WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT TWO CONSENTING ADULTS DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

>WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT TWO CONSENTING ADULTS DO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Is there a more brainlet statement than this?

Attached: wojack.jpg (1200x1359, 131K)

Why do you care what other people do? Is your life that boring?

>Is there a more brainlet statement than this?
"Global warming is a hoax invented by the Chinese."

That's pretty unfounded, but not as braindead as OP's statement.

Op btfo

Because if other people do stupid things, they drag down society for the rest of us.

have sex asap

Attached: 1553682631035.png (399x400, 120K)

>I don’t care about anything yet I’m morally superior

Nobody in the history of mankind has ever kept their degeneracy behind closed doors

Not a single time has this happened

Attached: 1560499999770.jpg (1024x683, 256K)

>STOP DOING THINGS IN THE PRIVACY OF YOUR OWN HOME THAT I DON'T LIKE!!!
I think you're the brainlet here OP

Flag has white on the top
For surrender
Shame

Why should i care what happens about what 2 concenting adults do in their bedroom as long as im not forced to watch it.

Also fuck pride month , i dont care that your gay so shut the fuck up.

>It's OK to be evil as long as no one's watching!

but it is

Agreed , pride month is fucking retarded, but that does not mean we should ilegalize homosexuality

Actually white stands for generosity, blue for loyalty and red for courage

Why is being gay evil, please explain

What if consenting adults commit a murder/assisted suicide in their bed room?

Reread your original post. Are you going to tell me to only have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation too? If I decide to do OD on heroin tonight in my bedroom, why the fuck do you care?

if no one is getting hurt, who the fuck cares? You want to be a fag and fuck guys? Go ahead. You want to do some degenerate BDSM stuff with your SO? Go ahead. Unless you're murdering people in your basement or planning a terrorist plot, the home should be a sovereign, safe place for citizens to be free to do whatever the fuck they want to do

Why not?

In a society you want the best and brightest of people.
Gays are the worst of people and usually gay the largest amount of diesese

Would you willingly have a population of retards?
No?
So why would you willingly have a population of gays?

>people don't have the right to do things that only concern themselves if I disagree with it

You're fucking hilarious. Move out of your parents' house already buddy they're sick of you.

The surender flag is white only , not white on top

But if you meant that white stands for surrender , please look at your own fucking flag you mutt

Attached: mutt.png (252x200, 8K)

Attached: 1514323875393.png (1397x760, 727K)

Because you've lowered the cost of the property and now there is a known supplier of drugs in the area

Attached: bruh.png (1358x749, 1.37M)

>things I don't approve of are evil

Evil is wilfully causing harm to those that do not deserve said harm. Not "things I don't like because reasons".

>What if consenting adults commit a murder/assisted suicide in their bed room?

If every party involved consents i dont give a crap

also stop comparing gay sex to murderer

>behind closed doors

You know, where no one can see? Should we have a government institutionalized program that mandates a federally owned webcam be placed in everyone’s home? People are going to do dumb shit, you can minimize it out in public; but in private? No thanks.

If I don't participate in degenerate activity, why should I have to suffer the consequences of it?

>sex is the same as murder if its not the kind of sex i approve of

Attached: 1547673639100.gif (500x493, 291K)

You've given in to the indoctrination ever so quickly. It was already illegal and remains illegal in some places.

You aren't even arguing for gay marriage specifically, just the general idea that private activities should be allowed.
Is it OK to break into someone's house and kill them?

how the FUCK does degenerate activity in some random bedroom miles away from you affect you in amyway? Unironically kill yourself you underaged statist

I mean that the concept of pride month was retarded , not gay people.

In a society you want the best and brightest of people.
Gays are the worst of people and usually gay the largest amount of diesese

If you ilegalize homoseuxality the gays wont turn fucking straight , they are just gonna either oppress their gay or hide the gay

but they will still be gay even if the gay is ilegal

god damn didn't realize Jow Forums had some many flaming faggots here

Follow up question; why do you (as in you specifically) care? If I were to tell you I was going to do that right now would you tell me to stop or to post proof?

its not about gay sex its the whole "consenting adults" thing

and giving aids is murder

Give me a good fucking reason that homosexuality should be ilegalised

>>Is there a more brainlet statement than this?

"windmills cause cancer"

Attached: trump-windmills-ear.jpg (700x700, 60K)

>I suffer the consequences of private actions conducted between consenting adults within the privacy of their own homes

Fucking lmao. You even fail at shitposting.

All the pride month stuff, where they rub their sexuality in our faces, only comes to fruition because we have become so lax in tolerating their behavior.
If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile. The only way to stop this is to not give them an inch to begin with.

No, someone is breaking into my private residence.

>stop comparing gay sex to murderer
Faggotry is more evil than most murders

If it's illegal to be gay they leave the area because of persecution, stigma and bias

That means tomorrow there will be less gay people
And maybe in the future there will be no gay people

But why allow gay people to exist in your country?
For what benefit?

Would you rather less or more?

Attached: ,,,.png (442x442, 455K)

Exactly, you said it yourself.
>private residence

Alrighty, government webcams covering every inch of every home in the country, oh and masturbation is evil so none of that.

Faggots 'reproduce' by abusing and grooming young people. By using the state to suppress faggots you reduce the amount of them overall, even if some still exist.

Ok , maybe i will make an exeption for HIV
but not every faggot has aids/hiv , im talking about gay sex between 2 gays that dont have HIV

Exactly.
Where I can do whatever the fuck I want because I own the property.

Gays will NEVER keep their degeneracy to themselves. Years ago, the notion of homosexuality being a slippery slope to raping children was laughed at, now see where we are. Either gays are vilified and killed on sight, or we get to the point we are at now with the media supporting the endangerment of children.

If faggots like you never oppressed fags in the first place, they'd have no reason to have a pride parade.

I don't see masturbation as evil, just a waste of time, which is why I don't engage in it.

Yep, it's invented by jews, not the Chinese. The Chinese just benefit from it and they're too busy colonizing Africa to care about the global warming hoax. It doesn't affect them.

No, but it would mean I would have to inform the local council about the possibility of a drug supplier and inform the police station of doing a job

Than they'll have to talk to the owner of the house since I'm sure if you're a drug user you probably don't own property and they will have to fill out forms that deal with death.

Than the city will have to take you away
The corner will have to cut you up and proclaim the time of death
And than the city will have to bury you because you probably have no loved ones that care enough to pay for you're funereal

Nothing is an isolated incident
One action causes hundreds of reactions
To think otherwise would mean you're a fucking brainlet

Attached: 5291460.gif (500x375, 426K)

Attached: 2DBBB0D0-06FC-478C-87E7-2CDC46BA3068.png (680x483, 357K)

>That means tomorrow there will be less gay people
>And maybe in the future there will be no gay people

They will still be gay even if its ilegal
they will just hide their homosexuality and no one will know but they will still be fags

The only reason we call them "gay" is because it's legal to have gay sex. If it wasn't, we'd call them sodomites.
Now we use this word "pedophile", like it's a sexual preference or something. Nah, they're kid rapists

FPBP
>mass triggering
all these spineless faggot nu/pol/ schizos, fuck this board

Attached: 1562740160803.png (391x528, 808K)

>Nobody in the history of mankind has ever kept their degeneracy behind closed doors
Here's a simple exercise, click the next line
go to the catalog
You will find plenty of desires you've never heard people express outside of closed doors
The morality of a 3rd grader

True, they would have no valid reason, but they would invent their own reason.

Why are christcucks and stormfags so obsessed with gay sex?

Also, OP, you live in an impoverished disease-ridden arctic dystopian wasteland of krokodil fiends. Don't you have more pressing issues?

>Tripple digits of truth

Give this man a medal

Attached: 1562228600454.png (799x757, 631K)

The same reason I should be able to shoot the faggot that walks through my front door.

Ruskie fuck in with the quality bait.

That's the point. I wasn't espousing those views, I was satirizing them.

>Gays will NEVER keep their degeneracy to themselves.

Stigmatise gays but dont ilegaise it

How do you think homosexual reproduce

Gays don't come out of thin air, they come out by infecting others with the brain virus of sexual pleasure > real life

Do you think there are the same amount of gays in the 1300's as they are today?

idiot

So you specifically don’t care. Okay. So fuck off, don’t tell me what to do in my home in my free time.

>All the pride month stuff, where they rub their sexuality in our faces,

Agreed , pride month is cancer

I can get behind that.

Attached: 23622371_1027791837363397_7085160373215107138_n.jpg (371x297, 31K)

Attached: psa1.jpg (850x627, 87K)

Yea but we ilegalise gays world wide , witch i imagine is what you want , they gays wont move countries

and if we just ilegaise in a few countries we are just sweeping the "problem" under the rug

you cant escape the gay so why bother enforcing it when with that man power you could be enforcing actual violence like rape and murder

I care about the fact that you're a problem for my community

If I pay taxes to the state I'm directly paying for your fucking degeneracy

But at least I'm glad I don't pay taxes to the american state, if they produce retards like you who are unable to read or grasp simple concepts I would probably have to bomb the IRS

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

Sorry, the average "traditionalist" on this board is usually so retarded that your post genuinely seemed like something they'd right

Welcome to the party nigger

Weird

Because masturbation is a man fucking the same man with his hand

/s

le reddit tier

Attached: 1558833233400.jpg (850x746, 85K)

What about straight degeneracy?

>they come out by infecting others with the brain virus of sexual pleasure > real life

As far as i know , gay just means attracted to another man , and being attracted to dudes instead of girls does not make you a hedonist

If I have to pay for it, than yeah. It's all a problem

There are only so much resources a country has and if it has to go to wastes of space that take more than they provide than it should be the moral duty of the public to hang these people

Attached: yamaguchi_001.jpg (481x631, 31K)

Shit I’m sorry you’re so perfect, I didn’t realize you’ve never made a mistake before. I didn’t know that my family doesn’t pay for the ambulance, and my family doesn’t pay for the hospital bill. What are you paying for exactly? The police? The people who are supposed to prevent this in the first place?

>If I pay taxes to the state I'm directly paying for your fucking degeneracy

Wait , so in america you pay for the state to allow gays to be a thing?

Indeed. I don't think people are "born gay" per se, but they can be born with a higher disposition for gay attraction.
But you can focus and train yourself to alter your attraction, at least to an extent.

I don't know why you think in such a global sense, My country for me, I don't care about what you do in yours.

Let all the fags go to your country

We can easily escape gays by sending them all your way.
you deal with it

Attached: ....jpg (500x337, 39K)

It’s actually a genius statement (in a way). See the way it works is something like this:
>try to force society to accept fags
>”who cares what two consenting adults do behind closed doors?”
>logically, the answer is “nobody”, so the premise that being a fag is okay is therefore accepted
>try to force lgbtp shit onto children
>”being gay is okay, remember? Nobody cares what two consenting adults do behind closed doors, so it’s not something to be ashamed of. Therefore trying to “protect” children from lgbtp is bigoted
It’s basically a bait-and-switch. Start the conversation discussing adults, then end it talking about children

>Nobody in the history of mankind has ever kept their degeneracy behind closed doors
Plenty of people did. You just don't know about them. But your original point stands. What happens behind closed doors often harms many people outside of that room.

Please tell me how you'll have to indirectly pay for a guy fucking a bitch with a balloon or some other fucked stuff?

Most people pay into the public health service and social welfare which are disproportionately used by homo's and the mentally ill

>How do you think homosexual reproduce

Its either rape or they dont (or they are acttualy bi)

>Do you think there are the same amount of gays in the 1300's as they are today?

Well there where less people overall in that time period but i think you actually meant that gay people are more common to find now than then , that i just because they can come out of the closet because back in 1300 it wasnt legal to be a fag

Yeah gas the retards!

When is your gas appointment?

There literally is not

If you provide money to the state, and the state allows a certain group yo do something, you are supporting that group. People murder people, you put them in jail and give them meals? Youre supporting murderers, simple as that. Your resources are being spent on keeping these people alive. Though its not really equivalent, but you can say that you are actively supporting shit like trannies reading and teaching your kids how to be properly gay, since most of these groups receive funding, and are openly allowed to do such things in public areas payed for by you.

I thought you wanted this law to be world wide because that is the right thing to do , because homoseuxaliy is "sinfull" and it must be stopped

>ANAL IS ONLY OK WHEN A MAN DOES IT WITH A WOMAN.
>.OK but how is a womans asshole any different from a man's?
>STFU FAGGOT

...zing

They aren't any different.
It's just as bad when a man and woman do it.

>>try to force lgbtp shit onto children
Like that happens

>my opinion is what laws should be based upon

Fucking lmao.

What?