Trump voters are bigger cucks than the fucking swedish

>Trump voters are bigger cucks than the fucking swedish
hahahahahhahaahahahah

Attached: 1544908963204.png (765x535, 16K)

nice source.

There is a serious "compassionate" conservative boomer progressive Christian problem in the US. Lots of churches support gay shit now, "love" above all else, and helping refugees/economic migrants, etc. The boomers only voted for Trump because... idk "muh taxes" I guess.

>throwing stones from a glass house

Attached: 298z9e.jpg (513x510, 29K)

yes, actual diversity. Not this skin color bullshit but of thoughts and ideas under one flag.

Just invade us already and fix the problem, Hans.

>the US in general is more pro immigrant than sweden

i mean, we are nearly 50% brown, and of course shitskins side with diversity

but jesus fucking christ

Ironic that greeks disagree with diversity when modern greeks are turks

Who did this poll ? the same guys who assure the clinton victory to the public with a solid 98% ?

Stupid kraut still believe in polls made by the jewish goebbles.

cope

Take more refugees

deal effectively with something difficult

>48% no difference
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 4396BDD9-8741-4CDA-A124-4177C37EEC1A.jpg (250x250, 27K)

>better place
>no difference

Attached: 1562812680663.png (626x289, 54K)

outside of the USA polls are actually very close to the truth

Great Excel skills man

What's ironic is that you think subhumans are allowed an opinion. But i guess we have the cucked mutts and their jewish overlords on your nothern borders to thank for that.

Attached: 1562787073765.png (719x688, 554K)

>that pic

That larper has a lot of time on his hands

do you have the same like we have here? we feel very different than what we say openly and the no difference part on germany is 100% sure actually against diversity shit but saying our open mind is not allowed here

>I..It wasn't REAL diversity

Attached: 1491572220969.jpg (358x477, 76K)

Yes we do. We know there are certain opinions that aren’t socially acceptable and others that are so response bias needs to be accounted for in these surveys.
48% is almost half of respondants though and if you add them to the people who think diversity actually makes this country a better place, even accounting for response bias, you still have a very large portion of the population who either hold no or positive opinions about diversity. It’s scary.

like expected we all actually hate those subhumans but we can't do anything against it.

Hurr durr bernie sanders

>Not this skin color bullshit but of thoughts and ideas under one flag.
Race impacts a whole host of areas besides skin colour. It's not possible to have a cohesive, high-trust nation that isn't racially/ethnically homogeneous.

Hahaya fuck united cucks of mutts

I would bet that the larger the "no difference" crowd is the stronger yhe PC culture is. No surprise France is at 48%.?

why do greeks hate turks?