Is he fucked, Jow Forums?

I know he's bought and will never name the jew but what's happening to him is fucking scary. The UK government is setting a dangerous precedent here.

Attached: 220px-Tommy_Robinson_at_Speakers'_Corner,_Hyde_Park.png (220x227, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dY2lNIhZpAE
youtube.com/watch?v=vehbIxLK0rU
youtu.be/BCtFSa-AL3c?t=480
youtu.be/YtX7DXJBruc?t=690
youtube.com/watch?v=UaRDK1mUcYk
herts.police.uk/news-and-appeals/Paedophile_ring_jailed_for_online_abuse_of_children_1355
youtube.com/watch?v=PQFbCUR2Qlc
youtube.com/watch?v=u4t3oP3hCr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I heard he rapes niggers

He is a Mossad shill.
He sold his country out years ago.

He is a jew

Attached: 1562656826528.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

Its to be expected. The core or central group of the globalist elite live in London. Thats why Whites who speak out are copping it.

(((Their))) NWO agenda is essentially anti-White.

Attached: 13509040_306994603021943_6525913160264737770_n.jpg (535x649, 84K)

Shills btfo

Jow Forums's fallen to iranian shills so they don't care about him anymore

I already acknowledged that you fucking tards, can you address the actual point of the thread? Or are you just here for shekels?

I saw a short video a while ago where he went batshit insane because some mystery meat was "being racist" according to him and Tommy was calling for the mystery meat to be arrested. The only decent right wing people are those who don't play by the left's rules and in this case don't flip when they have the opportunity to score a handful of social credit.

So all in all everything bad that happens to him is good for us since he's a cunt and it will only show neutral people how retarded and insane our governments are.

Attached: DylQnZoX0AEBzCy.jpg (614x407, 55K)

While I mostly agree, there's playing by the left's rules, and there's exposing their hypocrisy. I can't personally say which it is though since I haven't seen the vid. Do you have a link?

There's a difference between selling out and literally being a bloodline Jew who works for Mossad. He should be executed for treason.

You'd think if he were actually Mossad he wouldn't blatantly say it like that. He's trolling and you retards are taking the bait.

Ffs read the OP, I'm not interested what you think of him. All I'm asking, is what do you realistically think his chances of being exonerated are? Whether you like him or not, the course of action the UK gov is taking is a problem. If they can do it to Tommy, why not literally anyone else they deem 'problematic'?

but that is what he wants you too believe

It kinda feels like UK has become a shithole,,
The state is breaking the constitution and couple of hundred years worth of tradition without any worry about the incoming backslash

You could be right, but people who are funded by foreign intelligence agencies on the DL generally don't go announcing it to the public.

>Be irish-english
>Support Paras

Deserves everything he gets.

most are saying full 2 years and out in a year. his previous conviction was overturned and this is a retrial of that but with different offences. the madness is in that process, not in the sentencing. if he goes to prison it will be overturned again as it is seems to be unsafe. it's a total shit show which happens when your legal system is corrupt.

Attached: orcs52345.jpg (819x568, 97K)

It's all staged and fake. He's not one of us. He's a fucking fed. Do you not understand how this works?

Attached: faggot.jpg (299x168, 4K)

Nah sorry, I looked for it but the search terms make it pretty hard to find. It was a video of him walking on the street with a couple of other people. It really looked as if he wanted to draw attention away from himself towards the other guy and just use him as a scapegoat. Either that or it was just virtue signalling.

Attached: 1540069837336.png (680x483, 202K)

/thread

>no, I don't have the evidence I used to form my conclusions, but you can trust me...Mr random internet toothpaste, because...why would I lie?
No thanks.

they need zionism vs islam world war. and they want you to pick sides
they want you to have this clear choice pedo gangs/jews(wo are behind most pedo gangs but you dont have to know that)

Go suck a rabbis dick

Daily reminders brits are too cucked to revolt against this absolute state of a police force

Attached: Police-officers-take-part-in-the-annual-Pride-in-London-Parade-Getty-640x480.png (640x480, 125K)

>The UK government is setting a dangerous precedent here.
Dangerous? What are the people going to do, take their guns and over throw it?

Attached: 1557203129705.jpg (700x731, 45K)

State enforced homosexuality

Good I hope he dies in a UK prison

If that's the case, you're not doing a lot to convince me, you're just coming across like a paranoid skitzo

live streams

youtube.com/watch?v=dY2lNIhZpAE

youtube.com/watch?v=vehbIxLK0rU

>skitzo

Attached: 1562660021988.jpg (1080x1530, 435K)

Cope harder faggot I never asked you to take my word for it. There's more than enough evidence you can look at besides what I said to conclude that Robinson is shit tier.

Also if I was bullshitting I wouldn't have made up petty shit like this.

Attached: 1536250412312s.jpg (250x188, 10K)

>There's more than enough evidence you can look at besides what I said to conclude that Robinson is shit tier.
But I can never find it. Just like everybody else who is asked to believe all kinds of shite and nonsense about this man, it always seems to evaporate under the steely gaze of a search engine (strange that...given how much Tommy is hated, you'd think these peccadilloes would be splashed all over page 1).
>if I was bullshitting I wouldn't have made up petty shit like this.
Yes you would. It's all you people do, because it's all you people have got.
Just like the constant droning reminder that his real name is blah, blah, blah...

Bump it's happening
Right wing death squads on the streets

fucking dickhead stormfags like "tommy is a kike tommy is a jew tommy is mossad" jesus christ, what have you done for the cause? he's done far more than any of you nazi wannabes. he's exposed the muslim rape gangs single handedly almost, he's exposed their connections to UK gov + the EU. he's exposed the BBC and other media corporations that work alongside it to subvert and ruin any non-leftist agendas.

personally, I don't like him, because I think the way he operates is counterproductive, as in, his boyish, working class personality, his cheekiness and what not gets in the way of him elevating himself to new heights and antagonises people that could otherwise be allies. if he learned to be a tad more eloquent and if he learned how to bring a wider range of people into his circle then maybe I'd like him, but until then, no.

but despite that, I simply cannot deny that he has done a shitload for the cause, more than 99.9% of any of the armchair nazis who just parrot the same BS points whenever they see his name on here.

stormags. either mobilise and get into mainstream politics somehow, or shut the fuck up.

Him being a giant shill for kikes should be enough for you. Either that, or you don't belong here.

Also do you really expect me to remember a fucking hyperlink of an obscure video I saw 2 months ago?

Attached: 1557588728416.png (1604x1188, 228K)

tommy being a kike or a mossad shill is almost nothing more than stormfags angry because he rejected them. they're basically the resentful girlfriends of the right-wing. they approached him, he wanted nothing to do with them because he thought they were too extreme and their ways + beliefs were counterproductive. and he's right. all these dickheads ever do is parrot the same talking points with no evidence but a couple of tweets of him saying I'm jewish or something similar and him standing in a photo with a jew. this isn't evidence at all. it's circumstantial at best. but even that's a stretch. I claim to be jewish all the time on social media and it's mostly to shut people up when they claim I'm a white supremacist.

stormfags modus operandi is basically, make the JQ as mainstream as possible and force social change that will lead to the killing of all jews eventually.

obviously this will never, ever fucking happen. at best, jews will be expelled and sent to israel where muslims will probably eventually take care of them, but they will never be outright exterminated in the west. unless perhaps the west becomes islamic itself.

tommy simply put is a threat to these fever dreams stormfags have, him rejecting them was a wake up call. that viable political candidates and social figures who can access the right kind of social mediums to discuss ideas will never support them because they're too extreme. so instead of learning from the experience and growing up, instead of coming back to reality and being men, they project onto him all of their self hatred, hatred of jews and work to demonise and discredit him. they are little better than the leftist shills who support muslims. by actively working against tommy stormfags are ironically HELPING the jews, because he is exposing the lower parts of the corrupt global network that ALWAYS leads back to them.

Uk government doesn’t give a fuck and has gone full multi culti fascism. It’s fucking obvious.

until the infantilised population get over it's fear of being called names, the nationalist movement in this country will continue to flounder. the media and establishment are winning the cultural war because of their power, but they are also making mistakes. People opt for Farage as the safe option compared to the BNP and even UKIP lol because of how pozzed the whole system is. People are being denied entry to the UK because of their political opinions. It cannot go on like this.

Attached: D8ZO1f6WsAAdCVr.jpg (640x1136, 123K)

>you don't belong here.
Jow Forums is not a nazi hugbox, stormboi.
>Also do you really expect me to remember a fucking hyperlink of an obscure video I saw 2 months ago?
Given it allegedly shows Tommy in a bad light, I find it strange it is being hidden by a system run by people who hate him.
There is so little actual bad shit about him some inconsequential events have to be blown up, edited and twisted into WW4.1 (Return of the Cockney Nazi's.). Or simply invented wholecloth.
Which is what you are doing.
I believe it's a mindset. Some people just can't get their heads round the idea that not everyone thinks like them, wants to think like them, or should think like them.
Which political extreme they fall to is just an accident of their personal history.
Useful idiots ixist at both ends of the political spectrum.

I agree. and stormfags are harming the cause with this bullshit. they're a caricature of what nationalism is supposed to be.

agreed.

Checked, Your police are literally arming themselves up with full-autos and body armor, meanwhile, you're being arrested for taking butter knives to a picnic. Your country is over bong. The warmth you believe to be a sign of life is nothing more than the temporary effects of its decomposition. Fuck Bongistan, Fuck the Eternal Anglo, but most of all, FUCK JANNIES!

It's not about him naming the jew, it's about him going three seconds without shilling for Jews and Israel. He couldn't do it so fuck him. I don't believe he's Mossad agent, he's too retarded for that, I just think he's a useful idiot. Kikes like to cover their bases and spread pro-kike propaganda into every single political movement and he happily latched onto it. I don't think they even had to pay hin, just pat his head and tell him he's a chosen goy.
As for the UK, worse things have happened and will continue to happen there. Bongs are routinely jailed for tweets, even Sarcuck, who's shielded by his e-fame was investigated twice by the police for a middle school tier joke.

youtu.be/BCtFSa-AL3c?t=480

8:00

bahahahahaha

It only shows him in a bad light to us retard, normies don't give a shit if he goes apeshit when someone makes a """racist""" remark.

Attached: 1559046657750.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

>until the infantilized population get over its fear of being called names
You forget this would happen before a complete demographic replacement (i.e. 5 years) That will never happen, don't give the Anglo hope, his only hope is to realize that hope is lost.

>I don't believe he's Mossad agent, he's too retarded for that.
Did someone say jewjewcum?!

Attached: 1555222922256.png (592x517, 355K)

It is sick and sad. This is how we lose, division and infighting over shit that doesn't matter at the moment.

No, we lose because you faggots are too busy worrying about optics.

free are tommeh

Attached: Capture.png (590x884, 879K)

Yes. He is totally fucked. Fucked really badly.
If the Crown wants to fuck you up, it will do so ruthlessly.

I really don't like Tommy Robinson; I think he is more concerned with self publicity and making money than anything else and he is massively in bed with the Zionists and funded by them - see Ezra Levant and Avi Yemini (among others). Also he is hugely damaging to the nationalist cause and is shit at communicating his message and a civnat.

My opinion aside, The Crown has behaved like some Orwellian monster here - this shit belongs in China, or other authoritarian hellhole. He should not even have been charged, let alone found guilty. If anyone is genuinely interested in this case, the best analysis is in this vid by The Britisher:

youtu.be/YtX7DXJBruc?t=690

So many fucking retards on this board that fail understand that ban reports are in place for ALL child sexual abuse case. Even those where white men are involved. And for good reason. You don't want a pedo using prejudice appeal and forcing a retrial for the victims to go through again and cost the tax payer countless more money or worse yet get off free.
This zionist rent boy broke the law. Twice. He was warned the 1st time he did it and told what would happen if he did it again. He did it again anyway

checked

Attached: 163523.png (960x720, 931K)

He's proper fucked. Screws have come up from the cells and are standing behind him.

Katie Hopkins has turned up in the public gallery.

journalists constantly breach reporting restrictions and risk contempt. but they don't get prosecuted for it because the legal system do not want to restrict journalism and risk a chilling effect. that has changed with Islamic rape gangs. we are about to be hit with more speech restrictions on even criticising the peacefuls. you really need to wake up and stop shilling for the corrupt establishment. you literally sound like a dummy.

Not sure is souf or norf.
I'm leaning towards souf.

Anyway, fukkin saved.

Attached: norf vs souf.png (1366x846, 318K)

Its weird that he blabs about it in such an outgoing way. Makes me think hes a wannabe. Mossad are sneaky fuckers. They probably don't appreciate that he cracks on about working for them.

Why doesn't he go to israel, he has right of return.

the zionist pushed so-called opposition. Tommy is a twat

>Israel did 9/11 and the London 7/7 bombings
Tommy doesn't give a fuck and wants British kids to die for Israel

No mercy for nazi's. No mercy for white supremacist's. No mercy for brexiteer's.

Last time he was there he went into gaza and kicked the soccer ball around with his sand nigger mates. I doubt the israelis even want him there after that.

Moron. According to people on Jow Forums he's MOSSAD and a Nazi?? How tf is that meant to work. I pray you are trolling and not really this stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaRDK1mUcYk

It's not 1993 anymore boomer. Deepthroating the Jew did jackshit for Tommy and will do the same for you. The battle lines are getting drawn and the big nose club doesn't actually want you as a member.

>journalists constantly breach reporting restrictions and risk contempt
Lmao, no they don't. Provide proof you utter faggot.
5 white men that were raping babies.
herts.police.uk/news-and-appeals/Paedophile_ring_jailed_for_online_abuse_of_children_1355
>This can only be reported now, after reporting restrictions were lifted by the courts.
Don't see Tommy or the rest of his zionist fanboys kicking up a fuss about this.

>They don't get prosecuted for it
He was given a simple warning the 1st time he did it and put on a training course to understand some of the legal aspects of journalism. He was given more than a fair shout. He still continued to fuck up.

>do not want to restrict journalism and risk a chilling effect.
No one is "restricting journalism" you utter moron. All these cases get reported on after the trial has concluded and a verdict reached. What matter of public interest is so pressing the you need to report on the case DURING the trial and not after a verdict has been reached?

>that has changed with Islamic rape gangs.
Do your research you fucking moron. Took me all of 5 seconds to find and islamic of white men raping babies that had a reporting ban. And unlike the muslim rape gangs no one gave a fuck about it.

>you really need to wake up and stop shilling for the corrupt establishment. you literally sound like a dummy.
The irony of this coming from someone shilling for a bought and owned zionist. fuck off you spastic.

If he ends up being killed in jail, and those odds are pretty good, we will finally have a martyr. That would be terrible for him and his family, but great for the movement.

that reply makes no sense to what I said.

The sheer amount of shilling in this thread is off the chart.

FREE TOMMY

end of

It's either shills or people who have been so damaged they are now worthless. They think they see the big picture, but they are really blind.

free are tommy

Attached: Capture3.png (589x500, 474K)

>Lmao
stopped reading there lol

>Tommy gets killed in jail
>Media announces Tommy has killed a Muslim in prison and thus will serve life

I agree
Regardless of Tommy being a ziobot his conviction and imprisonment is an absolutely a mockery of justice, any illusions anyone had about fairness and impartiality should be shattered but the majority of people only read the kosher papers and watch the kosher news. He'll die in prison

The bigger picture is obviously shill for Israel, abandon your own tribe for purity spiral reasons, then accuse them of purity spiraling because they're weirded out by you screaming "I'm a Zionist" every few seconds, call it a brilliant strategy to make yourself palatable to normies, double down when it becomes obvious normies want nothing to do with you and think you're a radical. The big brain way.

simple as

Tommy has supporters on the streets right now. The people screaming about the jews are sitting behind their keyboards doing jack shit. We are still a decade away from getting normies to face the JQ.
You fight with the weapons you have, and not the weapons you wish you had.

Brits coming out atm

youtube.com/watch?v=PQFbCUR2Qlc

the support of israel is a support of nationalism you stupid morons

the criminal uk government is making up false charges and throwing him in their dungeons

the us should grant him asylum and start getting heavy with the uk. but of course the us is run by the masonic tribe, which stems out of the uk, and the masonic-cia was setup by the masonic-mi6...

Attached: judengeorge.jpg (487x255, 32K)

he broke the law user. Don't break the law and you'll be ok.

I wouldn't worry, his Mossad pals will stop anything happening to him, remember the UK government is kiked.

>free will is illegal
>criticising islam is ilegal
this is based
t. islam

Could we ask the establishment to just...you know...sweep his lawbreaking under the carpet?
Just for a couple of decades?

>he will never name the jew
y wud u tell on yourself?

He just got six months. Anyone know if he'll do the full time or get out early.
The U.K. Is a lawless state.

It's not about the JQ retard. It's about going five seconds without saying I'm a Zionist praise Israel. Tucker Carlson can do it on boomer cable, why can't Tommy?

They wont because they are being blackmailed by their child provider footsoldiers so have to keep the pedo abducters sweet at all times.

the peasants are revolting

He's fucked, and us too.

Then you have nothing to lose.
Act wisely.

Are the citizens going to revolt?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=u4t3oP3hCr0

Nevermind, that's silly.

>9 MONTHS
>9 MONTHS
>9 MONTHS

He is the dead. We are the dead.

Attached: 1544220079919.gif (255x231, 112K)

Hopefully. The UK is a good warning about what is coming to America.
I'm just glad to see the right having some fight in it. Justice died in the UK today.

One more nazi down. I hope this leads to mass arrests.

>be Jew
>be a voice of Western hope
>get fucked over for actions
>There is no hope goy, don't even try
>rub hands

It should have been life, desu. Nazi's deserve no better.

Attached: 1554753445831.jpg (700x700, 71K)

Attached: 1562276622281.png (564x622, 358K)

fuck off kike
Nationalism is the support of your own country not some kike infested shithole thousands of miles away

Attached: 1557951597865.jpg (400x440, 38K)