Amerifarts, quickly give me a rundown on Epstein NOW

amerifarts, quickly give me a rundown on Epstein NOW

Attached: 1507705702708.jpg (721x1024, 106K)

whiter than you ahmed

You can’t tell me what to do, nigger.

Epstien was being protected from human trafficking and pedo charges by the last 3 or 4 presidents. Now he is exposed. MSM is,ahitting itself because the owners of the networks are tied up in it. Epstien kept blackmail tapes. Currently trying to swing it to blame Trump despite Trump pulling away epstiens protection

Hes a jew who does jewy things.

so, drumpf jailed a terrible (((criminal)))?

masonic pedo ring

ask Trump and Hillary

>trump pulled away epsteins protection
you are an absolute fucking idiot. He attending many of Epstein sex parties. There were sex parties set up specifically for just the two of them.

Nice shilling schlomo anything to protect based israel and daddy Trump.

your kike king is a pedophile and you should rot in hell with him

its basically an Alex Jones conspiracy theory come to life

I hope he came.

Attached: tumblr_msfreggqFL1qaygn9o1_r1_500.gif (420x315, 958K)

>meme flag
>says "kike" not "jew"
jidf pls go

Lmao shills on fucking overdrive now

Nah, Trump knew the guy was into young girls and also knew him from other high power sources, but wasn't part of the child fucking ring because he likes his women to be more mature.

Attached: 1562092515845.jpg (909x987, 360K)

take your meds

Yes i am the shill and the jew when you guys are the ones defending the biggest jew ever in office jesus christ

Attached: trump zionist motherload.jpg (2650x9922, 2.95M)

No one cares about digits anymore I guess. Self checkout and a bamp.

"some say epstein likes beautiful women and that he likes them even younger than me"

basing him "liking his women more mature" off what exactly? Your own fucking fantasy. Absolute cope

>tax cuts for the rich
no im sure this a thing the jews did not enjoy.

oh no wait you are all fucking retarded

The most satisfying nut ive ever busted was when i went hiking with my ex. She was wearing pants just like that and mid hike I couldnt help but just have her bent over a tree, pulled her pants down and went to town. The combination of being outside plus the sweat smells we both had made me explode in 5 minutes, I nearly didnt have the energy to make it back to camp. It was animalistic and it felt great. Fucking in hot tent was great too even though she farted tho

>mutts defending (((Trump))) ITT

Attached: 1553190431220.jpg (799x821, 116K)

Post redpills on Jews