Congrats Jow Forums

You rejected Yang and now instead of everybody getting NEETbux only niggers are going to get NEETbux. Are you happy?

Attached: gibsmedat.jpg (1506x1029, 126K)

so remind me what is the logic behind giving niggers free money for something that happened more than a century and a half ago?
Something that happened generations ago and no one left alive today was a part of?

What about people who are mixed race?
What about people descended from union soldiers?
What about people from immigrants who came to the US after the war?
What if you're a mixed race guy and half your family is from the union and the other half the confederacy?

This is stupid, unless all the money is taxed from California tech companies or some shit because lol fuck'em

>house spends a few days deciding if they should pay a team a few million dollars to "research" if nigs should get gibs.

That's way more than they've done with UBI, the fact that they're even exploring niggerbux and all of the discussion about it in Democratic debates should be concerns by themselves.

The logic is that even if they weren’t part of it they still feel the effects from it.

Oh right, so it's this "original sin" that you can never, ever be free of and will always have?
Gee, haven't see this scam before.

This is how you make people want full segregation because they don't want to walk around feeling like targets all the fucking time. Ironically, it appears a growing number of black people want it for that very same reason.

What about the descendants of the Africans who caught the slaves and sold them to the white men in ships? The ones who still live in Africa.
Will they owe reparations too?
I mean white men didn't go in expeditions into Africa to catch slaves, they were handed off to them by other Africans

God what the hell is that thing

it's an ancient form of human

Attached: Homo Erectus.jpg (200x250, 14K)

>nostrils are as big as her eyes
Fucking niggers.

How about instead of circlejerking about how bad nigger gibsmedats are you repent for not supporting Yang so whites could get gibsmedats too

>try to give these whites some economic incentives
>no way. You're not going to tax me and then give me 1000 dollars of my own money!!!!!!
sorry niggas I really tried to help you but I guess just reparations for me and shit.

Attached: Yang Gang.jpg (1191x662, 180K)

>Like DRUMPF but +$1000

Attached: F99FCC1A-E1F6-44DA-8D5A-52DAD3FD94DA.jpg (1440x1080, 262K)

Never pass in the Senate, Trump won't sign it.

Based

He won’t. That’s why it will pass with our next Dem president. Trump ignited the far right.. the next dem will ignite the far left. Pendulum.

It's not going to happen.

Welfare ruined black people, and the country will riot if we shell out any more.

Yeah, just stir up more extremism

great idea, you fucking mong

I'm convinced emancipation is directly correlated to the rate of mulattos in the slave population. In Haiti the mullatos led the revolution. In the U.S. by the time of the Civil War niggers had largely "received" their roughly 25% white genetic input. The negro became more sympathetic has he became less genetically alien.

So the fewer blacks that are alive, the less the white male taxpayers have to pay?
They're setting some really perverse incentives at the same time they are shutting down dialogue. Do they even realize it?

> instead of everybody getting NEETbux

only niggerlovers with (((approved))) opinions are allowed to recieve the $1,000/month.

did you really think the govt would give you something with no strings attached? with no catch?

Attached: yang gang 01.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Fine, pay the niggers. But only take money from registered Democrats. They had the slaves and they're the ones who support retarded shit liked this.

Attached: JewishWoman.jpg (1368x1026, 584K)

This bitch looks exactly like an Oblivion character lmao

>spreading fake news unironically
zoinks!

>the country will riot

Attached: laughingwhores 87.jpg (976x827, 503K)

They have been trying to pass a reparations bill every year for the past 30 years. It never gets past comity and never will.
Stop being retarded.

Sounds like a good idea to destroy your country
Flood the poor and stupid with money and see how Drugs flood your city's
Don't give a cent and those poor souls gonna rampage every corner store
While cousin Pancho are paid to clean/rebuild/maintain the place