume that even if she isn't being poisoned, it's not in their best interest for her to be publicly sick right now

Not if they do it discreetly and make it look like Parkinson's

You'd have to give "Parkinson's" to like thousands of German secret-commie politicians for that strategy to work though

Or maybe not, I'm not overly familiar with how that sort of strategy would have to go about

Kuru kills in less than 3 years
i don't think she or Hilldawg have it, unless they have access to some advanced therapies no not-glownigger physician in the world has

this could be an Parkinson's bout, since she had another shaking episode on camera
she must have had way more behind the scenes

Attached: WEWUZEPILEPTICNSHEEIT.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

that dumb cunt has licked the boots of her masters so many times I actually felt sorry for Germans. They keep getting gamg fucked by Israel and the EU I assumed she was doing as told.

Do you think it's possible to 'induce' Parkinson's or even some similar shaking condition? (Idk, like some form of epilepsy)

Friedrich Merz could also be an option for them. As of now, he seems to be far in the background in politics, and considering a more financial position. But that could suddenly change.

by severe stress or alike, it could be possible

"That dumb cunt", "I assumed she was doing what she was told"

There is no fucking way in the world that someone who grew up in East Germany as the child of a Lutheran pastor defector, who then went to agitprop school, is just a nice and oblivious lady

No, she's an evil cunt

Probably very dumb in many ways, but not in the "innocent, naive" way

Is he also a gross secret liberal? Why/why not?

Interesting to keep in mind

You've also got to remember that much of medicine is held back under vaguely leftist systems because they either deny parts of evolution and science they don't like (like Lysenkoist biology/agriculture/and prob medicine also in the Soviet Union, and denial of personalized genetic-targeted treatment today)

Or in terms of public knowledge of how to induce diseases, it's obvious why the left wouldn't want to spread that knowledge in countries full of discontent people (to be fair, even a right-wing government might not want its many enemies to have that info)

Well, he was based on market issues (and could be able to fix some major shit that Gerhard Schröder has done to our country with the Greens during 1998-2005). Merz was also hated a lot by the Greens and lefties during the 80s and 90s as far as I can tell. He's definitely better than Annegret Kramp Karrenbauer. But he's still swamp. And then again, he will probably not even win that race. Most Germans are too brainwashed to vote for any candidate that is only slightly right of center, which would apply in Merz' case. In the end, I won't vote for CDU anyway though.

Will he deport all the non-Europeans and Jews? If not, he's part of the enemy and whatever political differences he has are just smoke and mirrors

>Will he deport all the non-Europeans and Jews?
Definitely not. CDU is cucked as fuck. Like I said, Merz is swamp. He's based on some issues, but not based enough that he would deserve my vote. He's a kike bootlicker.

Duly noted, thanks bud

I feel like she's being openly punished for not following orders. I don't see she'd voluntarily put herself in the public eye whilst violently shaking.