White Supremacy needs "niggers"

Red Pill: White supremacists are incapable of living in a 100% white society:/ That's impossible because these crackers need someone to feel superior to and boost their self-esteem. Remember: India is 100% Indian and they relied on a caste system.

The truth is honkies can't live without "niggers". That would be like Batman without the Joker.

***white supremacy is a mental illness.

Attached: EB7883DB-0FC0-4EF7-B799-B69DA72B4AD7.jpg (1922x1442, 298K)

Every good city has a zoo, so I suppose you're right, in a way.

fuck niggers

Look at poland dumb nigga, look at videos of the city Prague in the czech republic

We just want you niggas to go away like sheeeeit my nigga

niggers fuck

niggers duck

niggers wuck

niggers yuck

lmao there will always be Europe
you are not needed at all

This is the dumbest post ever. Obviously if there were no inferior races white supremacy wouldn't exist.

japan is a largely homogenous society. but dont look into their low crime rate or anything.

>White supremacists are incapable of living in a 100% white society:/ That's impossible because these crackers need someone to feel superior to and boost their self-esteem.

You whole understanding of White people wanting to live in White countries is polluted by years of constant programming you have received. You have no clue what you are talking about.

we had plenty of figurative niggers before we got saddled with literal niggers

Attached: irish-need-not-apply.jpg (640x400, 39K)

We need to import more blacks... for supremacy reasons of course.

LMAO! Look at the Tourette syndrome coming from these mental Fucks: "nigger" "n-n-n-iigger"

So does Arab supremacy, jewish supremacy, taco supremacy and mao supremacy. Yes and even nig nog supremacy.

Attached: 1562555497262.jpg (727x1011, 172K)

One guy decides to spaz out and you take that as some kind of victory? Typical jigaboo lol

You could have adopted the Singapore model and interspersed your minorities within the majority population, removing their ability to form ethnic enclaves and forcing your majority population to see them for what they are on a daily basis.

The end result is the races desperately trying to stick to their own, with little miscegenation and what little there is is only within the beneficial higher social stratas

I'm surprised to see white supremacists use GOOK culture as a model society, especially when crackers raped and pillaged them as well? Honkies are insecure and needs to be in front of a yellow or black face.

> unironically believes that equality exists.

>: White supremacists are incapable of living in a 100% white society
What about medievil europe?

The new lower class could be incels and manlets.

This

No such thing as nig nog supermacy

And niggers can't live without latching onto white man and leeching all he can.

Attached: 36B71A81-FB43-41F7-9842-9F2944C45106.gif (400x250, 3.54M)

Fact: White supremacists have practiced far more misogynation than any race on Earth! As much as 95% of Blacks in America have on average 20% Cracker/European ancestry!

Attached: AB119E54-B111-4B8B-85AB-32EC51B563FD.jpg (1125x613, 147K)

*miscegenation

>Whites need niggers
No. I don't even care if you're right. In such a beautiful world of just whites, We'd likely look down on each other. [Just look at my 600lb life or hoarders] We always look down on those whos lives are worse than our own to remind us "At least my life doesn't suck that bad"

Attached: 1558344669225.png (900x900, 106K)

What's wrong with a social class system retard? It gives you motivation to work harder and climb the ladder, if you want to. Shit bait, saged in options