Are your feet ready for the race war?

Are your feet ready for the race war?

Attached: 6A1A5865-E513-4469-85ED-32EEC7368FD8.jpg (2048x1536, 345K)

I really hope you didn’t spend more than 30 seconds on this

fpbp

I spent way too long user lol

Steel capped boots are the patrician's choice of footwear.

Attached: 1526069405652.png (497x732, 529K)

My feet are permanently calloused on the bottom from wearing work boots and hiking in work boots to work sites. People underestimate the toll their feet will take.

>B-but muh fashion, I must rake out $400 for the latest shoes that will only last me 2 weeks! Boots look gay outside of a construction site xdd

Rigger style steel toe boots lack ankle support. Lace-up steel toe boots are the superior race war boot.

Attached: RaceWarReady.jpg (460x460, 27K)

>steel toe

You don't need anything more than hard leather unless you're on a job site where you regularly kick moving parts.

Chad uses inline skates when not in boots.
That's where his pose comes from, the mowhawk skate.

Wrong a true Chad gets into the civil war by accident and has no shoes in the beginning like Bruce Willis in Die Hard. Then he becomes a leader by accident and rises to hero-status

I wear lowa Z8N by choice. Saw this army chick had Z8 in her dorm and they are comfy in 0-40 degrees C.

this

ankle support is a meme

That's what the Jews want you to think. You can't storm the battlements with a sprained ankle.

Attached: 1562410638235.png (1024x566, 454K)

can confirm this is top boot for military/hiking

a cheaper boot that is also very good for it's price is garmont t8 bifida, they breathe incredibly well and dry very quickly in exchange for less comfort and durability

I've seen dozens of ankle injuries while people wore tight laced boots. either you have piss weak ankles or you don't seems to be the ultimate determinant of ankle injuries

>t. rolls ankles like a motherfucker and never sprains

i like to get black steel toe boots and then cut the cloth off the tip so the steel can be seen
i started wearing steel toe in school because bullies would stop my feet
a couple had kicks to those fuckers shinbones with my new and improved shoes cured that problem real fast

Attached: 1552840618497.jpg (284x284, 16K)

>t. never spent an 8 hour shift in steel toe caps

You're gonna be aching son

It deoends if you have are carrying a lot of weight or not

Steel toecaps are a fucking meme. Try rucking with any more than 45lb and you'll realise how much of a retard you are within 5 miles. Buy some real boots you dumb nigger.

I think some people have quicker natural reactions to removing all weight from the compromised footing before injury occurs and others just continue through the motions of their ankle being strained unnecessarily

Get a proper pair of slip ons, you weak ankled bitch