Tfw wanted to travel to Europe with girlfriends since young

>tfw wanted to travel to Europe with girlfriends since young
>the situation in Europe now resembles something out of mad max with roving gangs of immigrant rapists everywhere
>cant visit Europe any more
>tfw

Attached: 1549019990288.png (560x560, 193K)

keep out of big cities and you'll be fine

Matuidi charo

It's not as bad as you absolute brainlet, just get your girlfriend the free burqa from the nearest tourist information booth and she'll be fine.

Nonsense.

You have multiple girlfriends? The fuck I can't even get one you stingy fuck

Attached: 1562678791636.jpg (600x450, 58K)

If you're a real man and you encounter a nig that starts bothering you and your girl you sucker punch the nig, the police will do nothing to you and the people will cheer you.

It's just like the US now, don't visit big areas and your good, although their big areas are a lot different from ours

Go to Eastern Europe.

Crime rates in Europe are way lower than the US.
Yes, migrants have made things worse but your analysis makes zero sense.

Attached: download.jpg (230x219, 8K)

just watch for the sharia zone signs, its obvious when you're entering bad areas

Rural or suburban chick, doesn't get out of her town much, biggers and Beane's mostly stay in there own areas, usually big cities.
Also, this is def a shill so I dont know why I'm explaining this.

Stick to the Muslim and foreign enclaves in the big cities of Europe and you will be fine

The murder rate of fucking west Virginia is higher than London your be fine

Don't buy into the travel meme roastie

you can still go cock hunting with your whore friends. it doesn't matter whether you're hooking up with natives or immigrants anyway, since you're going to be too drunk to remember any of them like the typical anglo whore you are.

Lol! I tried visiting Berlin and didn't speak arabic.

I had to make a emergency travel by bus to Hannover, still pretty bad there too. However, Münster was a pearl. Great place!

FUCK OFF AND DIE ROASTIE WHORE

our capital is full of gypsy gangs who will just walk up to you and smack your shit for no reason

Plenty of nice cities. Just find wealthy historic cities like Bath, Edinburgh. Loads of them on the contintent. Almalfi coast Italy is fine, Venice, Vienna, Budapest Salamanca Spain.

>sharia zone signs
please be joking

If you survive our home you also survive europe faggot

Gypsies are easy to deal with as they stand out and areo oppotunists. Leave a handbag open and they'll go in but they're hardly nigger level given they're 5'5" and feeble.

No need to fucking swear so casually cunt.

>Supporting any current European government with tourism dollars

Come to Japan instead. We are great for tourists.

does europe not contain their sand niggers in ghettos?

>(((statistics))) on crime rates

from what ive heard, the situation is dire. i dont think i would be able to identify a sharia zone. what if i got drunk and accidentally walked thru one? its just not safe

Attached: 1559541271404.jpg (609x749, 212K)

Doesnt your country allow it to smack gypsies when ever a white man feels like it?
I sure have some anger issues to relieve.

>the situation in Europe now resembles something out of mad max with roving gangs of immigrant rapists everywhere
I have to travel from Düsseldorf > London > Amsterdam > Prag every month.
I have no Idea what the fuck you are talking about you little retarded mongo

>he fell for the /pol memes

nigga this board is satire everything is fine

This.
Don't come here, we are full

>from what ive heard,
yes in your own circlejerk group of dumb and ignorant americans

>nigga this board is satire everything is fine

Until it isn't satire, and everything is not fine.

You fucking cucks keep saying that, but the USA has NEVER been without crime, and it’s never even been a white country. When the USA became a country, it was already 25% black.

Europe went from being the safest place in the world to what it is now, which only took a couple years.

No you won’t

It’s not

Slight exaggeration. Just admit that you refuse to travel because you're a broke-ass virgin who's afraid to educate himself.

Full of Somalis you fucking snowcuck.

>Come to Japan instead. We are great for tourists.
no you are not.
everyone is shy as fuck, no fun at all.
food is expensive and not even that great
every big city is full of people
not much to do in japan besides buying shit and consuming

Ok fine, fuck off back to your Islamic hellhole.

The US was never 25% black you dumbass nigger
Are you still shaking, Merkel?

>doesnt dispute the other posters
lol
USA still number one baby

Japan is better than Germany. And Germany is only going to worse and worse.

>tfw wanted to travel to the US with girlfriends since young
>the situation in the US now resembles something out of mad max with roving gangs of nigger rapists everywhere
>tfw
Get your head out of your ass, nigger. Just apply a minimum of common sense like not visiting obviously shady parts of town at night and you'll be perfectly fine

Attached: 1555110097650.png (697x768, 177K)

i wish that would be true but its not.
even bulgaria is better than japan.

I dont need to be around more robots and inanimate objects with eyelashes.

The USA was 25% black, you dumb fucking retard. Now go kill yourself for being wrong and retarded.

>nigga this board is..
Stop talking like an NBA ape you retard.

Bulgaria is better, but not Germany.

>food is expensive and not even that great
Have you even been to Japan, Achmed?

Attached: 1540493127333.jpg (714x682, 54K)

I mean, I would make an argument for Japan, but it would just convince spergs like you to come. So yes. Japan is awful. A living hell. Visit Germany instead everyone.

are you trying to say that the food is not expensive and taste good?

thtas fine with me, i would rather go to niger.

I forgot to add a state that was completely white. It was actually close to 20% total

Attached: F5FB9A1C-7619-4B19-9167-ADE47EF9FDD9.png (750x1334, 281K)

Attached: 9E9839E8-C0C7-4356-99B9-E463FB8CAABA.gif (400x225, 1.11M)

Long live France!

Attached: paris is a shithole.png (1864x901, 3.9M)

Fuck you, we already have enough tourists as is. If I see one more Spaniard I'm gonna lose it. Listen to the OP and stay at home, people

>are you trying to say that the food is not expensive and taste good?
Yes and yes

Are certain areas terrible? Yes
Avoid shitholes like London and Paris and you'll be fine
Tourist traps tend to be shitted up as well.
The diversity in Europe is like the US 30 years ago, country dependent of course (It looks like France is as bad off as we are)
Personal recommendation is Austria
Awesome meals/metzgerei/bakerei, friendly people, you could take a short jaunt to Braunau to pay some respects, the mountains are beautiful, awesome architecture, etc. I could go on and on.
More based than Germany any day of the week. Wien (Vienna in burger) might be a tad bit diverse, but on a whole very "white" still. Stay in Wien a day or 2, the rest of the time enjoy the Landschaft. Learn enough German to ask for the toilet, a beer, and a hotel room. Also don't wear puffy white sneakers for the love of god.

Food in Japan is insanely cheap dude. Taste good is subjective, but I never payed more than maybe $15 for a meal and it was all good food. You've clearly never been there, you're just talking shit for the sake of talking shit.

have you been to japan? judging by what you say, no.

>american
lmao. I'd visit moldavia first before i ever set foot in the jewnited states of niggers. delusional mutt.

>but I never payed more than maybe $15 for a meal
that is expensive lol
I've paid 92cent in india for 2 meals lol

Yeah, I've been there multiple times. The only thing that really struck me as expensive food-wise was fresh fruit, everything else was par of the course for a first world country and eating out was pretty cheap usually

>what if i got drunk
what if you weren't retarded?
you do understand you don't have to get drunk, right?

Jesus, you're retarded

How is $15 expensive? That's literally less than an hours worth of work. I spent more than an hour in the place hanging out with my friends. Yes, food in India is cheaper. That doesn't mean food in Japan is expensive.

i say its expensive because I only spend 30€ on food for a week.
15$ for a single meal is quite high, i can not believe how delusional you idiots are.

You still get better support than when you were in Sudan, so why do you complain so much about your gibs?

$15 isn't insanely cheap

Yes very dangerous here, mutts please stay in your containment continent

I wish

Yeah just carry 30l of water just in case you get acid attacked

Submit to ficki ficki transit tax and youll be safe

>there are actually Americans that think western Europe is less safe than America

How can anyone this stupid travel anywhere? Wouldn't you just hurt yourself without a chaperone?

>there are posters here who post like women and are in denial about USA not being number one
lol

thanks burger, thats nice white pill information. I want to visit Austria now. and just a stones throw away from Hungary too, which apparently is pretty nationalistic and without many shitskins.

>Food in Japan is insanely cheap dude
>I never payed more than maybe $15 for a meal
>$15 meal
>insanely cheap

lol k

are you fucking retarded? your own home office admitted to fucking with the statistics so shit that is a crime isn't calculated in the statistics, fucking with the numbers

Niggers skew American crime stats big time user. Far more than Arabs do for European crime stats.

Niggers are like crime generators - plop a bunch of niggers into any place and watch the crime rate skyrocket. Even rich niggers can't resist doing crimes. Whites commit crimes for a reason (usually greed), niggers commit crimes just because.

Black percentage was almost 20 percent in the early 90s, then began dropping fast and now is less than 13.
Thank Roe v Wade for that.
No it was never 25 percent.
But, American blacks are probably, overall, the worst sub-population in the world, in terms of pure social dysfunctionality and ability to escape justice, and that is getting worse.
If not for blacks America would be the safest modern nation by far.

Could it be the recordings are edited and what's presented is a lie meant to manipulate us?

No. Surely not. They must be right on their face.

just make sure less then 25% of her body is showing and that she is accompanied an adult male at all times.

>thanks burger, thats nice white pill information

You're welcome
Can't speak to Hungary from personal experience, I'm sure its fine.
Also forgot to mention Austria has some of the best roads in Europe if you're in to driving
My dream is to rent a GT4 for 2 days, 1 in the mountains in Austria and the 2nd day on the Autobahn in Germany.
Other cool shit:
Krampusnacht
Christkindlmarkt
Hiking
Skiing
The beer (of course)
Sachertorte
Hunting in the alps

Obertirol is my favorite area, Salzburg is nice as well, oddly enough only non whites I saw there was a Mexican (yes full on indio, not a Spaniard) on a bridge with a sombrero playing guitar and Japanese tourists.

All these roasties summerfags I swear.

Hola

>tfw no gang of thots thotting around in your area

Based.

100% blyatiful

Out of Asia, Africa, Europe, North America, South America, Oceania and Antarctica, Europe is the least likely to kill you.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yep

what lmao

The United States was a white country up until the civil rights movement. Niggers and Indians didn’t count as citizens.

Ande the worst thing is, there are more of them hiding nearby. You hit one and suddenly you have to deal with the whole clan

Come to the Balkans. Beautiful nature, friendly people, low LGTB rates, all cheep.

Niggers were little more than 10% of the population in the first half of the 20th century and they haven't really gained any ground. It's the immigration, not the niggers.

you wanted to go there to get tons of dick without the social repercussions of anyone knowing how much dick you had

>Münster was a pearl
Plus it's a university town so there are students everywhere and most are very friendly. It's very Catholic so don't tell them you are there to lead a Protestant takeover. You'll end up like the guys did in those three cages that used to hang from the cathedral.

Come to Eastern Europe user. You'll love it here. No shitskins here.

WTF? What do you do, deliver the milk or something?

>crime rates way lower than the US
A dystopian society doesn't include it's crimes against it's own people. Come back when you include knife bin enforcement statistics and tv license evaders.