Mock black people for not having any big achievements

>mock black people for not having any big achievements
>blacks invented rock'n'roll, blues, jazz, funk, soul
Without blacks there would be no rock music, one of the most important parts of western culture. If you like rock music and you don't respect blacks, you're a hypocrite.

Attached: s02e56_SisterRosettaTharpe.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/82304757
youtube.com/watch?v=ail2DQLXlkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there would be no degenerate rock music
Uhhh... BASED?

Attached: uhh based.png (752x544, 483K)

>your only big achievement is a music style

Fucking savages

the stuff you just posted was literally the beginning of the end of western culture, its it goes hand in had with its fall from grace into what we have now

>le blacks invented x whitey
>forgets that whites improve upon it over years and brought it to the mainstream.

too bad almost all blacks don’t give a shit or even listen to rock lmao.

>blacks invented rock'n'roll
No they didn't. They took country, turned it into blues, then white people took it back with an upbeat style which became rock n roll.
Jazz was ripped off of swing. It's like an ULTRA shit version of swing(real jazz that is).

There is NOTHING even close to black in Metallica, Tool, Alice in Chains, etc.

He also forgets that the electric guitar was the product of white people innovating, Leo Fender and Orville Gibson.

>have nothing to do all day after picking cotton
>uses free time to create cry baby music about their plight
>hurr dis is important guys durr rok n rol derp

Jazz predates swing by a few decades. It's named after the jasmine scent they used in brothels around Louisiana (?), so early century.

Credit where it's due. I will leave it up to the individual where to prioritize penicillin , rocketry, refrigeration, etc vs. jazz.

The only thing they might've stumbled
upon is blues. But they didn't invent shit.

Depressing music accompanied by a guitar or lute was common practice in EU for thousands if years.

Folk also existed waaay before the black man even set foot in europe.

>>blacks invented rock'n'roll, blues, jazz, funk, soul
>implying any of those genres are good to begin with
>implying they weren't a part of the cultural degeneracy that gives us gems like Justin Bieber and "rap" today

So what have you invented ?

i bought a jimi hendrix cd at best buy a few years back. a black guy was working the register. "i didnt know he was black"
huh?
"ya, i've heard his name forever but i never knew he was black"

It's meaningless to compare the achievements of an individual with those of an entire cultural group.

>Without blacks there would be no rock music
Without white's there's be no guitars and amplifiers to make rock music with

They didn't invent rock music. Rock music is fusion music a mixture of jump jive boogie woogie country and hillbilly music. It's a multi racial music. As white as it is black. In fact rock n' roll and later disco was the last music that brought the races together. Hip hop and metal changed all that. Your just spouting leftist talking points.

You just have to realize, that blacks will never not believe these fairytales.
Any semblance of a society to them, will now be heralded as, the greatest most technologically advanced society, in the history of mankind.
They are so insanely insecure, that they have to hold onto this shit.
Yet, they can't even come foward with a "kingdom" who had developed written word, let alone bookkeeping and history collected. They domesticated ZERO animals.
They built ZERO ships or boats.
NEVER developed the wheel.
God gifted them with the most fertile soils known to man, so rich in precious metals they could be skimmed off the top of the dirt.
Lands teeming with wildlife and beasts of burden so great, they could have been used for anything!

They did nothing.
Knowing how needlessly flashy shines are.
Picture, the most tricked out n'd up jalopy you've ever seen.

When Europeans set foot in Africa, they were probably amazed, "this place is beautiful" then they saw zebras. "Wow, these guys even have some styling rides!!"
Then they meet the people....
Nope
God gave them the most stylish pimp car known to man, because he knew it would fit them perfectly, and they never tamed it. There were no black ancient pimps riding zebras, and God tossed his hands in the air and said "well, that was a fuckin waste"
The native American
The Chinese
The Arab
The European
The Japanese
The Aztecs
The eskimo
The fuckin Irish
All had pushed their peoples to the limits of human ingenuity.
Domesticated animals.
Forged steel
Built unbreakable fortresses
Made ornate jewelry
Pictures
Telephones
Computers
Moon landings
Space travel
Airplanes
Bicycles
Rifles
Gunpowder
Lasers
Tape decks
Mouse traps
Nintendo
Cheese
Beer
Reverse osmosis
Screws
Trains
Cars
Popsicles
Television
Light bulbs
Inferred scanners
Xrays
Telescopes
Pulley systems
Cinnamon toast crunch.
What the fuck do they lay claim to?
Half a recipe for peanut butter and a fucking super soaker.
Great contributions

>rock music, one of the most important parts of western culture
lmao
>f you like rock music and you don't respect blacks, you're a hypocrite.
I can like a child who was the product of rape but still say rape is an evil act, so I think I can listen to white bands playing with white instruments in a genre that was influenced by nonwhites :)

remember 2 sage

>1 post by this OP memeflaggot
>rock music is based in part on the blues
>blues is based off of negro spirituals
>negro spirituals were based off of European spirituals they heard on ships as they were being moved across the Atlantic
I bet you thought this post was terribly clever but you're a fucking retard.
vimeo.com/82304757
Also...
>muh "guitar is an African instrument"
Sorry to burst your bubble, but stringed instruments were not imported into Europe, Asia, and South America by mud hut dwelling niggers 5000 years ago.

Attached: disdain.jpg (209x241, 8K)

>Invented

Attached: 1549037070273.jpg (768x960, 116K)

So what’s the point of this thread then, or any thread about muh white people created civilization therefore I get to be as asshole to everyone. If what you say is true, then all of that is bullshit isn’t it

In a sense, yes. The separation of the individual and the collective is a major cognitive hurdle and many, maybe most, people don't have the philosophical apparatus to even begin dealing with it. A lot of cultural and political tension is rooted in this.

>>blacks invented rock'n'roll, blues, jazz, funk, soul
Yeah, and then they undid all this great music by inventing fucking hip-hop, the most degenerate music ever. Fuck them.

>negroes try to perform big band music on European instruments
>play all the wrong notes
>"Whyyyyy lookie here we dun invented a whole new music we's calls it JIZZ!"
>you can't call it that you stupid nigger
>"We calls it JAZZ!"

Attached: st-louis-cotton-club-band-about-1925-photo-block-bros-studios-EB5RM2.jpg (1300x947, 199K)

Attached: black inventions.jpg (720x555, 163K)

What a credible source you have there.

Attached: gib.jpg (640x1024, 69K)

Africa first to weave silk, first to use iron

>invent a form of music from white people while living in white society
>even that is debatable
>niggers still can't grow food in Africa and will starve without white people

Great achievement nigger

>if a black man ever touched a technology, he invented it
>also Arabs are black
L M A O

>died chocking on his own vomit at 27 after a drug and alcohol binge

What a fucking nigger

As if rock music isn't degenerate

Arabs didn't invent those you dumb fuck

>Black people took folk music and sang it with musical instruments from Europe, then wrote more
How creative! Like the British music halls and vaudeville....
And non-Blacks were also involved.

Stop trying to steal our culture.

Attached: our struggle.jpg (1242x1262, 233K)

>lock
>shoe
>kitchen table
Wtf, none of this shit is true

Attached: zeroeff.jpg (400x528, 25K)

>Without blacks there would be no rock music, one of the most important parts of western culture. If you like rock music and you don't respect blacks, you're a hypocrite.
Or maybe without Jews promoting ghetto rock none of this retarded shit would be popularized

...but derived from ragtime, which was from marches.
Sousa popularized marches, Harney set the rhythm of marches to piano, creating ragtime. Slowed-down ragtime became Jazz which with orchestras was swing, etc.
>Popular music changes
is not a great racial legacy

>Without blacks there would be no rock music
There would, all the black influence in rock was for the most part weeded out by the late 60's.
It's just western music played by an ensemble of electric guitars and a drumkit, instruments invented by whites.

Because a culture and phenotype are things that are actually shared among groups of people that are not in others, the production of ideas which lead to inventions is incredibly important. The cultural reality of the people living ennables these things to occur, the argument of these threads is that black people are a musical people and that without them we wouldn't have some great music, which is debatable in itself but no further context is granted. The race baiting all just follows suit but even race baiting can have true points.

AMERICAN blacks. That’s important. Niggers are everywhere, but it was AMERICAN blacks that paved the way for western rock n roll.

I met a guy in a dashiki last month.
Made in China. Design by a French woman

The french people invented many things .

wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries

So, I iz undastandin u correctly when u say . . . .

WE

WUZ

DEGENERATIVE

ARTFORMS

N shiet?

>we invented I-IV-V

A nigger is a nigger dont try gloss it up. You're a nigger aren't you?

Not Rock & Roll.
Rock & Roll was derived from Irish & Scottish folk music, primarily.
If you bother to listen to any of it, and compare it to early Rock & Roll songs, the similarities are impossible to miss.
Probably why the Brits were so good at it.

And I notice the black lady you present is playing a white-invented guitar.

Attached: B13.jpg (300x400, 28K)

I mean face it mutts, you are being replaced. Your new culture is black. Face it.

Attached: 1559860288320.jpg (220x200, 14K)

Did sub-saharans ever actually invent anything other than necklacing?

Attached: WE.png (320x200, 17K)

Attached: 3B12A2BF-4E62-4F8D-9741-4DDD0F3B875B.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Drums.
Sticks with pointy's on the end.
hide clothing.
Grass huts.
Giant wooden plates in their lips.
Bones through their noses (which modern sluts still use, today).
I think they invented fire...not sure.

>invented fire
We wuz da Prometheus n shieet

Not just any guitar, but one with a resonator, the peak of acoustic instrument technology

some how i think whites would have survived with out all the black music. Shocking. I know.

Wrong.

Too bad the vast majority of them abandoned good music in favor of rap. If the niggers next door were talented jazz musicians they'd be a lot more bearable.

Oh you know nothing about early jazz scene mutt. It was infested with degeneracy and the favourite drug was none other than heroin. Reevaluate your stance.

Lol. The beaners are gonna genocide the niggers.

the instruments, scales, chords, theory, and the basics of song writing all came from Europe, black people just get credit because the singers were black and prude white people wouldn't allow white rock musicians to get attention because hey thought it would damage the youth. All of those classic songs were written and mostly performed and produced and made famous by white people.

Well, that would be awesome. But you can't argue your culture is utterly black now.

> blacks invented rock'n'roll
But not rock music.

>owning a patent means you fucking invented it

Yeah it's done. I'm glad, too. It's about time we all stopped sinning anyway. No more circus or theater for white people. White culture should return to the land out of sight of the mainstream. Im talking gardens for as far as the eye can see.

Ew

Les Paul popularized it and it doesnt get much whiter

You're wrong, their only contribution to western music was "swing", no Africans ever had the chromatic scale or diatonic harmony.
I concede that there were quite a few genius black musicians but they didn't invent anything other than stylistic contributions to an already developed craft

You clearly have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Stop believing jew propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=ail2DQLXlkQ

>”Invents” primitive music styles.
>Needs American guitars and German microphones to do it with.

Fuck off nigger.

Fuck you tavistock you fucking fuck

Everyone knows England was founded by African metalsmiths and if you don't need anything from Africa keep your corporations the fuck out

What park of rock music did they make exactly? It seems to be something that was made by Scottish and Irish folk tunes composed into a 5 piece band. Then given to niggers by the US same with them pretending nogs are Egyptian

The original eurpeans were black.

Attached: first european.jpg (416x649, 66K)

>blacks invent genres of music that they then neglect and allow the white man to make it theirs
Sorry niggers

>come an av a go if yer think yer ard enough

Attached: f,jhjh.hh.jpg (1080x1440, 953K)

Basically the basis for all popular music around the world since a hundred years. It's definitely not nothing.

thats a white instrument bud

>ignoring how much influence Irish and Southern music had on blues and rock

you just dont know much about music history, thats ok little memeflag nigger.

the only reason it's been as significant as it has is because of jews promoting it in order to erode white culture

Ray Charles took gospel music and just changed the lyrics. Lot of blacks were pissed as hell at him and he was basically the Founding Father of Musical Degeneracy and look what music has become today.

Without the white man there would be no Radio, t.v, electric guitar/bass CDs/MP3s

>Blacks shouldbe thankful, not only for us taking them out of the stone age but making it possible to "invent" such "music"

>Ray Charles took gospel music and just changed the lyrics
Couldn't he see this was wrong?

No. That nigga blind.

Attached: 1545882681346.jpg (234x215, 9K)

You posted this yesterday already, I'm gonna make fun of you again.
>Paper
Egyptians (mind you, not black)
>Chess
Indians/ Persians, Europeans (Spanish) created todays rules
>Alphabet
Mesopotamia
>Medicine
is raping a toddler to cure yourself of HIV "medicine"?
>Civilization
top kek

Arabs didn't invent a single thing.
Everything they supposedly invented, like the "arabic" numerals, they stole on their jihads (india in thise case).
Prove me wrong, tell me about a single thing an Arab has invented.

Whites invented music

>rock music
>one of the most important parts of western culture

My fellow mutt, please shut your mouth.

/thread

Black musicians, especially Jazz players, looked down on Rock 'N' Roll. The producers who lifted the genre up were white and most of those Jewish.

This is a bit like the history of Heavy Metal. Black Sabbath didn't like to be called a Metal band and certainly Page and Plant from Led Zeppelin got angry when someone wrote that about Led Zeppelin. The only band who was fine with that label from the start was Judas Priest and they called their first album "Rocka Rolla".

Attached: Rocka_Rolla_(Judas_Priest_album).jpg (300x300, 26K)