Carnism is a Satanic blood letting ritual

Look bros, im no onions bouy, But it seems obvious these days that circumcision is a satanic blood letting ritual.

If some many people were duped in clown world, whos to say were not being duped right now? I think the harsh reality is that most of us have been indoctrinated into the cult of Satan and we dont even know it. Born into the MK, molded by the Ultra.

This guy is right.
youtu.be/_081JHLVCL0?t=1664

Im not vegan but I want to make the change. I dont want to get cucked by dark luciferians into own of their pawns.
youtube.com/watch?v=knzBtZNBk9w

Attached: cow calves.jpg (1024x643, 212K)

the video gets really good at 27:30. He is spot on about the season of sacrifice.

Attached: season of sacrifice.jpg (1024x768, 588K)

you are correct user
unfortunately most of Jow Forums refuses to be redpilled on veganism, instead choosing to buy the controlled op painting it as a soiboi thing for faggots

I have a quadroon friend whos basically vegan and he started going to the gym recently and he got buff af. I asked him how he gets his protein and said beans and legumes. Veganism is based, mercy is based.

While the meat industry leaves a lot to be desired, animal proteins and products are indispensable. We didn't evolve by eating shrubbery

They do it to drag people down to their level and to make them complicit in their system and their evil.

lmao stay weak, faggot. post your ssoy tits

Kikes are repeating this shit over and over, causing meat shortages or high prices, also most people get weak and suggestible in diets like this. I guess you are full of shit.

TV says me strong if me eat meat so me eat meat

you forgot to post your ssoy tits

>somehow links circumcision to eating meat
wow nice try you fucking JEW

I didn't eat meat for a lot of time, retard. Also:
> memeflag

>Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford (pp. 86-87): "The movement and formation of the Mongol army were determined by [...the]unique characteristic of the Mongol army was that it traveled without a commissary or cumbersome supply train other than its large reserve of horses that always accompanied the soldiers. As they moved, they milked the animals, slaughtered them for food, and fed themselves from hunting and looting. Marco Polo alleged that the Mongol warriors could travel ten days without stopping to make a fire or heat food, that they drank horses’ blood, and that each man carried with him ten pounds of dried milk paste, putting one pound of it in a leather flask of water each day to make his meal. The warrior carried strips of dried meat and dried curd with him that he could chew while riding; and when he had fresh meat, but no time to cook it, he put the raw flesh under his saddle so it would soon be softened and edible. "The Chinese noted with surprise and disgust the ability of the Mongol warriors to survive on little food and water for long periods; according to one,the entire army could camp without a single puff of smoke since they needed no fires to cook. Compared to the Jurched soldiers, the Mongols were much healthier and stronger. The Mongols consumed a steady diet of meat, milk,yogurt, and other dairy products, and they fought men who lived on gruel made from various grains. The grain diet of the peasant warriors stunted their bones, rotted their teeth, and left them weak and prone to disease. In contrast, the poorest Mongol soldier ate mostly protein, thereby giving him strong teeth and bones. Unlike the Jurched soldiers, who were dependent on a heavy carbohydrate diet, the Mongols could more easily go a day or two without food."

>linking blood rituals to blood rituals
wow what a leap

Humans are obligate carnivors, our potential omnivorism is only for survival in extreme conditions. We only started producing and saving grain due to starvation because of how long it can be preserved. Veganism is anti-human. Plants, grains and nuts are filled with antinutrients: lectins, oxalates, goitrogenics, omega imbalances, etc. Plus all the shit (glyphosates and pesticides) that are now absorbed by them, and the lack of nutrients they really have nowadays due to the intensive agriculture that depletes the soil from minerals. Fruits are completely artificial and man-made (selected for flavor), decreased their nutrient density and increased their sugars compared to some of the fruits our ancestors could eat. The true redpill is that humans are obligate carnivors (especially Eurasians), we have been eating meat for a million years and that's what turned us from a fruit eating simian into the hominid apex predator that we are now.

Attached: rhjhc4ws9n521.jpg (1024x679, 175K)

>eating meat is a blood ritual
go tell that to humans from 300k years ago, you brain dead moron

Happy vegetarian here bros. Uncle was right.

Lol ok Paco

>indispensable

youve been lied to

also we understand human nutrition now, we dont need to stumble upon positive evolutionary stimuli anymore. we are masters of our evolution. your reasoning is stupid

I'm perfectly fine with you being vegetarians if you feel so. Just don't mix actual nutrition with ideology which is what veganism is, not nutritional science but pure ideology, an ideology revolving around animalism or animal rights. For too long you have been corrupting a field of science to adapt to your moral compass and shitting fake papers (many done by vegetarian religious cults like the "7th day adventists") about the dangers of meat, cholesterol or saturated fats, that have ruined the lives of millions because they avoided those necessary nutrients and adopted a high carb diet that completely wrecked their endocrine system and subsequently their health. The problem with veganism is that as with every ideology, its aim is to conquer and eliminate the other, you don't wish to just be vegetarians/vegans, you want everyone to abide by it, you want to outlaw meat, outlaw even drinking milk, or eating honey, outlaw even having a dog or a cat as pets, or even riding horses. And people is waking up to the deranged fanatics that you people are.

i don't know why you're effortposting to vegan shills, honestly. but i agree with everything you have said. i also lift so i need my protons

don't forget to sage this shit thread. sage goes in options

>300k years ago
bingo

vegaanism is unmanly.

Eating meat is nature, dumbass.
Animals do it.
Are they also satanists?

>peasant warriors
>Nomadic mongol warriors

we lost the way. We no longer honor the kill. Morever we waste flesh unrealistically, its shameful.

We have a choice to make, to be simian light incarnate protector of the Earth. Or just a dumb monkey that cant stop from eating the bug, cuz mmmm meat.

The guys arguments are too good. Bad guys own the world and theyve programmed us into evil sociopaths like them. Capitilism. Me before you. Realistically you have to question the metaphysical consequences of your actions. Youre all going to die. If you come back, do you want to be a farm animal? We dont know the true weight of our actions and its clear their is an agenda to secretly make humans evil. IE. Tolerance= gay kids

They also rape and murder all the game. The mystery of the sphinx is mans ability to be above the animals. Were supposed to protect them. Enjoying their flesh is greedy. At least be honest about it. I eat meat but it doesnt make it right. Americans are retarded. Born in the heart of Satan.

If eating meat is so great, why dont we just eat each other like the elite? Is there some kind of moral dilemna? Do we sense something is wrong? So we have a sense of subjective morality.

Meat may nurture the body, milk might do the body good. But the vegetables and fruits from the garden are the food of the soul.

Not as Satanic as circumcision of small children.

Attached: Andrenochrome.png (725x488, 403K)

You can take your kale and your quinoa and get the fuck out, you like tofu so much? How will it taste shoved a foot up your ass?