Female police chief leaves gun in a Pollo Loco bathroom

>San Luis Obispo’s police chief is speaking out after she says her personal firearm was taken when she left it in a public restroom.

>In a YouTube video posted Wednesday evening and sent out to members of the media and city officials by Chief Deanna Cantrell, she says she was eating lunch at a San Luis Obispo restaurant earlier in the day, which City Manager Derek Johnson has identified as El Pollo Loco on Los Osos Valley Road, when she went into the restroom and left her personal firearm inside.

>She said the gun was in a holster but she removed it because it did not stay clipped to her pants.

>Cantrell says she noticed her mistake within minutes, but that when she went back, the gun was gone. It has not been recovered.

>Surveillance video obtained by police reportedly shows three people, including a 10-year-old boy, going into and out of the restroom at separate times before Cantrell noticed her firearm was missing.

>Cantrell says the boy and another man both said they had not seen the gun but the first man who entered after Cantrell reportedly left the restaurant within two minutes and never ordered food.

>Police released pictures of the man on Facebook in an effort to identify him.

WOMEN YES

Attached: 59A0F949-27BF-4A45-9729-BAA6C7D5E5D5.jpg (750x770, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ksby.com/news/2019/07/10/slo-police-chiefs-firearm-stolen-after-she-admits-to-leaving-it-in-restaurant-restroom
sanluisobispo.com/news/local/crime/article232532807.html
calcoastnews.com/2019/07/slo-county-clerk-recorders-wife-charged-with-embezzlement/
twitter.com/slopdchief/status/1148995017102331905
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was sold for a bribe

Fucking women. Daily reminder to stay away from the vaginal jw

Jew*

her faggot dyke ass should be sacked

is this the new joke of the day

Link

ksby.com/news/2019/07/10/slo-police-chiefs-firearm-stolen-after-she-admits-to-leaving-it-in-restaurant-restroom

Honestly it was just a mistake. It happens. Better off stolen than used on an unarmed black man.

My female CO literally did the same thing.

This is why Police shouldn’t be allowed to have access to firearms.

>Honestly it was just a mistake.
ah gee whiz guys it was just a mistake. they only stole a gun

I'll bet she's a fucking gun grabber too. These people always project their incompetence onto others.

>retarded dike is retarded
big news

America is the land of guns what's one more on the street don't you like freedom?

I just want the dyke to get fired for being a useless cunt

Whatever. At least she wasn't found inebriated at the side of the road and blowing .233 into the breathalyzer like the Sheriff of Midland County, Michigan.

Kek

Attached: turn in guns.jpg (400x400, 38K)

SLO is the whitest place in SoCal. Do they even need police? Crime rate is probably non-existent.

always put your sidearm in the crotch of your pants while shitting
you will never lose it
jesus christ how retarded is this bitch

Picture of the zoomer, prime suspect

>white male

There is a creepy pasta where the devil will grant any wish if you just do a single thing for him and it was usually something this simple as delivering a package or leaving an object somewhere. Just a terrifying concept that the devil works in mysterious ways just as god. Wont shock me to hear this gun is used to murder an individual.

It's a black market gun now, guess who is probably going to buy it?

They're literally never going to get this gun back. Announcing it's a cop gun means this guy is going to want nothing to do with it and will move it as soon as possible it's probably already sold. There's a market for anything. Some criminal out there will have a reason to want to buy specifically the chief of police's gun and will pay money for it.

whats her department policy on legal conceal carry permit issuance for the average citizen?

i hope she gets charged with the same felonies and misdemeanors anyone else would have been

Based.

a white man who lives in the suburbs and provides for his family?

this. when pissing glock 42 goes from front waistband to hip pocket

Attached: 9CCB2F36-C3EF-458F-A38E-B73B720791ED.png (750x1334, 3.72M)

they need police to collect revenue for the city. the police over there only issue tickets to drunk college kids and pull people over for tickets on the freeway for going 5mph over the limit

>alright Chief. give me a signal when you put the gun in the bathroom. ill go in and get it

>i hope she gets charged with the same felonies and misdemeanors anyone else would have been

Doesn't work that way

Attached: pepe laughing.jpg (471x388, 24K)

guy I work with lost his twice. even after I told him to do the crotch thing
he was lucky, once he went back and it was still there, and the second time an employee found it and took it the manager
also, how do you like the 42, been thinking about one for the wife

Very interested in this user, do you have a link? A lot of human trafficking in the border is done compartmentally like this. I think they caught a couple marines a few days ago trying to smuggle immigrants. The coyotes told them that all they had to do was pick up two guys and deliver them to a parking lot in another city for $1000 cash or something like that. Crazy how little actions affect big changes like that.

great! Antifa has one more gun now.

Yes they have crime.

Mexicans live there too

this bitch has the build of a 12 year old, she could be beaten up by a 9 year old nigger, how the FUCK is she a cop

What a retard who steals a gun. Would have been way more satisfying to go up to the cop and say there is a gun in the restroom. After she realizes its hers and thanks you you crush her with, you know if your gonna leave your gun lying around you should retire and let men handle the police work

Fire the incompetent dyke.

good thing she's "waiting" for accountability and not suspending herself.

the fuck?! so, some nigger is now running around and committing crimes with chief's firearm and (((they))) want more gun always for law abiding citizens?!

KEK what the fuck why is he glowing in the dark holy shit

this is weird

On a side note them board shorts are legit.

link btw since op is a faggot
sanluisobispo.com/news/local/crime/article232532807.html

Fuck off nigger

Kinda looks like he’s dangling a cock from his toupee

he looks like shitty undercover cop going to buy marijuana for the big sting

this bitch is dumber and uglier than trudy wiegel

Attached: pvE2Zx1v_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

yes instead it will by used by an armed black man to shoot another armed blackman
this is what real progress looks like

Lots of crime actually. There is a huge population of homeless/transients everywhere. Drug paraphernalia in the parks, where all the scum hang out, lots of attempted rape as well.
But don't smoke cigarettes in SLO, it's illegal.

Attached: 1553826901849.jpg (750x472, 54K)

Its a trophy Id keep
Kid I knew back home stole a piece from the cop across the street from him

He wouldnt sell it to anynof us and Ive always wanted some dipshit pigs sidearm

It's probably still going to end up being used on an unarmed black man

>Ive always wanted some dipshit pigs sidearm
until you get caught with it and they run the SN

niggers gonna nig

Uh.

The guy with a cock dangling across his forehead, wearing neon board shorts and carrying a gun.

thats terry you fucking bitch, he's rich and ~*~fabulous~*~

Attached: terrybernadino-reno911.jpg (650x400, 185K)

Looks kinda like Sam Hyde's friend

Impressive collection of fag picks fag.

How is it that the guy who actually steals the gun is seen entering the restaurant wearing sun glasses exactly after the chief leaves. This shit glows in the dark if you ask me.

>Surveillance video obtained by police reportedly shows three people, including a 10-year-old boy, going into and out of the restroom at separate times before Cantrell noticed her firearm was missing.

>Cantrell says the boy and another man both said they had not seen the gun but the first man who entered after Cantrell reportedly left the restaurant within two minutes and never ordered food.

Attached: BC83D098-275B-4C88-902B-42119E49F54F.png (750x1334, 3.71M)

Why do you hide your flag,schlomo?

>Who the fuck goes into a restaurant just to use the bathroom and then leaves without buying anything!

but why?

i feel guilty every time i do this

if you arent exclusively referencing early 2000's sketch comedies on this website you are the cancer

this wouldn't have happened if there were separate gender bathrooms

so I was looking up this footage on youtube when I saw this one
>San Luis Obispo Police Chief Steve Gesell explores a tunnel in Israel during his training.

Someone who finds a gun in the bathroom

Careful user, you might become responsible for anything that happens inside that bathroom for the rest of that day.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

SLO has a huge Jewish community. It’s also been called the most corrupt counties in California. I think just this week the wife of county official was accused of embezzling money from a school band. Of course she wasn’t arrested.

calcoastnews.com/2019/07/slo-county-clerk-recorders-wife-charged-with-embezzlement/

Get your girl a 22 and report ole boy. The cops are retarded but they are there for a reason.

my wife carries an LCP. she put a fucking pink grip on it, god damn it

and of course Tommy Gong who's probably some Chinese spy

>Fags in here conceal carrying in their front waistband.
Just because you conceal carry like a nigger, doesn't mean your cock is as big.
I mean, you're going to shoot it off if it is.
Save us tax payers that call for an ambulance, and kys now pls.

>I mean, you're going to shoot it off if it is.
ask me how i know you're a nogunz faggot

Spam her twitter boyzzzzzz.

twitter.com/slopdchief/status/1148995017102331905

I'll get the ball rolling.

Attached: pepe-fucks-kids-30364453.png (500x733, 82K)

she has a beretta 96, a M9A1, and a sig P225. she just wants something smaller

or just accidentally trip on something bringing it out the washroom and shoot your own foot. And wow lawsuit

Why was she in the men's restroom?

I appendix carry a .45 daily.
Nice flag, kneegrow.

it's the true american flag

>women

Attached: njmz0jp82lk01.jpg (1242x2208, 196K)

let's take bets on if this guy shoots his dick off, or his femoral and bleeds out

>it's the true american flag
No doubt.
On this site though, you're just a larping kike.
kek

what's the maximum bet i can make for "he won't." assuming he's not a nigger and knows what a safety is

You'd be hard pressed to find a black man in tht county

Hiya nigger

Attached: choose.jpg (800x860, 94K)

well appendix carry is retarded, so that question is answered

>and knows what a safety is
kek
Fuck a safety, when you're cock is flagged the entire time you carry.

someone with a mean shit on board

>appendix carry is retarded
>flagging your micropenis isn't
lmao
I'm done here.

ok bye now

A

>El Pollo Loco
May I help you, sir?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (650x400, 37K)

No.1 because that is a German and his best move is to build a Wunderwaffe

yes, can you hold this bomb for a sec?

yeah it really, really does glow

i also dont trust that fucking dyke in OPs pic at all, she looks like she'd do scummy bullshit like plant a gun just to give some illegal spic drug dealers in exchange for a bribe. but that guy doesnt look like a beaner

>appendix carry is retarded
well, aherm, i guess if you say so.

Fucking based love it kike Boi

Woody Harrelson with a wig .