What does /pol think about NASA's Artemis mission to put a women on the moon?

What does /pol think about NASA's Artemis mission to put a women on the moon?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>put a women on the moon?
At least we dont have to listen to her complain anymore

It's been 60 years and we havent progressed a single bit, it's going to end up taking us a decade to get to the moon again when its done.... so sad.

I hope they choose a tranny and we'll get to watch an epic narrative clash on the left

Wait I thought they were bypassing the moon and going straight to mars or has it changed?

I just hope her name is Alice.

Good idea, get things tidied up and dinner on the table before the astronauts get there.

LOL

I think all women should be sent to mars. Women and African men. They can start again up there without all our horrible white oppression.

EVERYTHING WILL GO UP IN SMOKE

I think the emphasis is stupid. But it pretty much summarizes the flaw of NASA being a social program.

Lunar orbit is the staging ground for deep space exploration.

negative,
the main issue is having spaceships big enough to protect astrofags from radiation and long-term zero gravity exposure.
having tiny space station above moon does nothing to solve this.
main issue for space exploration is transferring materials into space.
However, if we set up mining and fabrication facilities on the moon this will be offset by the lower gravity therefore lower cost to get materials into spacenigger territory.

The tasks of astronauts are heavily scripted. Woman, man, there won’t be any difference in the mission goals and procedures.

You could actually say from a weight perspective a 55kg woman is preferable to an 80kg man as you can take an extra 25kg Moon rock samples back to Earth if you use a woman.

Female led reboots always suck

Attached: 15628284412891929685793217577798.png (510x448, 324K)

We never made it to the moon with men and won't in this lifetime.

probably Treesha, Shaquella or some shit like that

>tfw not artemis womb thread

Attached: mhf8sHn871s8c9jeo250.gif (250x141, 719K)

>again

You could also argue that a woman's body might be as capable of the stress as a man's would be. That being said I could be talking out my ass because I don't know jack shit.

I can't wait to watch her on live stream open the hatch to the vacuum in a period-induced hissy fit, redpilling the entire globe on the unsuitability of women for anything men do.

Attached: unsexed.png (378x588, 536K)

They are not mentally stable enough and will kill themselves mid-mission

I suggest my ex

I understand there won’t be much heavy lifting on the Moon. Women are actually good at endurance so can easily manage 6-8hr Moon walk excursions.

A crew of 4 on the Moon for 1 days may be well suited to include 2 women of lighter weight.

ISS astronauts are typically 40 to 60. At this stage women are post menopause or can handle their hormone changes.

>went to the moon 60 years ago
>sit on your ass and never go there again despite making a techological leap similat to steam to diesel engine revolution
Are there “people” out there that honestly believe the moon landing happened and wasn’t just some random guys jumping around nevada desert?

fpbp

Link something fag.

We already have a base, maybe a few, on the moon. Don't take my word for it though, search up the alternate military Apollo program, there are public PDFs about it on a .mil website, along with other info relating to our *actual* capabilities in space. NASA is just a half assed public front to keep foreign powers believing that we abused by the treaty that banned militarization of space. The truth is we were on that like flies on shit since the 60's and the Navy Secret Space Program is totally real. Happy hunting, gonna go wipe my PC again after this post.

lol Freudian slip, I meant abided, not abused, but yeah we abused the shit out of that treaty.

Who cares

>Houston, we have a problem
What is it?
>Sigh. Just never mind.
If there is a problem, we need to know what it is ma’am.
>If you don’t know what the problem is, then YOU’RE the problem!

Old joke

> Happy hunting, gonna go wipe my PC again after this post
There's no need for this unless you're also doing illegal shit on your PC.

Canada is an old joke.

NASA is performing an exodus off this planet. They are sending men and breeding age women to a secure bunker on the moon ASAP. Something is up that they know and we don't. It truly is the end of times.

Attached: 1559589788328.webm (720x576, 1.23M)

space is always fake

Attached: esacgi.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Bravo

Correction: Put cargo on the Moon
Hopefully there will not be a return trip.