Which one of you did this?

Which one of you did this?

Attached: 1.png (1125x633, 128K)

>He has assured me that he still thinks that I should be allowed to vote but that women in general should not...

think again sweatie

Uhhhhhh, that was me bro. Why?

It was me! :)

Edit: thank you for the gold kind stranger! :D

nice

>imagine going to rebdit for social validation
>imagine going to any social media for social validation

>discussing politics with a woman
OH NO NO NO

>revealing to your girlfriend that you are woke about the vaginal jew

This guy is a fucking moron. You can redpill a woman on basically anything except her own fucking uselessness. After years of dripfeeding redpills my wife is even more rascist than I am but I'd never try to convince her that her kind need to be oppressed by men even though it's 100% true. This is rookie stuff.

could you fucking imagine if a woman you gave years to went around your back to ask for advice on why she's right and you're wrong on radditz.org

Hah, revealing your power level to your wife or girlfriend is never a good idea guys. Let this be a lesson.

Attached: 1542597972504.jpg (260x194, 13K)

/thread

Shes 100% going to cheat on you specifically with a black man when your relationship gets rocky

Attached: 1561147827344m.jpg (463x1024, 114K)

have sex

show flag moshe

Attached: 1562402628043.png (637x608, 425K)

engage in copulation

>memeflag
checks out

thanks I feel better now wtf I love woman voters

>believing shit posted on r*ddit

Attached: 1560971469934.jpg (480x483, 36K)

>In all aspects he is perfect, but this...
White, right wing men are unironically the best partners for women. They just experience cognitive dissonance recognizing this because of their (((training)))

Il go one further and say women shouldn't be allowed in most of the work force.
They should be at home nurturing babies so our civilization doesn't collapse.

>Uhhhhhh, that was me bro. Why?

Shoudln't wait 5 years bro
You don't blurt out 1488 on the first date, but you don't wait 5 years
Feign being independent until you've fucked her
After fucking (if you did your job right) you can let loose a bit with your beliefs
Humor is your friend
She will be most receptive then and only then (I don't mean 2 minutes after, but that period in the relationship)
You normalize it, women's brains don't work right when they're "in love", especially if you make their pussy tingle when she thinks about you
When the lust eventually wears off your right wing views will be just another feature, not some shock thing "OMG idk, like, what to, like, do. Like hes so perfect but, like, omg he has, like, views that were normal 60 years ago"
"OMG user, like, how could you like hide this from me, like, how do you even think these things, Kim Kardashian says thats like, not right in the current year"

>women's brains don't work right when they're "in love"

Please excuse my mistake
For 99% of them their brains never work right
What I meant to say is when they're in the love/lust stage the emotion is powerful enough to override the programming they've been fed since childhood.