Hungarian girls don't want me, despite having a nice job, car and house, they think I'm gross

Hungarian girls don't want me, despite having a nice job, car and house, they think I'm gross.
Give me one reason why I shouldn't just get a Chinese or Vietnamese wife instead of dying alone

Attached: 1512599334060.png (614x609, 87K)

>thinking rich Chinese & Vietnamese female immigrants won't just date you for the money

Yes user white girls are horrible. Fook a gook.

Attached: B17DB3F5-48FF-4F9B-8051-EB5685828FA0.jpg (750x696, 263K)

If you're at that point better to get one of those hyper realistic dolls, at least that will have a soul.

Fact that you are going for a Chinese or Vietnamese is already showing how fucking gross you are, you don't deserve a single Hungarian girl with that disgusting mindset.

>Hungarian girls don't want me, despite having a nice job, car and house, they think I'm gross.
Of course you are gross you ugly fuck go lift or run yiu shithead

Attached: No thanks insect lover.png (256x256, 48K)

I know they are worse than good local girls, but I can only get the ugly ones

I just want kids and someone who cleans and cooks, that's what marriage is

Hungary is a great country. You should just kill yourself instead of trying to pollute it with non-whites. It's part of natural selection. If they think you're not a suitable mate then it's probably because you're not one.

Hire a spic, then. Or live with your mom.

don't give up, lift, be more masculine, learn some game, be patient

Are you White? If so stay away from non-white girls. Its a wastes of time and you only make yourself into a race traitor.

A chink will never love you, they come from messed up society and have the emotial maturity of a child.

Meh, I married a viet.

She cooks delicious food, keeps the house clean, my balls drained, and pinches a penny hard enough to make Lincoln scream. I got zero complaints. Damn good woman.

She is atypical for a usual viet though. They are usually lazy, money hungry whores. Women are women. user.

you should eat something

you look hungary

>A chink will never love you
Love isn't real
> have the emotial maturity of a child.
That's a good thing

Same thing could be said of white women.

>Austrailia telling others not to fuck asians

By far, you guys were the most numerous foreigners in every Asian nation I visited.

Not if white men raise their daughters right.

Lel you're hanging around with the wrong ones.

M8 having the emotional maturity of a child is what makes so many chinks kill themselves and go on staving rampages

Make money.

Attached: 1550435500719.jpg (1939x1350, 152K)

Go for uglier girls

Never

Go where you feel wanted and needed.

user why shouldn't you marry a Khanty or a Mansi? That'd be cooler and rarer.

There is no reason not to.
It isn't even racemixing if you're Hungarian.

For real though our cousins in Russia are really traditional, I'm thinking of marrying a Karelian.

get yourself an Ukrainian wife instead. They are the same gold digging whores, as the chinks, but they are hot.

A Hungarian with standards.

Based.

Attached: pepe toast.jpg (225x227, 9K)

having Turkic ancestors doesn't mean, that he's a chink you burger mongrel

She’ll think you’re gross too

I'm not trying to insult OP.
Asian societies are just as if not more successful than white ones. He has just as much to be proud of as ethnically European whites.

Hungarians directly originate from the aryan race though

then just marry an ugly one. if youre ugly and gross why the fuck do you think you should be entitled to a 10/10? find and marry a woman that loves you even if shes ugly. have white children that love you. i would rather have an ugly woman that loves me unconditionally than break my back trying to keep the love of a 'pretty' girl. grow the fuck up.

Attached: 1534025983797.png (353x476, 260K)

Bad advice. If he already can't attract a quality woman, how should an even uglier spawn of his do it? Exactly. There is a certain threshold one should meet

>hungary
>white
literally no one cares

Unless you're BlackOps2cel tier, then you can just fucking looksmax.

the quality of a woman encompasses a lot more than just her looks.