Chinese army for the first time in Western Europe

The Chinese military has deployed armored vehicles to Europe for the first time as Chinese medics train in Germany

businessinsider.com/chinese-military-deploys-armored-vehicles-to-europe-for-first-time-2019-7?IR=T

Attached: 5d26025da17d6c121a40b847-640-360.jpg (640x360, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9yRkFEQLAU
youtube.com/watch?v=FYOceggvorc
youtube.com/watch?v=6OtfU2Cd7c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do Chinese army medics need to train in fucking Germany.

the eternal kraut show their true colours.

Chinese destroyers and other navy ships paying "friendly visits" in Polish ports every year since 2015 became annual norm here.

youtube.com/watch?v=f9yRkFEQLAU
youtube.com/watch?v=FYOceggvorc
youtube.com/watch?v=6OtfU2Cd7c8

please sell us more weapons. we need F35 and F16 block 70. write your congressman. thanks, people of Taiwan.

>The drill is focused on responding to humanitarian crises
>china
>humanitarian

Germany and China will fuck you US imperialists in the ASS.

When your countries inevitably collapse they need to know how best to respond and act to save the remaining whites from the savage hordes

>why do Chinese army medics need to train in fucking Germany.

China's future depends on creating continental Silk Road because you mutts try to block them on seas. They need to be economically connected with Europe to develop powerful middle class and become economical and military number one in the world.

>please sell us more weapons. we need F35 and F16 block 70

Israel gets them for free, though. Taiwan should get them for free as well, because you serve as USA's agent against China and it can end with your death. Poland should be paid hundreds billions dollars by the mutt for giving our territory for needs of their geopolitical games with Russia and Germany and we should be also given weapon for free. When we remove current cocksucking government of foreign agents, we will undoubtedly make such demands towards Washington.

give germany back danzig and konigsberg and you can have memel

China doesn't want a middle-class.

They want the Politburo and the props.

The chink medics gonna use TCM like rhino's horns in the battlefield.

>Jorge Benitez, a NATO expert with the Atlantic Council, told Stars and Stripes that "the presence of the Chinese military in Germany for this exercise creates very bad optics for Germany, NATO and the US and is a cheap propaganda victory for China."

>me right now
I love it when NATO gets fucked.

Attached: 1467044819436.gif (245x245, 654K)

Nothing wrong with training medics

i worked in that kasern some years ago... i don't know how to feel about this i guess the EU Germany are going full out against the USA now and unite with russia and china instead

you dont want china influencing in europe. they are 1000x worse than the soviets were to you

you are dumb. china is way worse than Nato
they see us whites like subhumans, they want to implement the social credit score here too

its very bad news.
chinese are disgusting insects, they will not be as nice to you as americans

Yes and get whites to kill each other and weaken weaken weaken… then get crushed by gooks.

this.
the yellow menace is real. Fuck china

Yeah. It's an angle. We could just team up with them. It's clear our cultures are highly similar.

what? Our cultures are not similar at all.
Let go off your yellow fever fetish. the chinks are subhumans, in the real sense of the word

I have a high admiration for their cultures. The only difference is we stress the individual in the West, as we recognized we're not so different from each other and thus we should value everyone as we value ourselves. They took it to the other extreme, that no one matters since we're all so similar.

the only thing that made us weak so far was the usa and the usa is a non white latino negro country

Pleb tier analysis.

China is our greatest ally in the fight against ZOG.

Germany is basically Jewland. Germany's arms industry will do anything for the shekles.

Our women sold us out.

unfuckingbelievable
China doesn't have a fucking military. it has a criminal gang with guns.

What do you think ours is?

NO..
jews did that got deported from europe did

The Jews are definitely playing a role, but their goal was to make our women give up on monogamy; and they bought into it. Much to the detriment of the men already here.

the jew who ruined everything came from germany soooo....

Attached: inCollage_20190318_200008902.jpg (5191x1920, 3.02M)

>give back Królewiec
Not even ours right now
Also, use the real names, it's called Gdańskand we can't "give it back" as we didn't steal it.
But right now its a liberal shithole, so we could trade it for Lwów

The eternal german strikes again against Europe

>they want to implement the social credit score here too
Sometimes I think that wouldn't be so bad if the right values are behind it:
Visit racially conscious events: +10 points
Befriend a sandnigger: -20 points
Have 4 Aryan children: +100 points
Be in a refugee NGO: -40 points
Miscegenate: -500 points
Member of some Wandervogel organisation: +20 points
Collect trash: +10 points

>china is way worse than Nato
In what way? Is China pushing for diversity and globohomo? Are they ZOG'd beyond recognition? Do they want to push liberalism around the world?
I'm not in favor of being China's bitch for a second. I want for us to stand on our own two feet again free of American influence. And if we can do that by balancing a bit towards the other world powers then why not?

why don't you suck some more american cock?

Just imagine how successful you would be destroying Europe if you weren't weakened

but they do want it
so they will get it

russian occupied german territory looks horrifically ugly on a map (konigsberg and the surrounding rightful german lands)
should be returned to germany, followed by giving germany back the danzig corridor
poland will get a route to the sea connected somewhere near memel. if lithuania has to concede some land then so be it, they arent a relevant country anyway
if poland needs any more land concessions they can have something on their southern border, excluding the lands bordering germany in the southwest

Waiting for the jewish cock to make a threesome

Your country will never again stand on its own feet. This pathetic attempt of peaceful domination of Europe through the EU or being more friendly to the chinks won't change that. Once America is gone you will realize that being there bitch was better than being China's. Trust me Chinese are uncivilized dogs who probably don't even think of you as human. You don't want a world with them on top.

>so much projecting

>Yes and get whites to kill each other and weaken weaken weaken… then get crushed by gooks.
How? How has being America's bitch benefited us? You've pushed your repugnant culture all over Europe with all the devastating results.
What has China ever done to us?

This time the Germans chose the right Asian ally. Holy fuck! This might actually work!

Listen engrish-teacheru. You have no idea how much Germany despises liberalism and democracy. It's completely foreign to us and once we've shook it off we'll be ourselves again.
On the level of values China is closer to us than Anglos. Racially they of course aren't.

>Your country will never again stand on its own feet.
Watch and learn.

Germany will never be strong again. You have created a 1000 year cuck

To dab on you for training with your nato allies

Good luck, I guess. It's going to be a schlep and a half for you guys against Merkel and the Conehats.

>followed by giving germany back the danzig corridor
>poland will get a route to the sea connected somewhere near memel.
>if lithuania has to concede some land then so be it
Just give us back the Ostgebiete and we can live in a cordial and benign way with Poland and Lithuania. We don't need every last bit of clay. The Kashubians have a right to their land as well.

dont fucking cuck on me hans, you saw what happened to your borders the last 2 times you were forced to cuck out. its high time they discontinued this whole borrowing german land thing that has been going on

Russia in the 90s wanted to sell us east prussia back for only 20 Milliarden but politicians said they would not want to take it back even for free.....
my home forever lost
bastards...
meanwhile we pay 100 mrd every year for rapefugees

I swear we're living in the fucking Rise of the Reds timeline...

>The Kashubians have a right to their land as well.
Based Kraut, i'm glad you understand it
They have a unique lnguage and culture that should be preserved

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I SWEAR HANS, WHEN THE COLLAPSE COMES YOU WILL HAVE PRUSSIAN LANDS AGAIN

>dont fucking cuck on me hans
I'm not. I want Schlesien, Pommern and Preußen back. Poland can have Lwow back and whatever piece is Polish over there.
I'm just thinking forward as powers are shifting in the world and we can't do it alone. We need a somewhat pacified Europe in order to have a chance. If some parts that were a bit German and Polish mixed stay in Polish hands then that's not a catastrophe for me. A Greater Germany would be the big boy on the block anyway so there's no need to be petty.

it's going to take balkanization over here for parts to be able to throw their support your way

I hate the Amerimutts,Chinks and Russian as much as I like them.
Just fuck off and leave us alone.

Attached: 1527818582921.jpg (960x639, 192K)

>I hate the Amerimutts,Chinks and Russian as much as I like them

Attached: 1535313066358.jpg (1000x432, 71K)

they are the ZOG
see credit social score

>Russia in the 90s wanted to sell us east prussia back for only 20 Milliarden but politicians said they would not want to take it back even for free.....
Yeah, outright treasonous.

>my home forever lost
Nah, we'll have it back. We lease Russia their military port and give them a bunch of money as soon as their economy tanks and make a deal with their Ukrainian border mess up and that will be it.
Resettling it will be the greater difficulty.

>meanwhile we pay 100 mrd every year for rapefugees
20 including med border patrolling, but yeah. Looking at past arguments and comparing them with today makes you shake your head. We're so much powerful now yet way more dumber politically.

there is no shared value between germans and chinese... trust me. they are insects

It is going to happen.

Attached: parravicini.jpg (1674x900, 297K)

you are german or one of those dozen moortugal invaders

Friendly for now, but if you don't accept subservience later it's not so friendly.

Attached: 1562821668339.png (939x1223, 665K)

>it's a "sullen German resents his betters" post

Attached: defend britain france usa germany.png (2134x2134, 626K)

One Road One Belt
The world connected without mutts and spics

I do like Poland and all the different groups and cultures within it. I'm German and therefore thinking about German interests but I'm interested in your wellbeing, too. We've been a bit of a onesided history but as far as I can tell from private interactions we can still be very pleasant to each other and be good neighbors, I'm sure.

>Germany would defend Bongs
>Germany wouldn't defend Romania or Ukraine
What the fuck is wrong with Germans? We should be travelling more to Ukraine.

Fuck anglos, fuck amerimutts and fuck kikes.

Why does US still occupy Germany?

This could be a possible plan for China.
Eventually Germany will be treated like Africa, so many colonize Germany that the land becomes infertile.

dont think we can send you troops if you arent willing to send us guys
have fun without our help lol

AXAXAAXXAAXXXXAAXA
Fucking cuckold. Yeah, suck that mutt dick hard.

Based.

>actual jewland calls others jewland
Pottery.

Nice plebbit speak, faggot.

Ultra based!

Fuck you, kike.

When the fuck do we start killing Americans? I've been waiting since 2012

Attached: 1559126568419.png (523x452, 133K)

France are bros I’m fucking crying dude but I love every frognigger on this board they are true allies.

Shut the fuck up, mutt. You have no power anymore.

MEGA BASED

Back to prepping pakis, angloid.

fuck off gipsy kremlin spambot

Attached: russianmilitarycapabilities.jpg (450x572, 39K)

>irrelevant "country" thinking it has a say in the matter
if you happened to lose land from it, no one would blink an eye
ukraine is russian territory anyway. you should be kissing german ass for your country even existing

Jamal cock is waiting.

go back to your gipsy ways

Attached: russianinternetdefenseforce.jpg (310x163, 9K)

And every time I see this pic, I can't help but kek. Anglos and mutts are willing to defend Ukraine, so why don't you??? AXAXAXXAAXXAXAXXAXAAXAXXAAXA

Mykola, toilets won't clean themselves and you are busy posting here.

Great. Hopefully germans will find answer to the mutt question like they did to jews and get mutts and chinkoid to fight to death.

>dont think we can send you troops
Yes, please take your occupying force back.

what are you even planning on defending the remnants of germany with anyway

The only thing world needs to be defended from is mutt thugs and chinkoid.

>Israel gets them for free, though.
Last I checked Taiwenese don't have their hands over America's levers of power.
They are not going to be receiving free shit.

>the eternal anglo cucking out to the eternal chink
As if i expected anything better from a country that ruined europe 3 times

Attached: 1560610705958.png (294x256, 112K)

your country is the most cucked in Europe you sad bong
you just convicted a random guy for standing outside a court house to 9 months

>saudi arabia
your strength exists because we exist
without our arms being supplied to you, saudi arabia is the equivalent of iraq but with more sand
literally what could your country even do against russia and/or china solo? capitulate?

You Chinese frens have an interesting way with muslims you could learn, ha ha ha. Heil Xi!

True but they are one responsible for keeping your petro-dollar afloat.
You are right about everything else though.

Not only that, this guy, who is a self proclaimed zionist was the only opposition they had, lol.